Where's zerO ?

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

zerO and family are flying off to Brazil on AF One for a nice vacation. Lybia is exploding, Japan is exploding, we don't have a budget, we're printing and spending money at a furious pace, but hey .....

the Obama's are having fun in Rio sipping on margaritas.

Guest Proud American

zerO and family are flying off to Brazil on AF One for a nice vacation. Lybia is exploding, Japan is exploding, we don't have a budget, we're printing and spending money at a furious pace, but hey .....

the Obama's are having fun in Rio sipping on margaritas.

Still doesn't compare to George W. Bush holed up in Crawford, Texas, for literally one-third of his days in office including events like Katrina and the start of the Iraq War.

Or how about when W. went to China and couldn't figure out that the door was push, not pull, when the Iraq war was peaking in monthly fatalities?

I can match each of your cheesy potshots. I would prefer to have a rational discussion about whether the military action in Libya is warranted or whether Quantitative Easing II is sound. Let me know which road you want to go down.

Guest Guest

Still doesn't compare to George W. Bush holed up in Crawford, Texas, for literally one-third of his days in office including events like Katrina and the start of the Iraq War.

Or how about when W. went to China and couldn't figure out that the door was push, not pull, when the Iraq war was peaking in monthly fatalities?

I can match each of your cheesy potshots. I would prefer to have a rational discussion about whether the military action in Libya is warranted or whether Quantitative Easing II is sound. Let me know which road you want to go down.

The contemptible idiot who calls himself "Patriot" has shown us all loud and clear which road he chooses to go down: the road of blind ideology and utter contempt for everyone who doesn't share his radical opinions.