HFD

Guest guest

To the members of the HFD. I made an offer on the Kearny board about when all this nonsense started about the HFD/HPD, whatever. If you stop insulting me and threatening me on this board I will respond in kind. My word is true. If you choose to end this, do not speak unkindly of me and I will not of you. The Police and yourselves have enough to worry about with the new Governor chopping your legs off. Concentrate on that and I will stay out of the way. The offer I made under the Kearny board I believe is under the title "when" if you choose to read it. I will stand by what I say. I know some wise*** that doesn't belong to your group might try to stir the pot again, but I hopefully know the difference by now. The ball is in your court.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

To the members of the HFD. I made an offer on the Kearny board about when all this nonsense started about the HFD/HPD, whatever. If you stop insulting me and threatening me on this board I will respond in kind. My word is true. If you choose to end this, do not speak unkindly of me and I will not of you. The Police and yourselves have enough to worry about with the new Governor chopping your legs off. Concentrate on that and I will stay out of the way. The offer I made under the Kearny board I believe is under the title "when" if you choose to read it. I will stand by what I say. I know some wise*** that doesn't belong to your group might try to stir the pot again, but I hopefully know the difference by now. The ball is in your court.

Barney, Barney, Barney you're such a little cupcake. Where's that big macho guy that was going to sit outside the firehouse and confront any firefighter that came near him. The chair's been sitting empty for 3 weeks with no sight of the Tin Man anywhere.

you have no balls...and are as bright as that freakin idiot who calls himself docmet13. shut the f*ck up and mind your freakin business douchebags like yourself are a dime an dozen in harrison kearny east newark GO F*ck yourself and your generation!

I will not respond with insults or criticism. It does appear that the HFD members have received my offer of stopping the sarcasm so you can put your efforts into more important things. It is an HFD member because just look at writng and the words. The are indicative of previous posts. My offer still stands. If you continue to attack me I will respond a thousand fold. I am very creative. Think again if you want this to continue or stop? If it's one or two guys that cannot control their impulses, talk sense into them if you wish. If you continue with the threats and insults, I will not take your abuse as a defenseless person.

Guest guest

I don't know about you, but I like cupcakes with a nice cold glass of milk. If the Harrison Fireman are giving away cupcakes to the public outside the firehouses by placing them on chairs of some sort, can you please invite everyone. Make some chocolate, vanilla, and some with sprinkles on the top because they are really good too. I know a 90 lb. guy that really likes cupcakes. He may even personally thank you for them afterwards. None of those special "brownies" that you make for each other though because it would not be good for the children. Thank you for your generous offer to the residents of Harrison. YAY, the fireman are the bestest guys in da town.

Guest Dr. Psycho

I will not respond with insults or criticism. It does appear that the HFD members have received my offer of stopping the sarcasm so you can put your efforts into more important things. It is an HFD member because just look at writng and the words. The are indicative of previous posts. My offer still stands. If you continue to attack me I will respond a thousand fold. I am very creative. Think again if you want this to continue or stop? If it's one or two guys that cannot control their impulses, talk sense into them if you wish. If you continue with the threats and insults, I will not take your abuse as a defenseless person.

Nurse Rachet is looking for you, you better turn yourself in fast. You don't want that electrode treatment again.

Guest Guest

Barney, Barney, Barney you're such a little cupcake. Where's that big macho guy that was going to sit outside the firehouse and confront any firefighter that came near him. The chair's been sitting empty for 3 weeks with no sight of the Tin Man anywhere.

You have a big mouth for a guy who's afraid to pee in a cup.

Guest guest

You are so right. A grown man afraid to pee into a cup for illegal drug analysis. Random drug testing is a deterrent, not a witch hunt. You pee in your pants while getting pimp slapped by a 90 lb. weakling but are scared to death to pee into a cup. Exactly how do you explain that to your family? Daddys a coward. Daddy doesn't want to lose his job because he does drugs and does not want to get fired. Mommy said its OK to say no. Whats the lie you tell your kids, friends, relatives, citizens, etc...what hypocrites in so many ways. I bet when they come out with those little pee cups nobody that hasn't already run out of the clubhouse to hide would never say "ME FIRST" to that. "ME FIRST" to evrything but drug testing. Very weak and sad.

Guest Harrison Senior

Nurse Rachet is looking for you, you better turn yourself in fast. You don't want that electrode treatment again.

Very funny, best post of the year. Barney is such an easy target.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

You have a big mouth for a guy who's afraid to pee in a cup.

Tell you what Barney, you come and sit in the chair and I'll pee in your cup. LOL