Oxycodone Post

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

As following suit on the forum, the main topic is no longer being the main issue and has been deflected by someone to avoid detection. It's not a very clever tactic and the fact remains, if Kearny and Harrison merged services; cop-cop, fire-fire, would the Harrison Firemen be excluded from drug testing and only the Kearny guys remain eligable? How's that going to work? All the cops get tested so that's a non-issue. Will the Kearny ff union members pay out of their own pocket to retain an attorney and demand that the drug testing be stopped or will the Harrison guys have to get tested. This could break the whole deal. I am not joking. The Harrison guys have stated previously, although not on this forum, that they would pay ANY price to avoid drug testing. It may seem silly to most that a grown man is afraid to pee in a cup, but the fear IS there. Whats the answer?

What is unusual is that the topic was clearly shifted away from the drug issue by KPD Blue, a Police Officer. I find that highly suspect. Why did KPD Blue wait for a post about oxycodone to change the subject to other things? It's not funny because those drugs, being Kearny is so close in proximity to Harrison, are certainly making their way thru Kearny and into the hands of teenagers. In the United States there are children as young as 9 years old going into rehab for cocaine, meth, and pill addiction. Frightening, not funny. As to KPD Blue, if I was a one of his supervisors I would feel that I would have "a reasonable suspicion" that something wrong is going on. The stink from that on a PD or FD never goes away. Just ask the Harrison firemen. They would rather run down the block with their hands over their ears than hear someone talking about drug testing. I am willing to get tested for drugs, steroids, alcohol, etc....24/7. Right now would do because I don't want my kids to ever question a situation where someone were to say that I drank or used drugs. They would KNOW it's a lie. What kind of individual or parent would want their children or just other people for that matter question if they are drug users or not. It must be a lot of work hiding that secret.

Guest Guest

As following suit on the forum, the main topic is no longer being the main issue and has been deflected by someone to avoid detection. It's not a very clever tactic and the fact remains, if Kearny and Harrison merged services; cop-cop, fire-fire, would the Harrison Firemen be excluded from drug testing and only the Kearny guys remain eligable? How's that going to work? All the cops get tested so that's a non-issue. Will the Kearny ff union members pay out of their own pocket to retain an attorney and demand that the drug testing be stopped or will the Harrison guys have to get tested. This could break the whole deal. I am not joking. The Harrison guys have stated previously, although not on this forum, that they would pay ANY price to avoid drug testing. It may seem silly to most that a grown man is afraid to pee in a cup, but the fear IS there. Whats the answer?

What is unusual is that the topic was clearly shifted away from the drug issue by KPD Blue, a Police Officer. I find that highly suspect. Why did KPD Blue wait for a post about oxycodone to change the subject to other things? It's not funny because those drugs, being Kearny is so close in proximity to Harrison, are certainly making their way thru Kearny and into the hands of teenagers. In the United States there are children as young as 9 years old going into rehab for cocaine, meth, and pill addiction. Frightening, not funny. As to KPD Blue, if I was a one of his supervisors I would feel that I would have "a reasonable suspicion" that something wrong is going on. The stink from that on a PD or FD never goes away. Just ask the Harrison firemen. They would rather run down the block with their hands over their ears than hear someone talking about drug testing. I am willing to get tested for drugs, steroids, alcohol, etc....24/7. Right now would do because I don't want my kids to ever question a situation where someone were to say that I drank or used drugs. They would KNOW it's a lie. What kind of individual or parent would want their children or just other people for that matter question if they are drug users or not. It must be a lot of work hiding that secret.

give it a f*cking rest ahole, stop stirring the f*cking sh*t that is harrison and their fire dept and police dept. who gives a flying f*ck what you observer , know and create in your pea brain . be f*cking productive go to japan and help out there, just shut the f*ck up.

Guest Harrison Senior

Oh my God, I am so sick of Barney repeating over and over the same tired old crap. His wife must be so happy when he goes to work she must sit down and smoke a joint.

