JC Mayors son arrested

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The son of Jersey City Mayor Jerry Healy has been arrested and charged with domestic violence for beating up his girlfriend on Washington Street in Hoboken. What a coincidence that he is a JC Fireman (nepotism AGAIN). I predicted that the firemen would start lashing out at anyone they had a significant advantage over, like a women, a few weeks ago because of the medical contribution driving them insane. I am right again as all of my previous predictions have manifested into what I thought.

Be carefull if you are alone in a bar next to some drunk firemen because they act in concert, as a street gang would, and atack only when they have overwhelming odds. They will not resort to violence if alone or in this case it's against a defenseless woman. I know that they worship money as their God and having to use some of it for their medical would result in incidents like this. Sad.

Guest JC resident

The son of Jersey City Mayor Jerry Healy has been arrested and charged with domestic violence for beating up his girlfriend on Washington Street in Hoboken. What a coincidence that he is a JC Fireman (nepotism AGAIN). I predicted that the firemen would start lashing out at anyone they had a significant advantage over, like a women, a few weeks ago because of the medical contribution driving them insane. I am right again as all of my previous predictions have manifested into what I thought.

Be carefull if you are alone in a bar next to some drunk firemen because they act in concert, as a street gang would, and atack only when they have overwhelming odds. They will not resort to violence if alone or in this case it's against a defenseless woman. I know that they worship money as their God and having to use some of it for their medical would result in incidents like this. Sad.

Not quite accurate. It wasn't his girlfriend, it was a gay cross-dressing JC cop that tried to grope Healy.

Guest jus sayin

Are you not the guy that went into a bar full of Firefighters on St. Pats day, muscled a few of them around and could only get an "excuse me" as a response to your efforts?

Which is it?

We are all a hoard of drunkin mad dogs and spouse abusers.

Or your taking advantage of a very unfortunate incident in a Fathers and a young ladies life for your own devices?

Tell me oh great Swami, as you sit alone with no wife, no sons and no daughter, just your own cold bitter hatred to keep you company.

Did you see that coming too?

jus sayin

Guest Guest

The ***hole Kearny Fireman who we all know too well because he TELLS everyone what they can and cannot do, MR. Engine 1 of 47 Davis Ave., has reared his ugly head again after losing his battle in which he said he would personally stop Christie from charging the 30% medical. He has now stated, " We are all a hoard of drunkin mad dogs and spouse abusers, " concerning the firemen. That's an accurate statement. I agree 100% with that. Now go pay your 30% hoseboy.

Guest Guest

To see how far we have come in today's society, it is still amongst the self-proclaimed bravest called an "unfortunate incident" when a man beats a women until his arms get tired. It's actually a serious crime commited by a demented individual who was never taught right from wrong, not an "unfortunate incident." The Fireguys rationalize everything they do that's deplorable because it feeds their ego's even more. I bet Healy's son is a real guy for them to look up to now. Maybe he will get fff of the year for that brave action.

Guest Guest

The ***hole Kearny Fireman who we all know too well because he TELLS everyone what they can and cannot do, MR. Engine 1 of 47 Davis Ave., has reared his ugly head again after losing his battle in which he said he would personally stop Christie from charging the 30% medical. He has now stated, " We are all a hoard of drunkin mad dogs and spouse abusers, " concerning the firemen. That's an accurate statement. I agree 100% with that. Now go pay your 30% hoseboy.

Did ya stop by for your coffee yet coward?

Guest Guest

I saw an 80 year old man hobbling his way down my block today and just for fun I walked up to him and kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could. The cops arrived and I told them exactly what I did. The cops said ," No problem guy, it was just an unfortunate incident," and then drove away. God Bless America. That is cool, right?

Guest Guest

To see how far we have come in today's society, it is still amongst the self-proclaimed bravest called an "unfortunate incident" when a man beats a women until his arms get tired. It's actually a serious crime commited by a demented individual who was never taught right from wrong, not an "unfortunate incident." The Fireguys rationalize everything they do that's deplorable because it feeds their ego's even more. I bet Healy's son is a real guy for them to look up to now. Maybe he will get fff of the year for that brave action.

Sorry Barney, according to a JC resident (post 2 above) it wasn't his girlfriend but a gay cross-dressing JC cop that tried to grope Healy.

Guest Get_Smart

Guest, you state that he beat a women 'till he couldn't move his arms?? You may want to do a little more research before you make an accusation like that. It just seems to me that you are just another bitter buff who failed to live out his childhood dream and are now lashing out. Why don't you ask the 4th floor resident of 117 Corbin ave if the fire dept doesn't earn their money? Maybe as he was dangling out his 4th floor window 1 minute from jumping he was saying "Man those overpaid, egotisical firefighters sure aren't worth a damn" They risk life and limb and for what? To help unappreciative, bitter, probably non tax paying imbisiles such as yourself. If you hate them so much, hang a sign on your door so they know you don't need their help. They are public enemy #1 until that 1 time when you need them. Have flames lick your ass while your contemplating jumping out your window, maybe it will change the way you view them.

