Comment

Guest guest

If you are having trouble finding where the horrible word "retard" was used, just look at the third post on the Harrison Board under the title named PUBLIC SAFETY (fires). I didn't imagine it. I am described as delusional by people saying the word was never used. Thats another un-edited lie. I hope it is as offensive to you as it was to me, but if you said the "N" word in any post you would be labled a disgusting racist and rightfully so. Why is using the word "retard" supposed to be acceptable to the Moderator when he knows if he printed the "N" word that would, as a slang term, "be his ass." The "N" word has brought about some of the biggest scandals in modern times and shame to people and its about time. They think they are slick because there are no "N" or "R" people allowed to have a firemans job in Harrison or Kearny because its one of the best paying jobs there is. Their not gonna let an "n" in, right? The Moderator and his minions would have you think that the word "retard" is totally acceptable because, "Hey, what are they gonna do about it?" But never in a million years would they print the "N" word. They would shake with fear and leave town just at the thought of it. Then he prints the anger filled post about calling someone a "retard" and using foul language to try and drum up some type of sympathy for himself and his buddies. Sorry, no sale pal. Special needs children are NOT retards. Go to the next Special Olympics and when they race proudly to the finish stand up and say,"Run you retards." That wouldn't go over too well for you I imagine. Now you or your fireman buddies wouldn't want that open to public scrutiny, would you? You will not even post this comment because the backlash would come quickly from the families of these amazing and loving "retards" as you seem to like. It makes me sick to use the word, but I had to get the point across.

Guest Guest #2

If you are having trouble finding where the horrible word "retard" was used, just look at the third post on the Harrison Board under the title named PUBLIC SAFETY (fires). I didn't imagine it. I am described as delusional by people saying the word was never used. Thats another un-edited lie. I hope it is as offensive to you as it was to me, but if you said the "N" word in any post you would be labled a disgusting racist and rightfully so. Why is using the word "retard" supposed to be acceptable to the Moderator when he knows if he printed the "N" word that would, as a slang term, "be his ass." The "N" word has brought about some of the biggest scandals in modern times and shame to people and its about time. They think they are slick because there are no "N" or "R" people allowed to have a firemans job in Harrison or Kearny because its one of the best paying jobs there is. Their not gonna let an "n" in, right? The Moderator and his minions would have you think that the word "retard" is totally acceptable because, "Hey, what are they gonna do about it?" But never in a million years would they print the "N" word. They would shake with fear and leave town just at the thought of it. Then he prints the anger filled post about calling someone a "retard" and using foul language to try and drum up some type of sympathy for himself and his buddies. Sorry, no sale pal. Special needs children are NOT retards. Go to the next Special Olympics and when they race proudly to the finish stand up and say,"Run you retards." That wouldn't go over too well for you I imagine. Now you or your fireman buddies wouldn't want that open to public scrutiny, would you? You will not even post this comment because the backlash would come quickly from the families of these amazing and loving "retards" as you seem to like. It makes me sick to use the word, but I had to get the point across.

What's making you sick is your drug use. Normally I would say the word "retard" is offensive but in your case I'll make an exception. You are truly a retard, ie: a subject of retarded development. There's no one on this board that would dispute that.

How dare you insult my drug usage skills. I can find a vein or snort a line as good as anyone out there. I am even typing this with one hand and smoking a blunt with the other. Shame on you. I even get excited seeing the "crack" of someones ass. lalalalalalal...........I luv You