The Truth

Guest guest

You may think that I have very little or no brains for that matter, but I do have one thing the HFD does not. Heart. One of the HFD bravest got his beer muscles on in a local spot and a 90 lb. local kid pulled him outside and pimp slapped him relentlessly in front of 5 or 6 of his own brave brothers. They were frozen with fear by this puny little man pimp slapping a fireman who was actually crying, real tears people, and saying, " Please stop hitting me." This is the Town of Harrisons bravest? OMG! They did console him after his whipping while the young man went back inside and continued to enjoy his evening. They couldn't call the cops because once it got out what happened the embarrassment would have been insurmountable. NO HEART and you are holding a glorified ambulance drivers spot in town. The shame must be torturing the bravest but they still talk tough on the computer even after that. Don't make me send my little cousin over on his Big Wheel to straighten you out. Whatchu talkin bout Willis. LOL.

Edited by KOTW
This story has not been confirmed.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

You may think that I have very little or no brains for that matter, but I do have one thing the HFD does not. Heart. One of the HFD bravest got his beer muscles on in a local spot and a 90 lb. local kid pulled him outside and pimp slapped him relentlessly in front of 5 or 6 of his own brave brothers. They were frozen with fear by this puny little man pimp slapping a fireman who was actually crying, real tears people, and saying, " Please stop hitting me." This is the Town of Harrisons bravest? OMG! They did console him after his whipping while the young man went back inside and continued to enjoy his evening. They couldn't call the cops because once it got out what happened the embarrassment would have been insurmountable. NO HEART and you are holding a glorified ambulance drivers spot in town. The shame must be torturing the bravest but they still talk tough on the computer even after that. Don't make me send my little cousin over on his Big Wheel to straighten you out. Whatchu talkin bout Willis. LOL.

Heart? What a joke. Barney, I'm still waiting for you to occupy that chair out front. Come on Cowardly Lion show up, I want to hear your tin suit rattle. Cupcake.

show me

Holy shit! When will people stop bitching about PD and FD to actual discuss something else?

Do we really need another topic about the same F**KING thing? Grow the F**K up!!

I couldn't agree with you more, this Barney stuff is so grammar school. Have an adult discussion or stay off the board and go play in the sand like the child you are.

The FF have proven they have NO HEART. MAAAMEE, I'm catchin a beatin'. How can anyone who trains everyday, says he stays in great shape, and it the courageous fireman he thinks he is get a pimp slappin like no other from a 90 lb. kid. Why didn't his HFD brothers that were there help him. They could have been put in a wax museum they were so frozen with fear by a puny little man. He looked more like a teenager. This Barney and chair business is used to skirt every issue under the sun from being cowards about drug testing to gettin the smackdown. Can't you nimrods come up with anything new at all. Such limited imaginations. I am gonna say it again, I am not a cop. Get it. Not a cop. No fires again last night , huh? You must be so frustrated from the lack of action. The only action any fireman took this year was getting the snot beat out of him by a puny little man. Report that to the state as a call because catching a beat down must be exhausting and maybe they have a category for it. Fire, medical call, auto accident, beat down,.....Everybody was kung-foo fighting...try to remember that song next time...nobody relaxing in a pub wants to hear 40 year old fireman war stories from an out of shape punching bag egomaniac and the result was the smackdown...You know I don't stop, I'm just like a clock when I tick and I tock....How's that fear of drug testing.....still scaring you to the core....Maybe the 90 lb. bully will tell you to give up the hair or else...I know that will work....fear is the strongest emotion.....not ego hoseboy. Who, who will not give up the hair? Relax, it's only the computer, don't run yet. Maybe they can name the official NJ bird to a chicken in honor of the HFD. Have the cake boss make a chicken shaped cake for your Bday. Now be a good boy until the nex teardrop falls.

Holy shit! When will people stop bitching about PD and FD to actual discuss something else?

Do we really need another topic about the same F**KING thing? Grow the F**K up!!