Guest Guest

When I busted the Harrison fireman's chops about two weeks ago about paying $400.00/month towards their medical, they replied, on this forum, by saying that they are the Mayors pet and he PROMISED them enough overtime to cover the cost. Are the Police or other unionized town employees going to get theirs paid for also? My opinion is not a chance, but the HFD will get the OT becuase even though it's members had taken a civil service test, they were hand-picked from the middle of the list and appointed to the HFD by the Mayor. The HFD holds as much power as the Mayor because neither one will, but can, rat the other out. That would kill the $5 million dollar golden goose they are feeding off of. That's the same reason that the fireman laughed at McDonough and told him to **** off concerning drug testing. He has NO power over them and the other unionized members in town should monitor the amount of overtime going to the HFD once the 30% takes effect. The residents, thats who eventually pay the bills thru taxes, are going to pay the firemens insurance costs then the cops and other union employees should get the same advantage. Now I see more clearly why the town has gotten on the list to subvert the 2% property tax cap and raise property taxes 20-30% again. Some of it is to pay the cost of the firemans medical insurance. What the heck are the people doing? Demand that he step down.

Guest ***guest***********

give it a f*cking rest ahole, stop stirring the f*cking sh*t that is harrison and their fire dept and police dept. who gives a flying f*ck what you observer , know and create in your pea brain . be f*cking productive go to japan and help out there, just shut the f*ck up.

No He or She should not drop it, Why is a Police Officer or Firemen afraid to take a blood or urine test for Drugs........SOMETHING IS DIRTY AND IT JUST MIGHT BE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO SAVE OUR LIVES AND OR ARREST US IF WE ARE USING DRUGS......I LOOK AT IT THIS WAY, IF YOU ARE AFRAID TO TEST YOU ARE HIDING SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!! tHEY ALL SHOULD HAVE TO BE TESTED ALL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.....

Guest Guest

You obviously missed something in my post. We DON'T drink or do drugs in my house or anywhere else. I am strongly against it. You seem to think it's all fun and games to drink and snort coke. One day you will grow up.

Guest Guest

The Crazy Man with the all capital letters needs to get his information straight. The Police Officers have been getting randomly drug tested for about 10 years now and are required to give blood or saliva samples under certain conditions. The Firemen refuse to get drug tested even after several drug related incidents and the Mayor is too afarid to do anything about it. They even hired and retained an attorney to fight agains drug testing if the town of Harrison tries to implemement it. Now be a good boy.

Guest ****GUEST******

The Crazy Man with the all capital letters needs to get his information straight. The Police Officers have been getting randomly drug tested for about 10 years now and are required to give blood or saliva samples under certain conditions. The Firemen refuse to get drug tested even after several drug related incidents and the Mayor is too afarid to do anything about it. They even hired and retained an attorney to fight agains drug testing if the town of Harrison tries to implemement it. Now be a good boy.

Read it again I said Police Officers or Firemen, and if the cops do I sure know 1 that I would like to know how He passes...The ugly little twirp.....PS< I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS < I AM OLD AND CAN SEE THEM!!!!!!

Guest Guest

If you are aware that any Police Officer is using illegal narcotics, go to the Police Hallway and report it to the Chief. He's a no nonsense guy. The Firemen are the ones who refuse drug testing, not the Police.

Guest R Verde

If you are aware that any Police Officer is using illegal narcotics, go to the Police Hallway and report it to the Chief. He's a no nonsense guy. The Firemen are the ones who refuse drug testing, not the Police.

No-nonsense???

