Guest Guest

I know you read my last post Joe Moderator because you are one sick F**K. The KFD/HFD calls the mentally and physically handicapped people "retards." Where is my post defending these people, who are more of a human being than your sick and twisted F**KING fireman friends and YOU? WHERE? WHERES MY POST DEFENDING THESE FOLKS?? You have the same F**KING sick, disturbed mind that can only be pacified with someone stroking your ego and money, the two things you and your asshole sicko fireman buddies cannot live without! A while back I defended a very cruel comment about someone having cancer by the HFD/KFD and you never printed my response. YOU ARE ONE SICK MOTHERFUCKER WHO NEEDS HELP. Do you have any F**KING idea of how many people have CANCER and are dying from it right now. F**K YOU. YOU ACTUALLY THINK THATS FUNNY ASSHOLE. YOU AND YOUR SICK FIREMAN BUDDIES THINK ITS AMUSING TO KNOW ABOUT VERY SICK and painfull DISEASES PEOPLE SUFER FROM. HOW CAN YOU OR YOUR DERANGED BUDDY FIREMEN EVER LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND ACTUALLY THINK WHATS LOOKING BACK IS NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT. I AM A PEACEFULL MAN, BUT ON SUBJECTS LIKE THIS THERE IS NO HALFWAY. THE GOOD LORD WILL SOMEDAY LOOK FOR AN ANSWER AND WHATS GONNA BE YOUR RESPONSE YOU MALICIOUS F**KING ASSHOLE. WHATS NEXT FROM YOU AND YOU'RE FIREMAN BUDDIES, JOKES ABOUT THE SENIOR CITIZENS WHO ARE SICK AND DYING. F**K YOU AND I HOPE YOU GET BACK EVERYTHING YOU AND YOUR FIREMAN BUDDIES JOKE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM. WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU! WHAT MAKES YOU AND YOUR FIREMAN FRIENDS SO F**KING BITTER AND HATEFULL THAT YOU MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE WITH TERMINAL DISEASES!!!!! ASSHOLE MOTHER****ER!!!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest #2

I know you read my last post Joe Moderator because you are one sick F**K. The KFD/HFD calls the mentally and physically handicapped people "retards." Where is my post defending these people, who are more of a human being than your sick and twisted F**KING fireman friends and YOU? WHERE? WHERES MY POST DEFENDING THESE FOLKS?? You have the same F**KING sick, disturbed mind that can only be pacified with someone stroking your ego and money, the two things you and your asshole sicko fireman buddies cannot live without! A while back I defended a very cruel comment about someone having cancer by the HFD/KFD and you never printed my response. YOU ARE ONE SICK MOTHERFUCKER WHO NEEDS HELP. Do you have any F**KING idea of how many people have CANCER and are dying from it right now. F**K YOU. YOU ACTUALLY THINK THATS FUNNY ASSHOLE. YOU AND YOUR SICK FIREMAN BUDDIES THINK ITS AMUSING TO KNOW ABOUT VERY SICK and painfull DISEASES PEOPLE SUFER FROM. HOW CAN YOU OR YOUR DERANGED BUDDY FIREMEN EVER LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND ACTUALLY THINK WHATS LOOKING BACK IS NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT. I AM A PEACEFULL MAN, BUT ON SUBJECTS LIKE THIS THERE IS NO HALFWAY. THE GOOD LORD WILL SOMEDAY LOOK FOR AN ANSWER AND WHATS GONNA BE YOUR RESPONSE YOU MALICIOUS F**KING ASSHOLE. WHATS NEXT FROM YOU AND YOU'RE FIREMAN BUDDIES, JOKES ABOUT THE SENIOR CITIZENS WHO ARE SICK AND DYING. F**K YOU AND I HOPE YOU GET BACK EVERYTHING YOU AND YOUR FIREMAN BUDDIES JOKE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM. WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU! WHAT MAKES YOU AND YOUR FIREMAN FRIENDS SO F**KING BITTER AND HATEFULL THAT YOU MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE WITH TERMINAL DISEASES!!!!! ASSHOLE MOTHER****ER!!!

There's something seriously wrong with Barney, he needs professional help.

Guest jus sayin

Wowsers!

Gotta say I have no idea what post you are referring to but sure would like to see it just to get an idea of what exactly set you off.

But after reading your other posts and vague references to seemingly non-existant newspaper articles it is entirely within the realm of possibility that all of this exists entirely in your imagination.

If you think someone is censuring you maybe you should go back and read over your previous posts and count the four letter words then compare your total number to that of all the posts on KOTW don't forget to tally up your threats as well.

I'm sure you will find that you are within a league all your own.

In allowing your outbursts to be posted the Moderator is merely allowing you to show your true colors and thereby providing you the means to strip your own self of any shred of credability you may have imagined you had.

Again with all your advanced learning and degrees this is the best you can do?

I have no choice but to conclude that you have no higher education, that you have not been in contact with anyone in State Government and that none of what you claim to be true even exists in reality.

