HPD BLUE & JUS SAYIN

Guest Comments

Guest Comments

I think KPD Blue and KFD Jus Sayin (or Hannibal Lecture, not Lektorr, from the movies...funny, yes) have about the same diluted acumen as each other and should start their own support group. KPD BLUE talks a lot of crap but I still will respect him as a Police Officer even though his knowledge of 2C statutes, and probably Title 39, are not impressive at all. Hannibal Lecture (JUS Sayin) is just a glorified flabby ambulance driver so who cares? That last post he submitted and his pro-domestic violence views are demonstrative of his overblown EGO, lack of education, and general poor upbringing. Like they said on Fat Albert," He's like school on Sunday, no class." The chicken sh** should just stay in his bunk and read a book on the female anatomy so he can bring home a nice girl or boy for that matter to maaaameeee someday. The Harrison Gutless ff are even worse because they are afraid to pee in a cup. Very manly of them! Cowards.

KPD Blue should go back to Bernstein or Holtz and try to get some rank because his shallow memorization techniques leave much to be desired, so he should try to read and RETAIN the verbiage and general knowledge on a subject. He should surpress his secret desires to be a glorified ambulance driver also. I think thats his problem. Stepping down from an honorable job like being a Police Officer and wanting to be a ff shows a poor choice in choosing to associate with a lower class of people. I did like NYPD Blue, I like Law & Order, and I like the First 48. Kearny Kojak says he doesn't care who I am then spends five paragraphs trying to "one up" me. That's a lot of effort for someone you don't care about. I'm not a Police Officer (hint, hint) I couldn't possibly know what a Kearny cop goes through (hint, again). The 2C Statutes are very out of date concerning today's technology and the computer age, except maybe in the area of white collar crime. If you are going to try and teach 2C in your posts, get your book first and just post the Statute without your opinions, your opinions are not admissible in court. Just the facts ma'am, just the facts.

Now I will project (your word) that the both of you are complete idiots and the towns main court jesters. If KPD Blue, the Kojak of Kearny, and Jusy Sayin, the Hannibal Lecture of fireman are so close and have so much in common, I wonder if KPD Blue would arrest Jus Sayin if he saw him commiting an act of domestic violence on his boyfriend or look for a 2C statute on "unfortunate incidents" and just let him go? Now go pay your 30% of your medical costs and start posting under the correct towns please. I posted this under Harrison as this is where the Kojack of Kearny left off.

Well I guess I made the big time now with a post named after me though I did get second billing, at least they got my name right,lol.

KPDBlue you've probably dropped down a few notches in the food chain for associating with the enemy.

I strongly suspect that we have a cop wannabe on our hands, you know one of those guys that got slapped around by the other kids when he was young and can't wait to get his hands on a badge and a gun so he can flex his "muscle".

The hating Firefighters part is anyones guess most people hate something and that's it this individual has carried it to stalker status, lol.

The rest is just blather and really doesn't warrent an answer anyone who reads these posts can see that.

Interesting that my sexual orientation was mentioned, more projection?

As always the offer for coffee still stands.

jus sayin

Guest Guest

Quit the coffee ***shit and answer a question for me. How does a person physically hide behind a computer? You could spot them in a minute if you look into the room. Stupid comment, stupid question, stupid answer. Go back to sleep. Good boy.

Guest Guest

The only person that I saw getting slapped around has already been addressed ad nauseum on this forum and it was a brave Firefighter. I wonder how the "fighter" came after the Fire, it was always Fireman. A Fighter is someone who engages in combat, and the only Firefighters I have seen fight becuase they couldn't run anymore (about 4 in the last two years) got B**ch slapped like it was going out of style. I would settle for Firenonfighter, that would be more accurate. Have a boxing coach or karate teacher go the firehouse and teach some basic self-defense tactics so you can quit being human punching bags. One brave Firenonfighter won his fight, yes it's true, but it was a beating he gave his girlfriend on Washington Street in Hoboken. Does that count in the W column?