Guest Harrison's Bravest

When I busted the Harrison fireman's chops about two weeks ago about paying $400.00/month towards their medical, they replied, on this forum, by saying that they are the Mayors pet and he PROMISED them enough overtime to cover the cost. Are the Police or other unionized town employees going to get theirs paid for also? My opinion is not a chance, but the HFD will get the OT becuase even though it's members had taken a civil service test, they were hand-picked from the middle of the list and appointed to the HFD by the Mayor. The HFD holds as much power as the Mayor because neither one will, but can, rat the other out. That would kill the $5 million dollar golden goose they are feeding off of. That's the same reason that the fireman laughed at McDonough and told him to **** off concerning drug testing. He has NO power over them and the other unionized members in town should monitor the amount of overtime going to the HFD once the 30% takes effect. The residents, thats who eventually pay the bills thru taxes, are going to pay the firemens insurance costs then the cops and other union employees should get the same advantage. Now I see more clearly why the town has gotten on the list to subvert the 2% property tax cap and raise property taxes 20-30% again. Some of it is to pay the cost of the firemans medical insurance. What the heck are the people doing? Demand that he step down.

Barney, let's get something clear. A twerpy little guy wearing a NYPD SWAT t-shirt will never "bust any chops" of any Harrison firefighters. If there's chops to be busted, we'll bust them. Now go take up your post in front of the donut shop and have a jelly donut, you need the weight.

Guest Guest

I must have hurt your feelings and maaaameeee was not too happy about that. The only chops you ever busted was a pork chop to hand around your wifes neck so the dog will play with her. Even dogs can see pure ugliness. There isn't a Dunkin Donuts for at least 10 miles of where I live, and I don't work so thats a swing and a miss. I am still trying to determine your fascination with the NYPD. Go to bed 30% boy and please shut up.

Guest Guest

Barney, let's get something clear. A twerpy little guy wearing a NYPD SWAT t-shirt will never "bust any chops" of any Harrison firefighters. If there's chops to be busted, we'll bust them. Now go take up your post in front of the donut shop and have a jelly donut, you need the weight.

Another child with an imaginary friend named Barney. Go tell mommy your wet.

Guest Guest

Hey Hoseboy, the only chop you are familiar with is the the pork chop you hang around you wives neck because she's so ugly the dog won't even play with her. Remember to send your 30%. Have a nice day.

Guest Guest

Oh my God, I am so sick of Barney repeating over and over the same tired old crap. His wife must be so happy when he goes to work she must sit down and smoke a joint.

Ya know what? You are a total ass! You don't even know who the hel Barney is! You even called me Barney and I am a girl! Who the hell is Barney anyway?

Guest Guest

If you have a job n town, no matter what it is, you should have to pass a routine drug test! All companies do it and so should the town. This would be one way to get rid of the town's dead wood without waiting for them to get busted like the other 3 guys. I hope they all get sent down the river! That is what you get for being so greety. You have 2 town jobs with benifits and pensions and you still have to deal drugs? How greedy can you be and how stupid? Just look what you have done to your innocent families? I have no sympathy for any of you! I hope you al get the max.

"Hey Hoseboy, the only chop you are familiar with is the the pork chop you hang around you wives neck because she's so ugly the dog won't even play with her."

Geeze,

Rodney Dangefield's gotta be turning in his grave.

But I guess it's the best you can do.

jus sayin

Guest Harrison 's Bravest

Ya know what? You are a total ass! You don't even know who the hel Barney is! You even called me Barney and I am a girl! Who the hell is Barney anyway?

Barney, you think you're a girl?? Wow, you have some issues. No wonder you're fascinated by sweaty firefighters. I now know everything I need to know about you, cupcake.

Guest Harrison Senior

Barney, you think you're a girl?? Wow, you have some issues. No wonder you're fascinated by sweaty firefighters. I now know everything I need to know about you, cupcake.

Now that's a funny post!! Barney never ceases to amuse.

Guest Guest

You obviously missed something in my post. We DON'T drink or do drugs in my house or anywhere else. I am strongly against it. You seem to think it's all fun and games to drink and snort coke. One day you will grow up.

BULLCRAP! If you did not take drugs why would you or anyone else be against taking a drug test? I don't take drugs and I would take a test right now!