NEXT YEARS ELECTIONS

Guest Insider

Guest Insider

Councilman Michael Dolaghan

Councilwoman Carol Mandaglio

Councilman Michael Rodgers

Councilman Victor Villalta

Are Running next year

I've heard that Mike Fernandez has a ticket running against the above with Steve's support

I can't wait.

Maybe we'll get more done around the town this year, but this time I bet we could be looking at even a closer race.

I wonder who his candidates are..............................

Guest Guest in the know

Are Running next year

I've heard that Mike Fernandez has a ticket running against the above with Steve's support

I can't wait.

Maybe we'll get more done around the town this year, but this time I bet we could be looking at  even a closer race.

You've got to be kidding!! Don't these ignorant wantabe's get it!!! We don't want the likes of Fernandez, Pinho, Milan, or Mc Cormack having anything to do with governing us or OUR TOWN. They should go to: Kearny, Peurto Rico, Spain, and Belmar where they belong and stand a chance of winning!!!

maybe next year mike fernandez will be a memory when his business is no longer here and he is serving time for voter fraud along with his wife.

If that be the case, he won't be spending time alone. There will be an awful lot of McDonough people right there beside him. Only in Harrison are dead people allowed to vote.

Mike is a decent guy, you people are all annoyed because the truth hurts and what he stated about our Mayor just so happenes to be true.

maybe next year mike fernandez will be a memory when his business is no longer here and he is serving time for voter fraud along with his wife.

OK LOOSER YOU MUST BE A MORON, MIKE WILL ALWAYS BE IN BUSINESS, WHETHER HIS BUSINESS WILL BE HERE OR NOT. STOP YOUR FOOLISH JEOLOUSY AND GO ON WITH YOUR OWN LIFE. WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS GUY? IT SHOWS IN YOUR POSTINGS THAT YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

Guest Guest in the know
If that be the case, he won't be spending time alone.  There will be an awful lot of McDonough people right there beside him.  Only in Harrison are dead people allowed to vote.

Mike is a decent guy, you people are all annoyed because the truth hurts  and what he stated about our Mayor just so happenes to be true.

Yes Mike is a decent guy. However neither his brother or him spoke up about the Redevelopment at the proper time 7 or 8 years ago!!! The mayor has tried to work out a favorable solution for them with the developer scheduled for their area. They are not interested and only got vocal when they realized the redevelopment that they thought would never start, was finally going ahead.

Are Running next year

I can't wait.

Maybe we'll get more done around the town this year, but this time I bet we could be looking at  even a closer race.

DOLAGHAN - IS THIS THE GUY THAT HAD A POSITION WAITING FOR HIM IN THE HIGH SCHOOL MAKING OVER 80K PER YEAR? YES THIS GUY SHOULD BE VERY EASY TO GET RID OF SINCE ALL HE DOES IS MOOCH OFF THE TOWN AS DOES THE REST OF HIS FAMILY INCLUDING SPOUSES.......

MANDAGLIO - THIS IS LADY IS A VERY NICE PERSON DEDICATED TO HER FAMILY, I CAN'T SAY TO THE TOWN SINCE SHE GOES ALONG WITH WHATEVER THEY TELL HER TO, DON'T KNOW WHY BECAUSE DON'T THINK SHE HAD ANY POLITICAL JOBS GIVEN TO HER FAMILY OR DID SHE?

RODGERS - DON'T THINK THIS MAN CAN RUN SINCE HE RUNS THE HARRISON HOUSING AUTHORITY, SHOULD BE CONFLIC OF INTEREST SINCE HE'S DOUBLE DIPPING AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT OUR CHILDREN OR SENIORS, SENIORS LIVE ON THE TOP FLOORS OF THE GARDENS AND COURTS, DON'T YOU THINK HE SHOULD CHANGE IT?

