Comcast bill soaring out of sight

Guest downwithfedres

Guest Tube TV

My latest Comcast bill came to $151.That princely sum is only for 2TV's and the internet.(No Telephone HD,DVR,HBO,etc.)What is taking Verizon so long?

Verizon is just as bad--if not worse.

Wait until you see the bill--and try to figure it out and call customer service and get triple and quadruple talk.

At least Comcast only gives double talk.

Verizon FIOS is BS

Guest downwithfedres

Verizon is just as bad--if not worse.

Wait until you see the bill--and try to figure it out and call customer service and get triple and quadruple talk.

At least Comcast only gives double talk.

Verizon FIOS is BS

I've heard that Verizon is streamlining their statements.As far as price goes,I believe that most of those of taxes are on the telephone,which I don't plan on getting.

Guest Guest

I've heard that Verizon is streamlining their statements.As far as price goes,I believe that most of those of taxes are on the telephone,which I don't plan on getting.

I have Fios. I have two tv's with it, two DVR's, all the movie stations, HBO, Showtime, Starz, Cinamax and so on. I have the telepnone and the internet and it cost me $168 and change. And I love it. When I had digital cable, I had more trouble with it from day one. The picture would break up and the voice would be intermittent and they could never fix it. Also I would make an appointment and they would not show up. I would call Comcast back and would tell me that I changed the appointment which I did not do. It was more headaches and I was paying way more with Comcast than Fios and I get way more with Fios. And if you have verizon cellphones you get $10 off your bill. I have it now close to a year and its great. So I don't where you got that info from.

Guest downwithfedres

I have Fios. I have two tv's with it, two DVR's, all the movie stations, HBO, Showtime, Starz, Cinamax and so on. I have the telepnone and the internet and it cost me $168 and change. And I love it. When I had digital cable, I had more trouble with it from day one. The picture would break up and the voice would be intermittent and they could never fix it. Also I would make an appointment and they would not show up. I would call Comcast back and would tell me that I changed the appointment which I did not do. It was more headaches and I was paying way more with Comcast than Fios and I get way more with Fios. And if you have verizon cellphones you get $10 off your bill. I have it now close to a year and its great. So I don't where you got that info from.

I just made an assumption that the telephone is heavily taxed.Verizon will be stunned when I ask for their cheapest package possible:No movie channels,DVR's or HD service.I will miss Antenna TV,but it's not worth paying for Comcast's merger with NBC.