Tax Increase list

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

It appears that Harrison is now off the list of towns that are going to do an end run around the 2% tax cap. That should be welcome news for the residents. Any higher tax increase would have been disastrous for Harrison but it appears that the Harrison Governing body has come to it's senses for once. Good luck to all!!

Guest Guest

It appears that Harrison is now off the list of towns that are going to do an end run around the 2% tax cap. That should be welcome news for the residents. Any higher tax increase would have been disastrous for Harrison but it appears that the Harrison Governing body has come to it's senses for once. Good luck to all!!

yes but now the crackheads are cutting officers from the barely there dept to save on money?? not the fire dept who are a barrel of lazy well feed on your tax dollars f*cks. nor the dept heads with the limitless accounts including several secretaries who do nothing all day. oh yeah besides ***** **** ** ***** *****. and the new treasurer who clearly is a token for crackheads to score money till they retire and head to south jersey for good. yeah thanks sooooooo much ahole j off's

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

Is Harrison really trying to lay-off Police Officers? That would be a huge mistake because they are already way understaffed. That would be the most fatal error I've seen yet. The criminal element has already started feasting on defenseless Harrison. If I lived in Harrison and that happened, that would be the final straw in my decision to move out. I say that from a P.O. point of view.

yes but now the crackheads are cutting officers from the barely there dept to save on money?? not the fire dept who are a barrel of lazy well feed on your tax dollars f*cks. nor the dept heads with the limitless accounts including several secretaries who do nothing all day. oh yeah besides ***** **** ** ***** *****. and the new treasurer who clearly is a token for crackheads to score money till they retire and head to south jersey for good. yeah thanks sooooooo much ahole j off's

Apparently they will not need to lay off firefighter because a number of the guys are expected to retire and there is no plan to hire any additional.

Guest For how long?

That's because the State of New Jersey awarded Harrison 1.5 million of distressed city (transitional) aid a week ago. It's called transitional for a reason, it won't be there next year.

Guest Guest

Is Harrison really trying to lay-off Police Officers? That would be a huge mistake because they are already way understaffed. That would be the most fatal error I've seen yet. The criminal element has already started feasting on defenseless Harrison. If I lived in Harrison and that happened, that would be the final straw in my decision to move out. I say that from a P.O. point of view.

No, But ******* ****** is trying to lay off police officers, its called retribution. Lets be honest here we should all know who runs the town, obviously not the Mayor, he just walks out on whatever he is unable to answer, and that means all the time.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

Yes no more than 2% tax raise, but Doran got a raise as Super. How can we allow this when our children are being left behind in school, no child left behind? teach to the test so they can pass but they have no clue when they move on to college, if they move on. Most cannot afford it and Doran keeps taking from the teachers and the kids. Plus he hires on the BOE *** ******** *******, ****** and **** his office *******. Who takes dictation I wonder? also hired on the BOE *** *******, who also works at PVSC at a cost to taxpayers of %86,000 per year and as a guard at the night school. You allow this and it will stop very sooooon. can you say oxycodone

Edited by KOTW
Content.