VILLALTA - WELL SINCE HE GOT A JOB A PASSAIC VALLEY AS SOON AS HE BECAME COUNCILMAN, AND HIS SON ALSO GOT A JOB AT PASSAIC VALLEY, AND HIS DAUGHTER ALSO GOT A JOB AS TOWN SCOOTER METER READER, THIS GUY IS A NICE PERSON BUT HE ONLY HAS THE BEST INTEREST OF HIS FAMILY AT HAND NOT OF OUR RESIDENTS. HE ACTUALY WAS ALLOWED TO GET A PRO SOCCER PLAYER TO GET PAID TO TEACH THE KIDS THE RULES, WHAT ABOUT BASKETBALL? BASEBALL? IT'S OK TO GET YOUR FRIENDS JOBS RIGHT VIC?

VIC YOU WERE A NICE GUY WHAT HAPPENED?

Guest McDonough Voter

If Mike Fernandes was responsible for running the Millan campaign, he had some mistakes, but did a great job. I'm glad he lost 3/4 though. Milan just hasn't seen the light. He should join forces with McDonough.

For your info Mike Rodgers does care about the seniors on the top floors. Thats what he has been doing. He is switching people from apts that have too many stairs to a lower one. And the five room apt are going to the people that are in four rooms that have been waiting for five. As far as kids go Mike had a nice summer program for them and is working on getting more things for the kids. Get the facts straight before u post. Good Job Mike.

DOLAGHAN - IS THIS THE GUY THAT HAD A POSITION WAITING FOR HIM IN THE HIGH SCHOOL MAKING OVER 80K PER YEAR? YES THIS GUY SHOULD BE VERY EASY TO GET RID OF SINCE ALL HE DOES IS MOOCH OFF THE TOWN AS DOES THE REST OF HIS FAMILY INCLUDING SPOUSES.......

MANDAGLIO - THIS IS LADY IS A VERY NICE PERSON DEDICATED TO HER FAMILY, I CAN'T SAY TO THE TOWN SINCE SHE GOES ALONG WITH WHATEVER THEY TELL HER TO, DON'T KNOW WHY BECAUSE DON'T THINK SHE HAD ANY POLITICAL JOBS GIVEN TO HER FAMILY OR DID SHE?

RODGERS -  DON'T THINK THIS MAN CAN RUN SINCE HE RUNS THE HARRISON HOUSING AUTHORITY, SHOULD BE CONFLIC OF INTEREST SINCE HE'S DOUBLE DIPPING AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT OUR CHILDREN OR SENIORS, SENIORS LIVE ON THE TOP FLOORS OF THE GARDENS AND COURTS, DON'T YOU THINK HE SHOULD CHANGE IT?

VILLALTA - WELL SINCE HE GOT A JOB A PASSAIC VALLEY AS SOON AS HE BECAME COUNCILMAN, AND HIS SON ALSO GOT A JOB AT PASSAIC VALLEY, AND HIS DAUGHTER ALSO GOT A JOB AS TOWN SCOOTER METER READER, THIS GUY IS A NICE PERSON BUT HE ONLY HAS THE BEST INTEREST OF HIS FAMILY AT HAND NOT OF OUR RESIDENTS.  HE ACTUALY WAS ALLOWED TO GET A PRO SOCCER PLAYER TO GET PAID TO TEACH THE KIDS THE RULES, WHAT ABOUT BASKETBALL?  BASEBALL?  IT'S OK TO GET YOUR FRIENDS JOBS RIGHT VIC?

Let me tell you something Vic was a nice guy, still is a nice guy and will always be a nice guy, he is not only out for the best interest of his family, he has helped many people with jobs, other things and most impotantly he has made the recreation better than it has ever been because HE CARES ABOUT THE KIDS in this town, he just doesn't go bragging about it or looking for paybacks.

As far as the Pro Soccer Player he too was a very nice guy and it was the Parents paying him and the kids loved him, if fact I wish we could get him back again we had a lot of fun.

It is so easy to get on here and trash people what do you do to contibute to this town or to the children?

Also while we are at it, lets touch on Mike, if he didn't care about the children or the seniors in the Gardens and Courts then why is he cleaning the place out? he is getting the drugs out isn't he? There is a list of people that were trouble who are not allowed on the grounds right? Keep up the good work!

If everything is so bad here I think you know what you have to do!!!

See Ya!

