Another day, still no Barney

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Come on Barney, prove me wrong that you're a spineless wimp with a big mouth and show up and sit in the chair like you swore you would. Typing all your tough guy threats mean nothing if you can't back them up. I'm calling you out cupcake.

No fires again, huh. Nothing to do but sleep, eat, watch TV, and catch a beating. Poor wittle hoseboy. The badly bruised EGO bubble really got popped that night. I would have even stepped-in but he deserved the humiliating beating. Real toughguy "brothers." Didn't even help out because of the lack of courage.

Come on Barney, prove me wrong that you're a spineless wimp with a big mouth and show up and sit in the chair like you swore you would. Typing all your tough guy threats mean nothing if you can't back them up. I'm calling you out cupcake.

I saw Barney sitting in the chair the other day. You must have in one of your drug induced stupors and missed him.

Guest barney on the bench

I saw Barney sitting in the chair the other day. You must have in one of your drug induced stupors and missed him.

Barney will be out on the bench Sunday Night stop by or shutup

Guest guest

Yet another act of physical violence being the solution as proposed by the HFD. Is that your answer to everything in life? To respond with violence? Anger management classes are held somewhere close to your location I'm sure and you should look into it. Violent physical force is not the answer to normal human beings in this world. I'd hate to be a kid walking into your house with an "F" on my report card, I may never be seen again. Get help please!