millan team

Guest harrison voter

Guest harrison voter

I WORKED THE POLLS ON ELECTION DAY AND THE MAYOR MCDONOUGH AND DORAN TEAM WERE SO PROFESSIONAL AND HANDLE THEMSELVES IN PROFESSIONAL MANNER AND THEY KNEW THE RULES AND WENT BY THEM BUT THEN AGAIN THE MILAN TEAM THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE THERE TO SCARED THE ELECTION THEY HAD ANOTHER THOUGHT COMING.YOU CAN BRING ON WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY VOTE FROM NOW OR IN THE FUTURE ELECTION. YOU THE MILAN TEAM HAVE NO CLASS AND PINHO YOU ARE LOWER THAN LIFE. GO BACK IN THE HOLE THAT YOU CRAWL FROM UNDER.

Do you think Millan believed that he had a shot at beating the Mayor?

I cannot understand how he or his family could think that enough people would vote for him. Maybe they will move to Kearny with the daughter and son n law.

Oh I forgot they now have Mc Cormick working for them on the inside come January.

I WORKED THE POLLS ON ELECTION DAY AND THE MAYOR MCDONOUGH AND DORAN TEAM WERE SO PROFESSIONAL AND HANDLE THEMSELVES  IN PROFESSIONAL MANNER AND THEY KNEW THE RULES AND  WENT BY THEM BUT THEN AGAIN THE MILAN TEAM THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE THERE TO SCARED THE ELECTION THEY HAD ANOTHER THOUGHT COMING.YOU CAN BRING ON WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY VOTE FROM NOW OR IN THE FUTURE ELECTION. YOU THE MILAN TEAM HAVE NO CLASS AND PINHO YOU  ARE LOWER THAN LIFE. GO BACK IN THE HOLE THAT YOU CRAWL FROM UNDER.

professional what a joke i didn't even get a hello

I WORKED THE POLLS ON ELECTION DAY AND THE MAYOR MCDONOUGH AND DORAN TEAM WERE SO PROFESSIONAL AND HANDLE THEMSELVES  IN PROFESSIONAL MANNER AND THEY KNEW THE RULES AND  WENT BY THEM BUT THEN AGAIN THE MILAN TEAM THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE THERE TO SCARED THE ELECTION THEY HAD ANOTHER THOUGHT COMING.YOU CAN BRING ON WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY VOTE FROM NOW OR IN THE FUTURE ELECTION. YOU THE MILAN TEAM HAVE NO CLASS AND PINHO YOU  ARE LOWER THAN LIFE. GO BACK IN THE HOLE THAT YOU CRAWL FROM UNDER.

was this your job for the year

Listen you ass, I also worked the polls and everything went smooth and friendly as it's suppost to from 5am to 8pm.

TOWN EMPLOYEE? OF COURSE

Guest Guest in the know
Do you think Millan believed that he had a shot at beating the Mayor?

I cannot understand how he or his family could think that enough people would vote for him. Maybe they will move to Kearny with the daughter and son n law.

Oh I forgot they now have Mc Cormick working for them on the inside come January.

NOT SO FAST STEVIE BOY MAY HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHEWR FOUR YEARS, ONCE THE ABSENTEE VOTES ARE COUNTED!!!

Guest Guest in the know

PINHO AND MILAN PERFECT TOGETHER!! PERFECT A$$HOLES THAT IS!!

Guest guest212

Millan is a big A hole as we all now it. Played a very nasty a dirty campaign. Steve even thought i don't personally like did not attack or played as dirty as Millan. I think millan, and Fenandes should get out of Harrison oh wait fernandes doesn't live in Harrison, well then let millan go to kearny and run there, or go to the king of spain and ask him for some charity.

Guest perututu
Millan is a big A hole as we all now it.  Played a very nasty a dirty campaign. Steve even thought i don't personally like did not attack or played as dirty as Millan.  I think millan, and Fenandes should get out of Harrison oh wait fernandes doesn't live in Harrison, well then let millan go to kearny and run there, or go to the king of spain and ask him for some charity.

