St. Patrick's Day Parade

Guest guest

Guest guest

The real Barney, in the flesh, will be at the Parade and will go to the bar where the firemen hold war story court. Lets just see, being that the Kearny and Harrison Firemen have already said they KNOW who I am, will do. I will be drinking soda instead of alcohol because I don't drink. I GUARENTEE that I will have a good time and that not one of the self-proclaimed bravest will even come near me out of the lack of courage you possess. Do you really want to see a repeat of the pimp slaippin again? I want to see how Glass Jaw is doing because I couldn't when he was humilated by Joe 90 lb. because of the crying towel he had over his beaten face. Will the real Barney please stand up, put on of those fingers on each hand up. Good luck with me if you can find one fake A*SS tough guy with fifty Firemen present in the bar in doing anything. I KNOW nothing is going to happen because you only have big foul mouthed egotisticl comments and "I'm going to get you," saying from jus sayin. Not one of you will muster up the guts to approach me because you know, and I have proven, what would be the ultimate result would be. I am gonna have a good time, and even a better time if one of the "gutless" comes near me. This would be your finest moment to get me. I will talk to you the day after I parade festivities. Gutless, no heart, egotisticl blowhards is all you are. See you soon.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

The real Barney, in the flesh, will be at the Parade and will go to the bar where the firemen hold war story court. Lets just see, being that the Kearny and Harrison Firemen have already said they KNOW who I am, will do. I will be drinking soda instead of alcohol because I don't drink. I GUARENTEE that I will have a good time and that not one of the self-proclaimed bravest will even come near me out of the lack of courage you possess. Do you really want to see a repeat of the pimp slaippin again? I want to see how Glass Jaw is doing because I couldn't when he was humilated by Joe 90 lb. because of the crying towel he had over his beaten face. Will the real Barney please stand up, put on of those fingers on each hand up. Good luck with me if you can find one fake A*SS tough guy with fifty Firemen present in the bar in doing anything. I KNOW nothing is going to happen because you only have big foul mouthed egotisticl comments and "I'm going to get you," saying from jus sayin. Not one of you will muster up the guts to approach me because you know, and I have proven, what would be the ultimate result would be. I am gonna have a good time, and even a better time if one of the "gutless" comes near me. This would be your finest moment to get me. I will talk to you the day after I parade festivities. Gutless, no heart, egotisticl blowhards is all you are. See you soon.

OK, let me understand this.... If I see a meek little guy sitting at the bar drinking a diet 7-Up wearing a Tin Man suit, that will be Barney?? He'd be safe, I'd be laughing too hard. I might even buy him a Twinkie to go with his 7-Up.

Guest Harrison Taxpayer

OK, let me understand this.... If I see a meek little guy sitting at the bar drinking a diet 7-Up wearing a Tin Man suit, that will be Barney?? He'd be safe, I'd be laughing too hard. I might even buy him a Twinkie to go with his 7-Up.

Excellent!! Crack me up!

Guest Guest #2

Instead of a Twinkie, how about a cupcake for a cupcake?

Guest guest

How about instead of all this nonsense, you guys grow up? We're sick to death of it! It's old and it's stupid and jerky. Give us a break! Blah, blah, blah! Morons!

Guest guest

What happened to Harrison and Kearnys most "GUTLESS" fireladies? You said that without a doubt that you KNEW who I was. While at the parade and after I tried everything but wave a flag in your faces to get you to do something including bumping into you, staring you down, and making direct insults to some of you, but nothing but fear was in the air around you. I even used some of the same insults that I use on the computer word for word so there would be no doubt that it was me. This tsunami of cowardness will never be topped again. Your lack of courage was nothing short of a humiliation for the ages. You had your golden opportunity to, "get me," as jus sayin, the cowardly lion with over 20 years of a rugged FF life in Kearny beyoch had said. You said you were going to get the cupcake tinman but those words are now your sole possession. They are YOU. You disgust me and everyone in Kearny and Harrison now see your true color. Yellow. Even with overwhelming odds you backed down. I did see some older ladies looking around to make sure baby boy didn't get pimped slapped. How cute, you brought your mommies for protection. OMG, this was truly the SuperBowl of lack of courage. I feel sorry for the residents of Kearny and Harrison that you believe depend on you as an example of men. What a disgrace. What happened to all of the tough talk and threats you made? You should be ashamed of ever showing your ugly faces in public again. Now I see what the Governor sees in you, that you guys are an easy mark. He's going to walk all over you just as I did. Two towns of firegals and not one man in either one. You have such a low personal sense of pride and dignity that I don't know how you live with yourselves. I cannot bring myself to communicate with you any further because even I felt sorry for you after I got home that you have to live with such a lack of confidence and failure of ability to defend yourself. One more thing: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest Harrison's Bravest