You've got to be kidding!! Don't these ignorant wantabe's get it!!! We don't want the likes of Fernandez, Pinho, Milan, or Mc Cormack having anything to do with governing us or OUR TOWN.  They should go to: Kearny, Peurto Rico, Spain, and Belmar where they belong and stand a chance of winning!!!

I'll bet you voted for Victor, Jesus and Menendez

Yes Mike is a decent guy. However neither his brother or him spoke up about the Redevelopment at the proper time 7 or 8 years ago!!! The mayor has tried to work out a favorable solution for them with the developer scheduled for their area. They are not interested and only got vocal when they realized the redevelopment that they thought would never start, was finally going ahead.

Seven years ago there was no "Red Bulls Stadium" in the plan. There was no giving away of JFK Stadium by the Board of Education. There was infrastructure improvements and flood walls that never materialized. The plan has change dramatically. When were there hearings affecting these changes, and the decision of what parts of the original plan were to be implemented?

RODGERS -  DON'T THINK THIS MAN CAN RUN SINCE HE RUNS THE HARRISON HOUSING AUTHORITY, SHOULD BE CONFLIC OF INTEREST SINCE HE'S DOUBLE DIPPING AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT OUR CHILDREN OR SENIORS, SENIORS LIVE ON THE TOP FLOORS OF THE GARDENS AND COURTS, DON'T YOU THINK HE SHOULD CHANGE IT?

VILLALTA - WELL SINCE HE GOT A JOB A PASSAIC VALLEY AS SOON AS HE BECAME COUNCILMAN, AND HIS SON ALSO GOT A JOB AT PASSAIC VALLEY, AND HIS DAUGHTER ALSO GOT A JOB AS TOWN SCOOTER METER READER, THIS GUY IS A NICE PERSON BUT HE ONLY HAS THE BEST INTEREST OF HIS FAMILY AT HAND NOT OF OUR RESIDENTS.  HE ACTUALY WAS ALLOWED TO GET A PRO SOCCER PLAYER TO GET PAID TO TEACH THE KIDS THE RULES, WHAT ABOUT BASKETBALL?  BASEBALL?  IT'S OK TO GET YOUR FRIENDS JOBS RIGHT VIC?

I'VE WORKED WITH MIKE FOR SERVERAL YRS NOW SINCE HE BECAME COUNCILMAN, & HE DOES CARE ABOUT THE SENIORS. I KNOW OF AT LEAST 2 SENIORS, ONE IN HER EARLY 90'S THAT MIKE 'QUICKLY' TRSANSFERED TO A 4 ROOM APT FROM A 3 ROOM, AFTER SHE WAITED SEVERAL YRS WHEN HER SON MOVED IN WITH HER.

Also, Mike is working on putting a bench on the hamilton st & & schuyler ave area, for the seniors in that vicinity of the gdns to sit & rest, while they wait for their cab, or doctor-ride or friends & family to pick them up. MIKE DOES WANT TO HELP THE SENIORS , BUT YOU HAVE TO MEET & TALK WITH HIM ABOUT WHAT THEIR NEEDS ARE & if he can do it , he will.

Don't give up mike. we are all behind you!

Seven years ago there was no "Red Bulls Stadium" in the plan.  There was no giving away of JFK Stadium by the Board of Education.  There was infrastructure improvements and flood walls that never materialized.  The plan has change dramatically.  When were there hearings affecting these changes, and the decision of what parts of the original plan were to be implemented?

The changes were made at regularly scheduled ADVERTISED meetings of the Planning Board! You may have to give up a Wednesday night and attend one! The Flood walls are and always were up to the Army Core of Engineers, not the town or the developers.

i HOPE THESE GUYS WHO ARE ON THE TRESPASS LIST AND ARE STILL COMING AROUND GET ARRESTED. IT'S NOT FAIR THAT MIKE GETS THEM OUT AND THEY STILL THINK THEY ARE HOT SHIT WALKING THE GROUNDS. bUT DON'T WORRY YOU'S ARE ALL ON CAMERA SO MOMMY CAN SAY WHAT SHE WANTS. NOT MY SON.