How weird is this. Barney as "Tired" complaining about his own idiotic words in the third person. You can't make this stuff up.

The FF have proven they have NO HEART. MAAAMEE, I'm catchin a beatin'. How can anyone who trains everyday, says he stays in great shape, and it the courageous fireman he thinks he is get a pimp slappin like no other from a 90 lb. kid. Why didn't his HFD brothers that were there help him. They could have been put in a wax museum they were so frozen with fear by a puny little man. He looked more like a teenager. This Barney and chair business is used to skirt every issue under the sun from being cowards about drug testing to gettin the smackdown. Can't you nimrods come up with anything new at all. Such limited imaginations. I am gonna say it again, I am not a cop. Get it. Not a cop. No fires again last night , huh? You must be so frustrated from the lack of action. The only action any fireman took this year was getting the snot beat out of him by a puny little man. Report that to the state as a call because catching a beat down must be exhausting and maybe they have a category for it. Fire, medical call, auto accident, beat down,.....Everybody was kung-foo fighting...try to remember that song next time...nobody relaxing in a pub wants to hear 40 year old fireman war stories from an out of shape punching bag egomaniac and the result was the smackdown...You know I don't stop, I'm just like a clock when I tick and I tock....How's that fear of drug testing.....still scaring you to the core....Maybe the 90 lb. bully will tell you to give up the hair or else...I know that will work....fear is the strongest emotion.....not ego hoseboy. Who, who will not give up the hair? Relax, it's only the computer, don't run yet. Maybe they can name the official NJ bird to a chicken in honor of the HFD. Have the cake boss make a chicken shaped cake for your Bday. Now be a good boy until the nex teardrop falls.

Come on Barney, the chair's still there. Show me you're not the Tin Man I know you are, cupcake.

On thing wasn't covered up as you said. It was the fact that one of Harrisons bravest, the HPD, got the snot slapped out of him like a child. People with big mouths, beer muscles, and a humungous EGO is eventually gonna get a beat down from someone. What's amazing is that the guy pimp slapping the HFD's bravest around while he cried is the funny part. Too afraid to defend himself with 100lbs. over the little guy is the embarrassing part. That along with the fact that not one of his so called "brothers" watching this was man enough to stop his pitifull lack of being a man. His "brothers" were so shocked that some little kid was giving their "brother", a brave fireman, a sound beat down that they just stood there like they were not even watching it. A brave HFD member getting pimp smacked silly really blew you away and bruised this EGO problem of being tough guys is what really hurts. Tough guys? You will never get that stink of no couage off of you. How can you watch your own "brother" get a beat down of epic proportions and just stand around without the courage to at least stop it. It's almost too pitifull to put into words. It showed the lack of courage that the HFD has. I hope you learned something from your puny opponent. Shut up about pretending to be the baddest of the bad. It was basically someone of high school proportions humiliating a grown man in front of 20 people. All respect for the HFD, if there was any, is now surely long gone. "Please stop hitting me, sniff, sniff...... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Thank you for the truth and the laughter. They are a bunch of pu--ys with no hose

Guest guest

Isn't it nice to see that others in the community recognize the not needed HFD and can see a waste of money when they see one. I bet Harrison makes it to April, easy, with no need for the HFD.

Guest squidward

I remember when the people in Harrison would stand up for each other and help when another Harrisonite was in in trouble. I understand that the Police and Fire Departments have their issues. I think it is time that you guys stop all the infighting and start working together and make Harrson a better place. You were all friends once and it is a shame that now there is so much hatred.

Guest *GUEST*********

Isn't it nice to see that others in the community recognize the not needed HFD and can see a waste of money when they see one. I bet Harrison makes it to April, easy, with no need for the HFD.

I think it is time For Harrison to go to Volunteer Fire Dept....do not need all these Guys getting paid what they do plus benefits ....Volunter Fire Dept is good enough.....East Newark ha a fine Volunteer Fire Dept....This way the town can put the money into the Police Dept where it should go....