Be a candidate for Kearny's Board of Education

Guest Make a Difference

Guest comp319

I would like to introduce myself to the KearnyOnTheWeb forum. My name is Dinis Conceicao and I will be running for the Board of Education this year. I'm a long time resident of Kearny and have attended Kearny Public Schools since the 2nd grade until my KHS graduation. I graduated from NJIT with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering. Our Kearny school system has declined in recent years with poor standard test scores and unusual polices. I'm hoping to bring fresh ideas into our school system and welcome any ideas for improvements. If you have any questions you can email me at dinisc@gmail.com or reply to any comments given in this forum.

Note* I'm having trouble registering my name on this board is it possible that the admin of the forum email me so this can be resolved.

Edited by KOTW
Note: empty post.

Guest guest

1. Being the spouse of an councilwoman who brought FD back and does everything in her power ( Including making her husband run)creates more than a conflict, it creates FRAUD. The councilwoman has an agenda and it doesn't include taking care of our town or our kids. Politics and the BOE are supposed to be seperate. Why are all these politicians taking such an active roll EVERY year during BOE elections? Threatening candidates and their families if they rock the boat. Just becasue Pettigrew throws in her maiden name Cifelli to get more votes means NOTHING. Her freeloader relative AL, I meant freeholder is useless. Just another person sucking money from Hudson County tax payers like Laura. Her and Doyle are thick as theives and are all for FD. Doyle made sure her son-in-law got to be principal at Roosevelt School, what is Pettigrew/Cifelli/ *** woman up to?

2. Cambell can't do much with the vote lined up in FD favor every year. At least he doesn't bend over like the other spineless dependents of FD.

3. Plaugic has a son working at the BOE, who has already been threatened by the Nazis becasue his Dad dares exercising his constitutional right to run for an BOE seat.

4. Leadbeater is a waste of time and print. He can't win a one horse race. If he isn't smart enough to stop his endless pursuit of notarity what good is he to us? Leadbeater is a McDonald afn and backer and therefore PART OF THE PROBLEM NOT THE SOLUTION.

5. Visuso is just another FD attempt to use his influence ( Lie hire Viscuso's wife) to control the BOE and get a Middle School into Kearny.

6. Valdez is a token hispanic FD and Stevenson are using to court the hispanic vote. Desperation at it's worst.

Why is it the only persons exceptable are John Campbell and his cronies. Last time I checked Campbell loses everytime he runs for councilman.

Guest Guest

Why is it the only persons exceptable are John Campbell and his cronies. Last time I checked Campbell loses everytime he runs for councilman.

But he wins B.O.E. elections,WHY, because he is for the children!!!!!

Guest Guest

When did he loose B.O.E. ELECTION moron?

Please, when you're going to call someone a moron, don't misspell words like lose. [Loose - looooos; lose - looz) Just sayin'. :unsure:

Guest Guest

Those Board of Education positions were filled way before any election is going to take place, that's a given. Why do you persist in thinking about it. They are in reality appointed jobs decided on long ago and will go to whom they really want irregardless of the voting process. Talking about it is a waste of time. Move onto other things.

Those Board of Education positions were filled way before any election is going to take place, that's a given. Why do you persist in thinking about it. They are in reality appointed jobs decided on long ago and will go to whom they really want irregardless of the voting process. Talking about it is a waste of time. Move onto other things.

I can understand how you feel about the election being manipulated. However, if everyone had the same feeling then nothing worthwhile would ever get done. As an independent running this election, it’s not easy to fight the system and find support in the community. Normally, in the Board of Ed elections, there are just about 100 or so votes that separate the winners from the losers. In this case, to change the system is not an enormous undertaking so I hope you can prove this election is not rigged and vote. My objective is to fight the good fight and incentivize people to make their vote count on April 27th so together we could make a difference.

Guest Guest

His brother Billy ran a few times about 20 years ago.. not that currant ,nor relevant

Guest Concerned Tax Payer Abuse

I can understand how you feel about the election being manipulated. However, if everyone had the same feeling then nothing worthwhile would ever get done. As an independent running this election, it’s not easy to fight the system and find support in the community. Normally, in the Board of Ed elections, there are just about 100 or so votes that separate the winners from the losers. In this case, to change the system is not an enormous undertaking so I hope you can prove this election is not rigged and vote. My objective is to fight the good fight and incentivize people to make their vote count on April 27th so together we could make a difference.

I don't know you Dinis but as I understand it from the prior post's you are an Town of Kearny employee?

If that is the case then let me ask you this, why are you posting your opinions and running for the BOE on my tax dollar time?

Your post is time stamped and your post was done while you are supposed to be working.

I think that is refererred to in legal terms as, Theft of Services.

Time for an investigation by The Town of Kearny

If your morals are such that you will do this in an attempt to get elected, what will your moral barometer be like if you get elected?

NO VOTE FOR YOU and possibly a termination from my tax dollar payroll?

Guest Another Kettle of Fish

That's because the same cancer that brought DeGesere back to Kearny is more corrupt than the BOE Gang.

John Campbell is a good, hard working father and husband who quite frankly doesn't deserve all the negative and slanderous attacks by Frankinstein and his Dependents. That's correct DEPENDENTS not supporters.

Want your family memeber employed by FD, two things have to happen.

1. They can't be Kearny residents as has been proven over and over during Degesere's reign.

2. Do whatever FD says regardless of how much it hurts our kids.

VOTE JOHN CAMPBELL AND KEEP FD IN CHECK

Guest Mayor Santos/ Council

I don't know you Dinis but as I understand it from the prior post's you are an Town of Kearny employee?

If that is the case then let me ask you this, why are you posting your opinions and running for the BOE on my tax dollar time?

Your post is time stamped and your post was done while you are supposed to be working.

I think that is refererred to in legal terms as, Theft of Services.

Time for an investigation by The Town of Kearny

If your morals are such that you will do this in an attempt to get elected, what will your moral barometer be like if you get elected?

NO VOTE FOR YOU and possibly a termination from my tax dollar payroll?

How can you allow this to happen if it is true? By looking at the time stamp on Dinis's post it is clearly done during business hours.

If Denis didn't have the day off he should be docked the days pay if not fired.

Dinis feel free to jump in and defend yourself.

• 10 years later...
Guest Albee
On 4/8/2011 at 8:07 AM, Guest Mayor Santos/ Council said:

How can you allow this to happen if it is true? By looking at the time stamp on Dinis's post it is clearly done during business hours.

If Denis didn't have the day off he should be docked the days pay if not fired.

Dinis feel free to jump in and defend yourself.

Dinis still interested in running for the BOE?