Guest Guest

Calp, clap, clap. Yawn. I said these loser fireman live off of TV and war stories and theres your example. It's already been personified, I never even heard about this fire, but they made the flaming rising action and conclusion very dramatic. Just like the struture of a book. Whatever they brag about in this war story tale will grow taller on down the line. By the end of the year it will be a fire involving 5 towns clubhouses to put out and that a Harrison or Kearny glorified flabby ambulance driver was also a "hero" (the most common word in thr English language) by catching a cat that jumped from the roof of the building and a Harrison or Kearny Gutless loser snatchd the cat out of mid-air and saved it's life. Even though it's obviously not true, he will probably get an award, given by themselves to him at some joke awards ceremony. Send me a sign telling these ***hole Gutless ff to stay away and it will be on my door tomorrow. I don't need you, plain and simple for anything, thats it. Now go ppay your $400.00 a month for your health insurance and shut up. Good boy.

Guest Guest

Calp, clap, clap. Yawn. I said these loser fireman live off of TV and war stories and theres your example. It's already been personified, I never even heard about this fire, but they made the flaming rising action and conclusion very dramatic. Just like the struture of a book. Whatever they brag about in this war story tale will grow taller on down the line. By the end of the year it will be a fire involving 5 towns clubhouses to put out and that a Harrison or Kearny glorified flabby ambulance driver was also a "hero" (the most common word in thr English language) by catching a cat that jumped from the roof of the building and a Harrison or Kearny Gutless loser snatchd the cat out of mid-air and saved it's life. Even though it's obviously not true, he will probably get an award, given by themselves to him at some joke awards ceremony. Send me a sign telling these ***hole Gutless ff to stay away and it will be on my door tomorrow. I don't need you, plain and simple for anything, thats it. Now go ppay your $400.00 a month for your health insurance and shut up. Good boy.

Do you feel like a big man hiding behind a computer screen? Nameless,faceless,guttless? You have an awful lot of time on your hands to contantly be on KOTW. How about you go do something contructive with your life instead. Just because you couldnt pass the fire test doesnt mean your life is over big guy. There are plently of things to do to justify your meaninless life which has so far equaled up to being a cowardly excuse of a man who spends too much time on the internet. It must be painful that nothing you will ever do in your life will be half as good as what Kearny and Harrison fire fighters have done for people in need. NOTHING. Now go run along and focus your anger on your nothing of an exsistance on earth somewhere else you disease.

Guest Guest

Get Smart, that was yet another sad attempt at changing the subject at hand. That's all the Gutless can do because there is never an acceptable response to issues people bring up about them. Now pay you medical increase and go to bed for 12 hours.

Guest Guest

IF a Gutless ff actually touched this alleged man juming out a 4 story window, did the brave fireman have his full costume on? Did he have on his Scotty and was he holding a halogen tool? Did he dodge a flashover and knock it down, do a primary search, and then mount a defensive attack? I need some more cool secret fireman terms because I'm getting bored with these ones. Give me some you exciting fireman slang expressions please.

"Send me a sign telling these ***hole Gutless ff to stay away and it will be on my door tomorrow. I don't need you, plain and simple for anything, thats it."

I will be more than happy to provide you with the sign you need, made to your specs. Gratis.

Name and address where you would like it sent?

jus sayin

Guest Harrison's Bravest

"Send me a sign telling these ***hole Gutless ff to stay away and it will be on my door tomorrow. I don't need you, plain and simple for anything, thats it."

I will be more than happy to provide you with the sign you need, made to your specs. Gratis.

Name and address where you would like it sent?

jus sayin

jus sayin, I'll offer to pay for the sign and I'll hand deliver it to Barney's momma's house.

Guest Guest

IF a Gutless ff actually touched this alleged man juming out a 4 story window, did the brave fireman have his full costume on? Did he have on his Scotty and was he holding a halogen tool? Did he dodge a flashover and knock it down, do a primary search, and then mount a defensive attack? I need some more cool secret fireman terms because I'm getting bored with these ones. Give me some you exciting fireman slang expressions please.

you are such a closet fire buff. i love it

Guest Guest

What gives you the mistaken idea that anyone who posts as Guest ever wanted to take the ff test? It couldn't be very difficult because the requirements to be a ff are so minimum. The round peg goes in the round hole and the square peg goes in the square hole. Poof! I'm a fireman. If you are trying to say that the ff test is difficult you are sadly mistaken. You just have to be in shape for that one moment in life then balloon to *** lbs. like the ******** ******** ***** who, if there was a fire, is only suited to be a spectator. Completely useless. There should be a yearly fitness and medical test that makes you stay in shape. Look in the mirror and see what you have become. The realization that you have not had the opportunity to put out a fire since you left the Academy is indicative of you living off war stories and TVshows.

There was a ff series called "Coats" which was so devoid of action that they aired one episode and the network abandoned the series. Their was another ff show, I don't remember what it was called, that lasted one episode and was scrapped. I remember agreat line line from it. A ff parents go to the clubhouse to speak to their son and the father says to the son, " You're mother and I are sick of driving into town everyday and seeing you hanging from the fire escape of a burning building." Are you kidding? No wonder they scratched the series. That was one time in life when I truly could not contain my laughter.

Edited by KOTW
Content.