Governor Christie

Guest guest

Guest guest

What has happened to the omniscient Fireman "jus Sayin" now that has his wings clipped. You love your jaded facts, figures, and threats to those that oppose him but where is his respones to the Governors rules and legislation of what he can and cannot do. Jus sayin and his brithers are screwed now and know it. The Govenor's knowledge of what he can do far outweigh what he cannot. Surely Jus Sayin with his words of wisdom has already figured that out so where is the blowhard, egotistical response. He already thinks thinks he should be paid the same as chemists, scientists, and doctors who are trying to find cures for cancer, alzheimers, and so on. Who is he going to bring his flag waving cries to now? The people are not going to get their taxes raised by the local Mayor's to save you, it's 2% time. Other than your Mighty Mouse," Here I come to save the day, mighty mouse is on the way," you suddenly realize your G.E.D. opinions have been blown to bits. Come on Jus Sayin, save the day for your, "God Bless America," friends. You're Ego bubble has been popped. Now accept rules and changes that are gonna take plenty of bucks out of your pocket and you can't do anything about. I'm set for life so I don't care, but you are not, thats clear. Give us a treat so we can enjoy your useless response. Happy trails to you, idiot. Maybe Christie will feel sorry for the sold out by you 15 brothers and help them. (LOL) Happy trails big mouth, let the domino's fall begin!

What has happened to the omniscient Fireman "jus Sayin" now that has his wings clipped. You love your jaded facts, figures, and threats to those that oppose him but where is his respones to the Governors rules and legislation of what he can and cannot do. Jus sayin and his brithers are screwed now and know it. The Govenor's knowledge of what he can do far outweigh what he cannot. Surely Jus Sayin with his words of wisdom has already figured that out so where is the blowhard, egotistical response. He already thinks thinks he should be paid the same as chemists, scientists, and doctors who are trying to find cures for cancer, alzheimers, and so on. Who is he going to bring his flag waving cries to now? The people are not going to get their taxes raised by the local Mayor's to save you, it's 2% time. Other than your Mighty Mouse," Here I come to save the day, mighty mouse is on the way," you suddenly realize your G.E.D. opinions have been blown to bits. Come on Jus Sayin, save the day for your, "God Bless America," friends. You're Ego bubble has been popped. Now accept rules and changes that are gonna take plenty of bucks out of your pocket and you can't do anything about. I'm set for life so I don't care, but you are not, thats clear. Give us a treat so we can enjoy your useless response. Happy trails to you, idiot. Maybe Christie will feel sorry for the sold out by you 15 brothers and help them. (LOL) Happy trails big mouth, let the domino's fall begin!

Run on sentences, lousy grammar, sometimes incoherent thought, and you think others got the G.E.D. That's funny. Your posts go on and on, but you never seem to get to your point. Unless . . . . . . is your point that you are a bitter little man.

Guest guest

Kearny frat boy (FF) Jusy Sayin has weakened his resolve to the point where it is no longer has any value. It never did in my opinion. He has finally realized that all the war stories he never experienced, the threats, his shallow wisdom, and his senseless rhetoric meant nothing in the end. Some fools rallied around him as this false prophet know-it-all for a very brief stint. The unions he claimed to be so powerfull that the Governor would blink first is gone. He showed his personal cowardly ways and lack of courage on St. Patrick's Day when he said he would," Get me," but it was just more EGO boasting, no substance. Mr. 20 year hero is going to lower his head and follow the Governors orders like a good little boy. Remember, this is the guy who said he TOLD the citizens of NJ to go to work. Such an enormous ego! He actually thinks he can TELL people how to act and raise their own families. Now he can pay his 30% medical, get 65% even if he stays 30 years (and I'm sure he was) because being a FF is not a job, it's like a boring ride at an amusement park. He is out of gas.

Guest LEROY MORS

By The Associated Press

John O'Boyle/The Star-LedgerGov. Chris Christie talks to students at the Robert Treat Academy in Newark in this January file photo. Christie announced the approval of new charter schools.

TRENTON — While New Jersey's public schools are facing salary caps for their superintendents, charter schools don't have the same restrictions.

According to a report in The Record today, some heads of small charter schools earn far more than the limits proposed for public school administrators by Gov. Chris Christie.

For example, the director of Teaneck's Community Charter School, which has about 300 students, made more than $200,000 in 2009-2010 when salary, bonuses and reimbursement of unused time are factored in.

That's more than the town's interim public schools superintendent receives for overseeing seven schools with about 4,500 students.

"It seems somewhat unfair that you're asking charters and (traditional) publics to compete for the same funds, but the rules are different," Ardie Walser, president of the township school board, told the newspaper.

Christie's new formula caps salaries for heads of school districts with less than 250 students at $120,000. The scale increases with the number of students but is capped at $175,000 for superintendents with districts serving more than 3,000 students.

The governor declined to respond to questions from the newspaper about the difference in policy. Christie has indicated he favors the expansion of charter schools in the state. New Jersey currently has 73 charter schools and 23 more are scheduled to open.

Charter schools are publicly funded but operate independently of local school districts. Salary data for the 2009-2010 school year show that overall, charter school salaries are lower than at public schools, the Record reported. Charter school teachers made about 30 percent less than their public school counterparts.

Most administrators make less than $100,000, although 63 surpassed six figures.

Teaneck Community Charter School president Karla Foy said superintendent Rex Shaw's salary was an anomaly due to the school's transition to a new building.

"He went above and beyond what senior administrators do in most schools," Foy told The Record. "Only with his career's worth of experience would we have ended up where we did."

Foy said the school's current principal earns about $123,000.

At Englewood on the Palisades, school director Anthony Barckett testified at a court hearing that he earned over $152,000 in 2009-2010 for what amounted to part-time work.

Many charter school directors aren't lavishly compensated and must wear many hats, according to Carlos Perez, executive director of the New Jersey Charter School Association. Vincent DeRosa, the founder and principal at the 109-student Classical Academy in Clifton, made $85,490 last year and, in addition to teaching, does minor repairs and other jobs.

"It's a complex and difficult skill set," Perez told the newspaper. "And a lot of time it's personal. Vincent has poured his entire life into this school."

Source: The Record

WTF.

is this governor full of sh*t or what.

Guest Guest

Kearny frat boy (FF) Jusy Sayin has weakened his resolve to the point where it is no longer has any value. It never did in my opinion. He has finally realized that all the war stories he never experienced, the threats, his shallow wisdom, and his senseless rhetoric meant nothing in the end. Some fools rallied around him as this false prophet know-it-all for a very brief stint. The unions he claimed to be so powerfull that the Governor would blink first is gone. He showed his personal cowardly ways and lack of courage on St. Patrick's Day when he said he would," Get me," but it was just more EGO boasting, no substance. Mr. 20 year hero is going to lower his head and follow the Governors orders like a good little boy. Remember, this is the guy who said he TOLD the citizens of NJ to go to work. Such an enormous ego! He actually thinks he can TELL people how to act and raise their own families. Now he can pay his 30% medical, get 65% even if he stays 30 years (and I'm sure he was) because being a FF is not a job, it's like a boring ride at an amusement park. He is out of gas.

You are one disturbed individual