What happened to Harrison and Kearnys most "GUTLESS" fireladies? You said that without a doubt that you KNEW who I was. While at the parade and after I tried everything but wave a flag in your faces to get you to do something including bumping into you, staring you down, and making direct insults to some of you, but nothing but fear was in the air around you. I even used some of the same insults that I use on the computer word for word so there would be no doubt that it was me. This tsunami of cowardness will never be topped again. Your lack of courage was nothing short of a humiliation for the ages. You had your golden opportunity to, "get me," as jus sayin, the cowardly lion with over 20 years of a rugged FF life in Kearny beyoch had said. You said you were going to get the cupcake tinman but those words are now your sole possession. They are YOU. You disgust me and everyone in Kearny and Harrison now see your true color. Yellow. Even with overwhelming odds you backed down. I did see some older ladies looking around to make sure baby boy didn't get pimped slapped. How cute, you brought your mommies for protection. OMG, this was truly the SuperBowl of lack of courage. I feel sorry for the residents of Kearny and Harrison that you believe depend on you as an example of men. What a disgrace. What happened to all of the tough talk and threats you made? You should be ashamed of ever showing your ugly faces in public again. Now I see what the Governor sees in you, that you guys are an easy mark. He's going to walk all over you just as I did. Two towns of firegals and not one man in either one. You have such a low personal sense of pride and dignity that I don't know how you live with yourselves. I cannot bring myself to communicate with you any further because even I felt sorry for you after I got home that you have to live with such a lack of confidence and failure of ability to defend yourself. One more thing: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Come on Barney, man up. Stop by for lunch, we're having a lobster fest. Bring a doggy bag and your wife.

Guest Guest

Come on Barney, man up. Stop by for lunch, we're having a lobster fest. Bring a doggy bag and your wife.

I've seen your wife Barney, put that doggy bag over her head. ruff ruff!!

Guest guest

I have dismissed you from ever communicating with me again. I only speak with MEN and women, not little B**ch fireman. One more time: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest Guest

LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD YOU FAT BASTARDS STOP THE SH*T ALREADY! YOU LACK BALLS AND ARE A BUNCH OF DOUCHEBAGS JUST SITTING YOUR FAT ASSES AND WRITING CRAP ON HERE. SHUT THE F&CK UP AND **** **** YOURSELVES! STOP THE STUPID COMMENTS ABOUT LUNCH AND LOBSTER FEAST....YOUR F*CKING IDIOTS WHO SHOULD ALL BE CANNED AND FORCED TO GIVE BACK TO THE STATE THE F*CKIN MONEY YOU HAVE TAKEN! STARTING WITH YOUR FAT F*CK LEADER AND THE LAST SCUM BAG THAT CAME OVER FROM **** ******. YOUR NOT FUNNY AND ACTUALLY YOUR WIVES ARE NOTHING TO F*CKIN BRAG ABOUT. OBVIOUSLY YOU GET MERCY ***** IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR CHECKS. THOSE WHO BRAG..................

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Harrison Senior

LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD YOU FAT BASTARDS STOP THE SH*T ALREADY! YOU LACK BALLS AND ARE A BUNCH OF DOUCHEBAGS JUST SITTING YOUR FAT ASSES AND WRITING CRAP ON HERE. SHUT THE F&CK UP AND **** **** YOURSELVES! STOP THE STUPID COMMENTS ABOUT LUNCH AND LOBSTER FEAST....YOUR F*CKING IDIOTS WHO SHOULD ALL BE CANNED AND FORCED TO GIVE BACK TO THE STATE THE F*CKIN MONEY YOU HAVE TAKEN! STARTING WITH YOUR FAT F*CK LEADER AND THE LAST SCUM BAG THAT CAME OVER FROM **** ******. YOUR NOT FUNNY AND ACTUALLY YOUR WIVES ARE NOTHING TO F*CKIN BRAG ABOUT. OBVIOUSLY YOU GET MERCY ***** IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR CHECKS. THOSE WHO BRAG..................

Let me understand this. You have a problem with sily postings, but you respond with vulgar obscenities and that's ok. Grow up, jerk.

Guest guest

Harrison Senior has left no doubt that he is a retired coward, spineless fireman. He cannot spell and criticizes a post about someone using inappropriate language with a response using inappropriate language. The EGO never goes away.

Guest Guest

So I'm assuming you didnt stop by Station 1 in Kearny for that cup of coffee yesterday did you? Typical, all talk no substance. :lol:

Guest Guest

Let me understand this. You have a problem with sily postings, but you respond with vulgar obscenities and that's ok. Grow up, jerk.

learn to spell douchebag. its silly! retard f*ck! haha....lol...