Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I formally apologize to the moderator for comments I had made in a post under oxycodone. I realize that saying to, "grow a spine," was not appropriate and that it is not the moderators responsibilty to inject his views into the posts but to rather to conduct his web site in an unbiased manner. Thank you.

I formally apologize to the moderator for comments I had made in a post under oxycodone. I realize that saying to, "grow a spine," was not appropriate and that it is not the moderators responsibilty to inject his views into the posts but to rather to conduct his web site in an unbiased manner. Thank you.

Your apology is accepted.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Barney has really turned over a new leaf. First he has lunch with us, tries on my boots and helmet and now apologizes to KOTW for his crude language. I think there's hope for this boy.

Guest Guest

I never had lunch with any section 8 welfare case ff. Never even if I lived to be 500 years old would I lower myself to that level. Not one thing has changed in my disgust that Fireman are patronage jobs and should not be a paid position. One thing I do respect is a woman taking a job that has always been dominated ny men. I always said the a ff job was not a MAN"S job and that proves it. As to my apology to the moderator, that was a long time coming and it was a sincere public apology.

Guest Guest

I never had lunch with any section 8 welfare case ff. Never even if I lived to be 500 years old would I lower myself to that level. Not one thing has changed in my disgust that Fireman are patronage jobs and should not be a paid position. One thing I do respect is a woman taking a job that has always been dominated ny men. I always said the a ff job was not a MAN"S job and that proves it. As to my apology to the moderator, that was a long time coming and it was a sincere public apology.

Talk to Barney, that's the way he felt until he had lunch with us. Now he's studying for the next test and looking forward to becoming one of Harrison's Bravest. Personally, I don't think you have what it takes to be a professional FF, if you're the same guy that tried to steal a FF's hat at the parade, you're too small and skinny. You're not much bigger than the air pacs we wear.

Guest Dicckless

what the fark are you apologizing for? if KOTW was a fan sight, for poloticians and corruption, then advertise it as such, and not as a "discussion forum" for views and options. There are measures that the Sy-op has to do to ensure himself against legal ramifications but this moderator, and this site is a joke, and is purely garbage. Of course this is a private web host, but a news and discuss focused site, should be unbiased, and on;y omit the least context. This site, omited thoughts and intellectual content, even though there is no direct refernence to specific people.

This is a sad site, and more over the opertators are sad people

Guest hfd requires porky pigs

Talk to Barney, that's the way he felt until he had lunch with us. Now he's studying for the next test and looking forward to becoming one of Harrison's Bravest. Personally, I don't think you have what it takes to be a professional FF, if you're the same guy that tried to steal a FF's hat at the parade, you're too small and skinny. You're not much bigger than the air pacs we wear.

YOU TALK A GOOD GAME, YOU HUMPY DUMPY SACK OF SH*T! THE ONLY THING YOU PEOPLE CARRY ARE THOSE BEER GUTS AND LARD ASSES, THE TOWN AWARDED YOU AS SALARIES! PROFESSIONAL FF? IN HARRISON? LAY OFF THE PIPE SON, YOU PEOPLE ARE A JOKE TO YOUR PROFESSION. DRUNKS ,BAKERS AND PARASITES THOSE ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS. AIR PACS YOU WEAR? LISTEN YOU'VE PROVEN YOUR A LYING SACK OF SH*T , GIVE IT A REST! :ph34r::angry: SUCH A DOUCHE!

Guest Harrison's Bravest

YOU TALK A GOOD GAME, YOU HUMPY DUMPY SACK OF SH*T! THE ONLY THING YOU PEOPLE CARRY ARE THOSE BEER GUTS AND LARD ASSES, THE TOWN AWARDED YOU AS SALARIES! PROFESSIONAL FF? IN HARRISON? LAY OFF THE PIPE SON, YOU PEOPLE ARE A JOKE TO YOUR PROFESSION. DRUNKS ,BAKERS AND PARASITES THOSE ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS. AIR PACS YOU WEAR? LISTEN YOU'VE PROVEN YOUR A LYING SACK OF SH*T , GIVE IT A REST! :ph34r::angry: SUCH A DOUCHE!

Where does all this anger and hostility come from? Be like Barney and come by for lunch, try on my boots and helmet and who knows, you may want to start studying for the next test with Barney.