Rally

Guest guest

Guest guest

I noticed and observed that the number of citizens, the general public, at the rally in Trenton was probably under 100 people. That sends a strong message to the Mefirsts. The message is that they agree Christie and are not going to stand by you and your insatiable greed while families of four are living on $30,000.00 a year. You have opened peoples eyes, thru your own actions, to the incredible amount of money you make, pensions, and healthcare plans when most citizens are doing without anything near that. You looked greedy from jumpstreet. I have heard people saying," My God, I never knew that the Cops and Fireman got paid so much and with the other benefits too." It's now all over the place.

The Governor already stated at a statewide forum that he will never attempt to stop collective bargaining. Now what do you have to complain about when the average citizen is going to say they are raising their family on about 1/2 of what you make and you want more. It was a bad move.

Guest MeFirst

I noticed and observed that the number of citizens, the general public, at the rally in Trenton was probably under 100 people. That sends a strong message to the Mefirsts. The message is that they agree Christie and are not going to stand by you and your insatiable greed while families of four are living on $30,000.00 a year. You have opened peoples eyes, thru your own actions, to the incredible amount of money you make, pensions, and healthcare plans when most citizens are doing without anything near that. You looked greedy from jumpstreet. I have heard people saying," My God, I never knew that the Cops and Fireman got paid so much and with the other benefits too." It's now all over the place.

The Governor already stated at a statewide forum that he will never attempt to stop collective bargaining. Now what do you have to complain about when the average citizen is going to say they are raising their family on about 1/2 of what you make and you want more. It was a bad move.

Well moron, here's the reality. There's winners and losers in life, we all can't be equal. There are those who make 30k a year and those who make 300k. If you're one of those who make 30k, that's your problem not mine. You should have paid attention in school and went to college. I have a college degree, I took a competitive written exam and met other requirements to get appointed to the FD. Just like Charlie the tuna, some get thrown back. That doesn't make those that made it greedy, that's only in the minds of those that got thrown back.

Guest guest

I love how these so called "regular" people get all fired up because a cop is making a certain amount of money. I have never , ever, in my 45 years on this earth , have ever heard so much trash talk from people who basically are just jealous of another group of people. Your argument of I'm a loser with a terrible job, so everyone should have a terrible job, just makes you look stupid. And I don't want to hear that you pay taxes so that is the difference. Guess what, I pay taxes too, and most of them go toward the school budget. I have no children. So why are my tax dollars spent babysitting your kids all day? Taxes are just that, nobody wants to pay them, but we all have to for the benefit of everyone.

When a company moves into town, and they are given a tax break, I don't see you up in arms about that one. That is tax money not going into the cities accounts, so people could have private market jobs.

Your arguments make no sense, and should be thought out more before spoken. I wish I made a doctors salary, but you don't see me on here bashing all doctors.

Guest guest

What a surprise that you don't have children. There is no type of dogface women that would ever consider going out with you. Swapping spit with your mom at the high school prom doesn't count, sorry. Someday you will meet a nice guy to call your very own. Here comes the bride.......

Guest jus sayin

"Swapping spit with your mom at the high school prom doesn't count"

LOL!!

This guy is just too funny!

You do him an injustice calling him Barney, for all the effort he goes to to make us laugh and entertain us the name should reflect that, dont'cha think?

All in favor of Bozo, say aye.

jus sayin

Guest Guest

"Swapping spit with your mom at the high school prom doesn't count"

LOL!!

This guy is just too funny!

You do him an injustice calling him Barney, for all the effort he goes to to make us laugh and entertain us the name should reflect that, dont'cha think?

All in favor of Bozo, say aye.

jus sayin

Bozo the clown, aye.

Guest guest

The people, the general public has spoken and from what I see the tide is almost 100% against your cheesy rally non-contributory efforts and rallys. I think comparing your situation to the Halocaust was the final straw. Now pony up. Good boy.