KOTW - Pro Millan

Guest loaks

Take a guess wht's on the front page of KTOW?

Millan team takes 2nd seat! ARE YOU KIDDIN. that like a team wining one game in a seven game series and saying, after they have lost, METS TAKE GAME TWO!

The headline should have read .

McDonough and Column B stay in control, McCormick only newcomber.

Now i can put two and two together and realize why all the BS that millan and fernandez write doesn't get edited, but the BS about the mayor and town council people convienantly slip through.

f**king cowards, no i dont sign my name either, but I didn't create this site, so who the hell runs this site? huh? f**king pathetic.

I have to agree with you 100%

notice KOTW is saying that the margin of votes for all ward's will change when absentee ballot's are counted, Millan has over 200 absentee ballots . expect for the 2nd ward. must be from all those non resident's that voted

Guest Guest - Ghost

Millan team takes 2nd seat! ARE YOU KIDDIN. that like a team wining one game in a seven game series and saying, after they have lost, METS TAKE GAME TWO!

Now i can put two and two together and realize why all the BS that millan and fernandez write doesn't get edited, but the BS about the mayor and town council people convienantly slip through.

f**king cowards, no i dont sign my name either, but I didn't create this site, so who the hell runs this site? huh? f**king pathetic.

Boy, it sure reads that way doesn't it! I too have noticed that if there is a negative posting against the Millan team it doesn't appear on the site. Hmmmmm.... :D

Guest Senior Town Resident

I can tell from your language you're a real classy guy.

If you have such a big problem with KOTW and its broadcast why do you insist on using it. Why don't you come up with unbiased website...but of course you can't, cause we can see where you swing... The fact that the broadcast deals with Millan's win, is because it has been quite an accomplishment to see the amount of votes that swung in the opposite direction of the Mayor and his 'Team". The votes are clear, people came out more than ever, because they wanted change.

may be morons dumb looking laywer

Guest 4th Ward Voter
If you have such a big problem with KOTW and its broadcast why do you insist on using it.  Why don't you come up with unbiased website...but of course you can't, cause we can see where you swing...  The fact that the broadcast deals with Millan's win, is because it has been quite an accomplishment to see the amount of votes that swung in the opposite direction of the Mayor and his 'Team".  The votes are clear, people came out more than ever, because they wanted change.

I agree. I must give a hand of applause to the Millan Team. They managed to get their message out: Mayor McDonough doesn't live in town, the redevelopment is going to overload our schools, roads, and services; the taxes are going up when the bonds come do. The Mayor will be gone soon leaving us with a mess. I got it. The Millan Team deserves the headline it got on KOTW. Didn't McDonough say he was going to win 3 to 1.