Memo to Barney

Guest Senior Taxpayer

Guest Senior Taxpayer

Senate President Sweeney has introduced legislation that will withhold aid from towns that fail to share services. It also cancels Civil Service in town that share services.

The PD stands out as the best dept. to share services with Kearny. And eliminating Civil Service allows the town to get rid of unlimited sick time, sick and vac. day payouts at retirement and save millions that will give relief to the homeowners who are struggling to pay their taxes.

Barney, instead of criticizing the FD which I think does a great job, maybe you should be looking over your shoulder.

Guest guest

I really do not like saying anything against senior citizens but in your case I feel I will because you are a retired fireman. No doubt. I say this because you say I should start looking over my shoulder, the typical response of vilolence that fire depts. threaten the public with everytime they throw a childish tantrum. At your age, enjoy your 70% pension of your previous $130,000.00 salary and shut up. What are you gonna do, hit me with your cane? Blowhards with dinosaur sized EGO's right until the last breath. Get it Grandpa, nobody cared about or was afraid of you then and these days the firemen are so creampuff soft I'm surprised they can walk on their own. It's Gumby world at the frat house.