10 weeks

Guest guest

Guest Rocker

We are 10 weeks into 2011 and still no work for the HFD glorified ambulance drivers. Why does Harrison have a fire dept. again? I always forget.

Why do we need ANOTHER topic about the fire dept? Cue the Barney comments in 3.....2.....1.......

Is it possible to have a discussion about anything on this board?

Guest guest

It is NOT possible to not insult the fireman because of many aspects like peeing into a cup or getting a pimp slappin in front of his own brothers. I have hundreds of things I could say that are just as funny. Now be a good boy.

Guest Harrison Taxpayer

We are 10 weeks into 2011 and still no work for the HFD glorified ambulance drivers. Why does Harrison have a fire dept. again? I always forget.

Barney, I'm looking forward to the day your job is eliminated.

Guest guest

If that's true, which I doubt, did you put on your scotty and have to knockdown a backdfrat? Where Axe and Bull there? Thats one little garbage can fire this year in 10 weeks. How are you gonna get to the point of reporting nearly 300 blazes a year to the state like in previous years, which were totally fabricated lies, again this year. You need a serious fire very day of this year from now on to make up that number. Don't think you're gonna make it. After Santa Christie gets done dishing out his brand of justice to you, chances are the term "Volunteer Harrison Fire Department" is likely to follow. Chistie is going to impose a hiring freeze on these small towns and when the people with 25 years run to the state to put in their retirement you're gonna do, well, nothing. 30% towards medical is definitely coming now, it's been ruled to NOT be a collective bargaining issue as well your salaries. Better get that second part time job at Wal-Mart quickly. Salaries cut to the bone and whats left over is going to have to be spent on medical benefits. ...And I don't care, cause it's 5 O'Clock somewhere. AHAHAHAHAHAHA douchebags.

Guest Guest

Why do we need ANOTHER topic about the fire dept? Cue the Barney comments in 3.....2.....1.......

Is it possible to have a discussion about anything on this board?

Nice stop by the HFD at Pechters bakery the other night. And with only 4 guys before Kearny showed up because the 2 were busy helping sick people on the ambulance! Great job boys keep up the good work!!

Guest EnglishTeacher

Do you morons ever notice that the only ones giving you a pat on the back is yourselves? Morons till the end.

Anyone typing "is yourselves" shouldn't call anyone names.

Guest guest

Almost three months gone by and $1.2 million already spent on the fireman's salaries with no return on investment. If there was some little itty bitty fire at Pechter's, what's the difference, they are leaving town anyway. There is almosy nothing left if you have noticed. The lack of business at the Burger King is also get them ready to pack it it up and leave.