School Board Ethics?

Guest No Credibility

Guest Fed up

Oh you mean the board member thAt served six years? Sure she did that just to get her kid a job. Get a life loser. So easy to criticize, isn't it?'it's a lot harder to actually do something worthwhile. You need help. Hope you can find someone who cares enough about you to get you straightened out. You turn my stomach.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest Who?

It was ok when you were posting under guest for Stevenson,Viscuso,Valdez. It was your decision to run for the B.O.E.. Your statement " I volunteer my town, for what? " could only be answered by you. And as for your seat on the board it`s an elected position you just cannot give it away. So with that being said and how disgusted you sound maybe you should resign. There are alot of town residents who give their time to teach and coach sports because they care about our children. Did you ever volunteer to coach any sport in town?

Yes she has.

Guest Guest

How do you know that she's there for "truly selfless reasons"?

And why would you not exercise your right to critique an elected official?

I don't see what anyone has to criticize Lisa Schlago. You're just criticizing her because she's on the BOE - you haven't really come up with a specific complaint. Until I feel she (or anyone else) has abused their office, I'll appreciate their willingness to do what needs to be done and I'm not willing to do myself.

Guest Lisa Schalago

It was ok when you were posting under guest for Stevenson,Viscuso,Valdez. It was your decision to run for the B.O.E.. Your statement " I volunteer my town, for what? " could only be answered by you. And as for your seat on the board it`s an elected position you just cannot give it away. So with that being said and how disgusted you sound maybe you should resign. There are alot of town residents who give their time to teach and coach sports because they care about our children. Did you ever volunteer to coach any sport in town?

You are so right I was elected. I was elected to do what is right for the students and taxpayers. I will not resign, I will continue to fight for what is fair. Unlike you, I will also continue to put my name out there. Now as far as coaching in town; yes! I coached TBall, Minor League and Senior League Baseball, basketball for 5 years and soccer for 3. Also ran a Brownie troop for 4 years and a Junior Girl Scout Troop for 3 years. How about you????

I don't see what anyone has to criticize Lisa Schlago. You're just criticizing her because she's on the BOE - you haven't really come up with a specific complaint. Until I feel she (or anyone else) has abused their office, I'll appreciate their willingness to do what needs to be done and I'm not willing to do myself.

Please note that a Guest did post information critical of Lisa Schlago which was specific. That post has not been released because KOTW has not confirmed the information.

KOTW

Guest Not Lisa

Please note that a Guest did post information critical of Lisa Schlago which was specific. That post has not been released because KOTW has not confirmed the information.

KOTW

Dear KOTW,

The post you are refering to was not about Lisa, it was about Ginny Santos. I suggest reading it again, the information provided is confirmed. It was public information, it occured at a meeting and what was written can be found on the BOE web site under minutes of meetings.

Guest Guest

Dear KOTW,

The post you are refering to was not about Lisa, it was about Ginny Santos. I suggest reading it again, the information provided is confirmed. It was public information, it occured at a meeting and what was written can be found on the BOE web site under minutes of meetings.

Thanks, poster, I couldn't figure out where I missed specific criticism about Lisa Schlago.

Guest Guest

Oh you mean the board member thAt served six years? Sure she did that just to get her kid a job. Get a life loser. So easy to criticize, isn't it?'it's a lot harder to actually do something worthwhile. You need help. Hope you can find someone who cares enough about you to get you straightened out. You turn my stomach.

Right, that never happens.

Time to wake up from your dream.