nepotism

Guest phony governor

Guest phony governor

Governor phony has lied through his teeth again.Nepotism is alive and well at PVSC

Pengitore family that started the news articles about nepotisma at passic valley are still employed

there at ther full salaries. A family of four. Again Christie proves he is a phony. Listen to him talk

every other sentence begins with I. Unless soething goes wrong like losing hundreds of millions

in federal aid for schools,then instead of I,its they or he.blames everybody but himself. He is the

phony of our time

Governor phony has lied through his teeth again.Nepotism is alive and well at PVSC

Pengitore family that started the news articles about nepotisma at passic valley are still employed

there at ther full salaries. A family of four. Again Christie proves he is a phony. Listen to him talk

every other sentence begins with I. Unless soething goes wrong like losing hundreds of millions

in federal aid for schools,then instead of I,its they or he.blames everybody but himself. He is the

phony of our time

LOL !! A democrat with a 5th grade writing level, so typical of the loony left.

Guest hell with the little peopl

phony of our time

Christie is for the rich,like all republicans,viva unions hell with the rich

Guest king abdullah

KING CHRISTIE SHOULD TAKE HEED WITH ALL TEA PARTY ACTIVISTS

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia announced financial support measures, worth an estimated SR135bn ($36bn), in a bid to avert the kind of popular unrest that has toppled leaders across the region and is now closing in on Libya’s Muammer Gaddafi.

The measures include a 15 per cent salary rise for public employees to offset inflation, reprieves for imprisoned debtors, and financial aid for students and the unemployed.

Saudi Arabia’s ruling family has thus far been spared the type of popular discontent that has toppled presidents in Tunisia and Egypt and brought Libya to the brink of civil war.