Barney still a no-show.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Been checking the chair every day, waiting for Barney since he promised to sit out front waiting for me. Another day, no Barney. Oh well, I'll give him a few more days to get up some courage but unlike the Cowardly Lion there's no Wizard to help him.

Been checking the chair every day, waiting for Barney since he promised to sit out front waiting for me. Another day, no Barney. Oh well, I'll give him a few more days to get up some courage but unlike the Cowardly Lion there's no Wizard to help him.

Barney won't respond to your post. He's knows he was called out and he punked out.

When you step outside to smoke a blunt and to check the chair, wonder why you are even in Harrison to begin with. Still no action, I know. Maybe someone will light up a garbage can or something so you can keep the batteries good by starting and engine and use some of that old gas fouling up the fuel systems in the ice cream trucks.

who the heck is Barney and you must be the HFD pu--y that got his ass kicked by the spanish guys minding their own business at a local bar. How long did you take off work? who paid for your injuries? damn I heard you realy got a beat down. thats you get for insulting the hard working and thinking your bad ass. what next pick on the Asians, Indian? grow up

LOL, good one. I read the post where this Barney guy said he was going to sit outside of the firehouse in a chair and wait for someone? a firefighter?

I think you guys should just ignore any more posts from this fool.

Guest Guest #2

who the heck is Barney and you must be the HFD pu--y that got his ass kicked by the spanish guys minding their own business at a local bar. How long did you take off work? who paid for your injuries? damn I heard you realy got a beat down. thats you get for insulting the hard working and thinking your bad ass. what next pick on the Asians, Indian? grow up

Now that's funny, Barney (the cowardly lion) asking who the heck Barney is. Another day the chair is still empty.

One of you fire ladies got your ass beat like a child in front of a bunch of people while they all laughed and your own buddies and brothers were too afraid to help you or stop the humiliating B**ch slapping you got. Know your limitations little boys. Don't mouth off to grown men when you still use the childrens urinal. Afraid to fight, afraid to get drug tested, afraid of their own shadow. Everyone in the Fire Depts. in the towns around you laugh at you fools. Big bad fireman. Gonna make another Barney chair joke. Ooooooh, I'm so scared. HAHAHA, an ass beating in front of your own "brothers" and they stood by and consumed with fear and wouldn't even help you. Bunch of children, thats all.

Now that's funny, Barney (the cowardly lion) asking who the heck Barney is. Another day the chair is still empty.

Real nice.Working hard at what learning how to almost knock someone's eye out.Yeah,you foreigner should be real proud. Now the fireman will own the bar,and bartender couldnt call cops because she no speaka englishhhhhhh,shame on you...........................You are paying now.