Unity Rally

Guest guest

Guest guest

I wonder how many MeFirts attended the Unity Rally at St. Peters College in Jersey City on Friday which was held by the Special Olypics Program for special needs children to start to be integrated slowly into general school related activities? I would say not one Mefirst attended because it wasn't about money and benefits for them, but rather for the children. It was advertised. I went and made a donation. That doesn't make me a saint or this great guy who devotes his whole life to these causes as someone said before. Remember you called me Ghandi and Mother Theresa. It doesn't make me better than anyone else because many people had to work and couldn't make it although they wanted to. Sure I got something out of it. That was the feeling that I did something for a worthy cause and not for profit. You were so busy counting your pennies that you could care less. It annoys you to even read about it because there was nothing in it for for you. Do you think the people should now give their donations slated for these children to you so you can get a bigger raise and more $$ towards your healthcare? I don't know why I even posted it because it's a garbage article for you. Did they mention the Governor is trying to increase the firemans medical plan. Hell no! Compassion doesn't put anymore money in your pocket. Greed is a terrible attribute.

Guest Guest

I wonder how many MeFirts attended the Unity Rally at St. Peters College in Jersey City on Friday which was held by the Special Olypics Program for special needs children to start to be integrated slowly into general school related activities? I would say not one Mefirst attended because it wasn't about money and benefits for them, but rather for the children. It was advertised. I went and made a donation. That doesn't make me a saint or this great guy who devotes his whole life to these causes as someone said before. Remember you called me Ghandi and Mother Theresa. It doesn't make me better than anyone else because many people had to work and couldn't make it although they wanted to. Sure I got something out of it. That was the feeling that I did something for a worthy cause and not for profit. You were so busy counting your pennies that you could care less. It annoys you to even read about it because there was nothing in it for for you. Do you think the people should now give their donations slated for these children to you so you can get a bigger raise and more $ towards your healthcare? I don't know why I even posted it because it's a garbage article for you. Did they mention the Governor is trying to increase the firemans medical plan. Hell no! Compassion doesn't put anymore money in your pocket. Greed is a terrible attribute.

Now I know why you're so interested in the Unity Rally. You were in the "slow" classes all through school and had to suffer through kids calling you a ******. Oh well, as they say.... life is like a box of chocolates.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest guest

Now I know why you're so interested in the Unity Rally. You were in the "slow" classes all through school and had to suffer through kids calling you a ******. Oh well, as they say.... life is like a box of chocolates.

The articulate sentence structure of the earlier writer did not appear to demonstrate that he had been in the 'slow' or 'remedial' class in school.