Honey stop drinking I think you damage you brain if you have one

Millan is a big A hole as we all now it.  Played a very nasty a dirty campaign. Steve even thought i don't personally like did not attack or played as dirty as Millan.  I think millan, and Fenandes should get out of Harrison oh wait fernandes doesn't live in Harrison, well then let millan go to kearny and run there, or go to the king of spain and ask him for some charity.

I hope you have no kids that you are raising like that because they will be the first to get shot teaching them that s...

Guest Challenger

What poll place were you at? McDonough was no where to be seen. Doran was trying to sway people's votes and trying to stop the Millan challengers from doing their job. Attorney Pinho was totally professional taking on the entire McDonough crew and holding his own. The guy earned my respect. He was yelled at by an official from the Superintendent of Elections and stood his ground. He didn't loose his cool. The Superintendent of Elections guy left. This guy has balls. I'd pick him to be on my side anytime.

NOT SO FAST STEVIE BOY MAY HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHEWR FOUR YEARS, ONCE THE ABSENTEE VOTES ARE COUNTED!!!

Well Guest in the know, you should change your name to Guest not in the know.

In years past you may have been right. Artie had 11 absentees. McCormick was up by 12 votes. But Millan made sure that he got absentees to cover Steve's butt. Let's hope Stevie doesn't forget that Millan's organization and crew helped him get elected.

Artie it was time for you to go. You double crossed Millan and this was your pay back. Millan insured that you would lose.

What poll place were you at?  McDonough was no where to be seen.  Doran was trying to sway people's votes and trying to stop the Millan challengers from doing their job.  Attorney Pinho was totally professional taking on the entire McDonough crew and holding his own.  The guy earned my respect.  He was yelled at by an official from the Superintendent of Elections and stood his ground.  He didn't loose his cool.  The Superintendent of Elections guy left.  This guy has balls.  I'd pick him to be on my side anytime.

get real .He's a wienie beyond belief. Being irritating is not equivalent to having balls.He makes a career of being ornery.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest in the know
Well Guest in the know, you should change your name to Guest not in the know.

In years past you may have been right.  Artie had 11 absentees.  McCormick was up by 12 votes.  But Millan made sure that he got absentees to cover Steve's butt.  Let's hope Stevie doesn't forget that Millan's organization and crew helped him get elected.

Artie it was time for you to go.  You double crossed Millan and this was your pay back.  Millan insured that you would lose.

I WAS WRONG, it just shows that Steve has more relatives than anyone thought.

He is going to be a great council person, I'm so glad he isn't the rep. from my ward. When he was trying to get too many uses in his building approved, he went to meetings (must of been street cleaning) with pictures of Warren St. and Rodgers Blvd. practically empty and testified that there were no parking problems by his corner day or night. Does he really live there???????

He going to be a great person to help us solve a problem he doesn't think we have, yet I drive around some nights for 45 minutes before I find a spot within three blocks of my house.

He is going to be a great council person, I'm so glad he isn't the rep. from my ward. When he was trying to get too many uses in his building approved, he went to meetings (must of been street cleaning) with pictures of Warren St. and Rodgers Blvd. practically empty and testified that there were no parking problems by his corner day or night. Does he really live there???????

He going to be a great person to help us solve a problem he doesn't think we have, yet I drive around some nights for 45 minutes before I find a spot within three blocks of my house.

This whole posting is screwed up Milan DOESN'T HAVE A TEAM - NEVER DID!!!

JUST A BUNCH OF CLOWNS - -Thank GOD we will not have that CIRCUS in our town. The Mayor does a great job, and this will become more apparent as the redevelopment starts getting into high gear.

This whole posting is screwed up Milan DOESN'T HAVE A TEAM - NEVER DID!!!

JUST A BUNCH OF CLOWNS - -Thank GOD we will not have that CIRCUS in our town. The Mayor does a great job, and this will become more apparent as the redevelopment starts getting into high gear.

Thanks TP, that's what I pay you for.

Do what he did and show that he is Wrong!!! Take a few pictures of the crowded parking and have them ready to show at the meeting at the right moment!