BOE Candidate

Guest Me

Another Kearny Police Officer is going to be making a run for the BOE. Ticked off about a family member not getting a job. Teachers beware...he wants to see your contracts.

Guest guest

Another Kearny Police Officer is going to be making a run for the BOE. Ticked off about a family member not getting a job. Teachers beware...he wants to see your contracts.

I heard Leadbeater took out a petition. Maybe this election he can win

Guest Bullcrap Already

No, just another qualified person who will not go with the same old practices. OUT WITH THE OLD In WITH THE NEW! More change for the BETTER! Kearny people, Kearny Kids, No BS!

Guest guest

A Police Officer would be a welcome addition to the B.O.E. because he has morals and values, that would be a refreshing change, and not just a desire for the almighty dollar. I hope he wins. Leadbeater or however you spell his name isn't going to be successfull. Everything he touches turns to crap. Good luck to the Police Officer!!!

Guest GUEST

I think another police officer, would be great also,but I also think Leadbeater would be another great BOE addition. He could have left Kearny, like many others but, he choses to stay. Why we wonder, maby because he was raised here, and truly loves this town. I see no other reason,he can afford to live anywhere he wants, give him more credit than you do.You must be one of the fools whom has voted against him when he ran for Mayor, some people never learn!!!

A Police Officer would be a welcome addition to the B.O.E. because he has morals and values, that would be a refreshing change, and not just a desire for the almighty dollar. I hope he wins. Leadbeater or however you spell his name isn't going to be successfull. Everything he touches turns to crap. Good luck to the Police Officer!!!

Just because someone is a police officer, doesn't mean they have morals or values. A refreshing change would be someone running for the BOE that doesn't have an agenda or vendetta. That should be the question asked to all candidates; "Why are you running, the truth, that what you think people want to hear?"

Guest guest

Leadbeater deserves a fair shot, maybe he will be a good addition. As to saying that the Police Officer doesn't have good morals or values I don't know why you would say that. Finally, asking anyone with political aspirations to tell the truth doesn't exist in this country.

Guest Dear Abby

My advice to you is that, if John Leadbeater is really running for Board of Ed, don't go knocking Santos or his supporters. He should trying to get votes from every resident.

Guest SAME OLD DEGESERE SLANDER

If the candidate isn't one of DeGesere's lap dog puppets they are attacked without hesitation by all of the morally corrupt individuals who owe him for the jobs they or their family member got.

The Police Officer John Plaugic is not running becasue he is mad or becasue he is out to get anyone, he is running like all the other candidates with the exception of Viscuso and Stevenson because, the people of The Town of Kearny have to stop this madness and ego feeding of DeGesere and all the people who vote for anything he wants, regardless of what it does to our kids and our community.

As far as Pettigrew, who needs a councilwoman's husband who brought DeGesere back to haunt us on the BOE as another rubber Stamp Vote for Frankie *** ***.

Let's see if Frankie gives teachers and teachers union reps off the day before the election ( At our expense) to make calls and campaign for his **** of *****?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest NO WAY LEADBEATER

Leadbeater deserves a fair shot, maybe he will be a good addition. As to saying that the Police Officer doesn't have good morals or values I don't know why you would say that. Finally, asking anyone with political aspirations to tell the truth doesn't exist in this country.

Leadbeater helped re-elect the vote theif McDonald any vote for him is a vote for the DeGesere **** of *******.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

Police officer, morals and values.Yea when Andy Griffith was in office. NO MORE your dreaming.Do you realy expect us to beleive that .

Guest Leadbeater a waste of time

Leadbeater helped re-elect the vote theif McDonald any vote for him is a vote for the DeGesere **** of *******.

You are 100% correct. Leadbeater supported the cheating McDonald's. He said he supported her not because she was right for the seat, not becasue she would do the right thing by our kids, not because she would be an advocate for the tax payers of Kearny, Leadbeater supported McDonald and her cheating husband because she supported him. Is that the type of person we want on our BOE? NO WAY

McDonald is the 5th vote on the 5-4 votes that give Degesere everything he wants.

Way to go Leadbeater.

A vote for him is a vote for FD.

Guest BOE Trash

Andy Griffin LOL You must be old. Is this Sebi?

Remember when you put the sign on your lawn several years ago and all the trouble that casued you and your family then?

Imagine what running with Stevenson and being another Degesere lacky will do to you and your family now.

Teachers Aid and not one but two sons on the KFD payroll. When is enough enough?

How can such an honorable person stoop to this level?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NOT AGAIN FD????

If the candidate isn't one of DeGesere's lap dog puppets they are attacked without hesitation by all of the morally corrupt individuals who owe him for the jobs they or their family member got.

The Police Officer John Plaugic is not running becasue he is mad or becasue he is out to get anyone, he is running like all the other candidates with the exception of Viscuso and Stevenson because, the people of The Town of Kearny have to stop this madness and ego feeding of DeGesere and all the people who vote for anything he wants, regardless of what it does to our kids and our community.

As far as Pettigrew, who needs a councilwoman's husband who brought DeGesere back to haunt us on the BOE as another rubber Stamp Vote for Frankie *** ***.

Let's see if Frankie gives teachers and teachers union reps off the day before the election ( At our expense) to make calls and campaign for his **** of *****?

So here we go again, FD put his retirement papers in so that when he doesn't get his rubber stamp BOE Board and his pet project Middle School he will resign. Frank do us all a BIG Favor and just LEAVE NOW.

Other than your dependents NO ONE wants you here.

Kearny tax payers and residents despise you and your self serving agenda.