snoopy

Guest TAX PAYER

Guest TAX PAYER

hey JC get a life the boe employees has work to do rather then you have nothing else better to do then watch where emergency workers park there vechiles how bout watching the road i belive u have children on the bus including yourself. By the way everytime you call any boe employee on there cell phone becomes public record ,the last time i checked as a board member your job is to vote whats presented to you so stop giving misleading info because the time your non sense gets back to us tax payers money is being spent . I do realize your not the boss at home so relax its ok to be short and drive the yellow bus . I hope many concern tax payer read this and put a end to your regime just like EGYPT, IRAQ,$ LIBYA you too will come to a end ,or shall i say it the way your pea brain works GO F--- YOURSELF

Guest guest

If there was ever an example of how badly the Kearny Board of Education has to be changed you just read it. This is the product of a student that graduates from Kearny High School. It's not the guys (students) fault that this is his best work, he might be a very bright guy book smart, but when you just push students thru the system without actually checking their progress this is what you get. Please get out and run for the B.O.E. because anyone can do better than that.

Guest It's all greek to me

hey JC get a life the boe employees has work to do rather then you have nothing else better to do then watch where emergency workers park there vechiles how bout watching the road i belive u have children on the bus including yourself. By the way everytime you call any boe employee on there cell phone becomes public record ,the last time i checked as a board member your job is to vote whats presented to you so stop giving misleading info because the time your non sense gets back to us tax payers money is being spent . I do realize your not the boss at home so relax its ok to be short and drive the yellow bus . I hope many concern tax payer read this and put a end to your regime just like EGYPT, IRAQ,$ LIBYA you too will come to a end ,or shall i say it the way your pea brain works GO F--- YOURSELF

WOW! Another graduate of the Kearny School System. The sad part is not how bad this was written, but that you guys don't like the fact, that, while working as a bus driver, covering much ground around town, that JC witnesses alot of waste products of the BOE, who are paid a lot of money, not doing much at all and most of the time right out in the PUBLIC EYE.

Obviously you have never checked on anything, you see, if JC sees something that is wrong, it is his duty as an elected official of the public to report the WRONG doing to a supervisor. This makes him ACCOUNTABLE to the public he serves unlike your unaccountability.

As far as "emergency workers", the only emergency you guys have is making sure you're at the Greeks by 9:30 am and out in time to go to lunch!

Have a good day, the gig is up.

Guest Guest

"Taxpayer" - Don`t you mean B.O.E. EMPLOYEE!!! Your right B.O.E employee`s should be doing their job working on school property not hanging out on ******** *** at ******** *****. Talk about wasting tax payers money, you are driving around town doing nothing but stealing time and wasting gas. Let`s see because my family member is a B.O.E. member i could do what i want? But that`s ok. Just think if your family B.O.E. MEMBER ******* wasn`t a puppet on a string, you wouldn`t have gotten your job moron.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Accountable

Wow, typical KHS graduate! Well written.....Not! In defense of JC, he has a job which allows him to cover a lot of area around town. Just because you and your friends don't like getting caught doing nothing does not make him the bad guy. Do your job, which you are paid very well to do and there is nothing to worry about. JC is being accountable to the taxpayers who voted him to do a job, now you try and be accountable and do your job.

As far as emergency workers parking their vehicles, what a joke! The only emergency you guys have is making sure you're in the Greeks by 9:30 am and out in time to go to lunch. Keep up the good work, the gig is up!

PS- a post similar to this was sent in days ago and never posted, why?

Edited by KOTW
There was a delay in approving prior post.

Guest guest

Why is it that when a reply is posted it never gets added to the web site. I`ll try again. TAX PAYER DON`T YOU MEAN B.O.E EMPLOYEE?? Stealing time. You sir should not be parked on ******* *** at ******* ****** when your on B.O.E. TIME. You are so right about about the TAXPYERS MONEY BEING WASTED ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU. J.C. WAS DOING HIS JOB BY REPORTING YOU TO YOUR SUPERIOR,YOU MORON. Just because you are related to a board member does`nt mean you don`t have to work for the money the TAX PAYER AND B.O.E pay`s,it`s called stealing time.By the way your family member on the B.O.E. IS NOTHING BUT A PUPPET for F.D.. By the NEW REGIME coming in april moron.

Edited by KOTW
Content.