Where's Barney ?

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Another day, still no Barney. The chair's been sitting out there day after day and still no Tin Man.

I'm beginning to think he doesn't love us any more.

Guest guest

Check the Mayor's Office. He's probably complaining about spending almost $500,000.00 of the taxpayers money on salaries to the HFD and they haven't done as much as blow out a match this year. How's that RANDOM DRUG TESTING AT THE HFD going? I hope it's going better than the boxing lessons the HFD needs. Don't make me send the 90 lb. weakling over to the frat house to make you hide under your bed. Did the hospital use Disney themed band aids to cover the the stitches to make it all better?

Guest guest

He is out sick today and probably will be for the rest of the week. Unlimited sick time is a great thing. I'm sure he'll bring in a note from a doctor saying he had a cold. Insurance covers that so it won't cost him a penny. Next...

Guest guest

Is it a folding chair or a nice comfortable lounge chair of comfortable material because whoever sits in it is probably going to be sitting there for an extended period of time?

Guest Guest

Another day, still no Barney. The chair's been sitting out there day after day and still no Tin Man.

Boy you most have really snorted some good stuff this time. I saw him outside the firehouse in the chair all day yesterday. The only no shows yesterday was at the drug testing center. Not a fireman in sight.

Guest Guest

Boy you most have really snorted some good stuff this time. I saw him outside the firehouse in the chair all day yesterday. The only no shows yesterday was at the drug testing center. Not a fireman in sight.

Guest guest

Give it a rest already. When will you understand that this "Barney" thing is old and oh so BORING!

Nobody gives a rat's ass where "Barney" or you are, for that matter. This board is bad enough

without seeing this Barney shit ad infinitum. Any of the Police and Firemen I know don't carry on

like this. You make them sound like a bunch of babies. Give it up. We're sick to death of it!

Guest Guest

Give it a rest already. When will you understand that this "Barney" thing is old and oh so BORING!

Nobody gives a rat's ass where "Barney" or you are, for that matter. This board is bad enough

without seeing this Barney shit ad infinitum. Any of the Police and Firemen I know don't carry on

like this. You make them sound like a bunch of babies. Give it up. We're sick to death of it!

I could not agree more, why does KOTW even waste time posting this stupid grade school stuff?

Guest Guest

Check the Mayor's Office. He's probably complaining about spending almost $500,000.00 of the taxpayers money on salaries to the HFD and they haven't done as much as blow out a match this year. How's that RANDOM DRUG TESTING AT THE HFD going? I hope it's going better than the boxing lessons the HFD needs. Don't make me send the 90 lb. weakling over to the frat house to make you hide under your bed. Did the hospital use Disney themed band aids to cover the the stitches to make it all better?

If Barney was in the mayor's office it would be under his desk.