oxcoydone

Guest guest

Guest learn english f*cker

Thats thr truth,everyone makes mistakes,and we all talk when something happens,so thats why we are talking,you would be too if you werent his friend.Shame on him for what he put his kids throught.By wife says no mater waht honey you thee bestest husband.if you everystand it.

Holy shit ...sounds like your on the shit he sold, what the f*ck are you saying?? learn some english f*cker before you post! ahole.................

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Typical Harrison response. The person comitting the felony and flooding the streets and schools with illegal narcotics is seen as the victim. The victim is the user of these drugs, although they have a choice to use them or nor, supply creates demand. No matter what his family situation is he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. It reminds me of Tanski, getting to keep hundreds of thousands of the residents money and exiting town as a hero instead of a ****bag felon. It makes others say why shouldn't do the same thing. A few hundred grand and a for a slap on the wrist, sign me up next. The same with the firemen and the many drug instances. They get a lucrative pesion for using or distributing drugs, sign me up baby.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Did the Mayor or anyone on the town council comment on this event and if so what did they have to say about it? Is this guy just going to be transferred to another dept. and keep working on the towns payroll? It's time RIGHT NOW to help end this scourge of drugs in town. The amount of money being made, $315,000.00 a month by these drug dealers, three from Harrison, in my opinion means that a good amount of the pills were sold in Harrison. Drugs do not discriminate to to race, ethnicity, sex, job, social standing, or AGE. The town has to start making examples of these people when caught. They will go to jail because of the volume and amount of money but what is the town doing to send a message to the children that this behavior is unacceptable. It would be naive to think that these drugs are not making it into the high school.

nothing is going to happen to him, he is the same guy that took the town truck to hoboken and did not get in a trouble. harrison will always be the same.