All your posts have shown me is that you are a flagrent liar and an incompetant wannabe internet bully.

A very unworthy adversary.

You may wanna renew your prescriptions.......

jus sayin

Man, this guy is really scary and needs help FAST.

Yeah you seem like the second coming of Mahatma Gandhi you nut job.

Wowsers!

Gotta say I have no idea what post you are referring to but sure would like to see it just to get an idea of what exactly set you off.

But after reading your other posts and vague references to seemingly non-existant newspaper articles it is entirely within the realm of possibility that all of this exists entirely in your imagination.

If you think someone is censuring you maybe you should go back and read over your previous posts and count the four letter words then compare your total number to that of all the posts on KOTW don't forget to tally up your threats as well.

In allowing your outbursts to be posted the Moderator is merely allowing you to show your true colors and thereby providing you the means to strip your own self of any shred of credability you may have imagined you had.

I have no choice but to conclude that you have no higher education, that you have not been in contact with anyone in State Government and that none of what you claim to be true even exists in reality.

All your posts have shown me is that you are a flagrent liar and an incompetant wannabe internet bully.

jus sayin

KOTW tries not to get involved in the discussions. We are breaking our rule to say with respect to the above post "Exactly, well said."

KOTW loves the free exchange of ideas not the editing of posts for content. Unfortunately, of late some posters have been "Over the Top" to the point that KOTW has simply stopped editing their posts entirely in hopes that the poster(s) will get the message that "Over the Top" posts are not acceptable. KOTW made an effort recently to edit some of the posts to show how much content was inappropriate hopefully the message will get through.

Please discuss the issues and stop the personal attacks.

KOTW is glad that at least one of our "members" gets it.

Back to editing.

Where did the "Freedon to Abuse" title come from? It should have been "Freedom to Defend," as in the post about the "retard." Would you say to the parent of a special needs child that their child is a "retard." I think not. Defending people who are basically helpless and are in need of nurturing is far from abuse. It's called speaking up for people who cannot speak for themselves due to a medical problem, a genetic disease, or longevity. The language was rough, but lets have people have a code number or some type of identification/authorization of sort that can only be identified by some intimate knowledge to the moderator and use their real name instead of letting them to continue to anonymously print lies and baseless accusations. If you don't use your real name, then don't post anything. The only person I have seen threatened with bodily injury is the author of the article, thats a fact. Violence or the promotion of violence has no place here. Show even one post where the author threatend someone with bodily injury. Look hard because it never happened. Even in the responses to this original post a disparaging term of someone calling the author "Barney," is being used without editing. Throughout the posts you will see that term hundreds of times. It connotates and is an accusation that Police Officers are incompetent. More specifically the Harrison Police Officers. It's under a reply by guest #2. Why was this abusive and demeaning moniker appropriate and others deemed not appropriate. Practice what you preach.

Guest Guest #2

Wowsers!

jus sayin

Couldn't agree with you more. Barney has shown himself to be an uneducated, low class punk. I hope that everyone will ignore any future posts from this pig until he goes away, he doesn't deserve a response from anyone.

To the jus sayin FF in Kearny who questions my education and lectured me about my intellect, please learn how to spell correctly before you put your brain power to work for all the world to see. Yet another humiliation. The word is "credibilty," not "credabilty." Another word you tried used was the word "flagrant," not "flagrent." Your punctuation is also mediocre at best. It can't get any worse than that folks. Don't you guys have a dictionary over there or something? It's like Moe trying to teach Larry and Curly how to spell. Like I've said before, try to study for your G.E.D. (Good Enough Diploma) with all your downtime instead of watching Backdraft. These were not type-o's, just a plain lack of education. Now stay with me, it is JUST SAYING. You should thank me for that one, it has been trouble for you for sometime now. Later.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

To the jus sayin FF in Kearny who questions my education and lectured me about my intellect, please learn how to spell correctly before you put your brain power to work for all the world to see. Yet another humiliation. The word is "credibilty," not "credabilty." Another word you tried used was the word "flagrant," not "flagrent." Your punctuation is also mediocre at best. It can't get any worse than that folks. Don't you guys have a dictionary over there or something? It's like Moe trying to teach Larry and Curly how to spell. Like I've said before, try to study for your G.E.D. (Good Enough Diploma) with all your downtime instead of watching Backdraft. These were not type-o's, just a plain lack of education. Now stay with me, it is JUST SAYING. You should thank me for that one, it has been trouble for you for sometime now. Later.

Since Barney's trying to act intelligent and pointing out spelling errors, I'll point out one of Barney's. It's "typo", not "type-o". Any 5th grader knows that.

BTW Barney, I'm still looking at that empty chair out front. Can you spell "chicken-shit"??

Guest jus sayin

Ahhh yes, my spelling, atrocious is it not?

However I never claimed to be a master of the english language, though I do try I am somewhat hampered by my limited GED education, I'm still working on the whole square peg round hole thang.

That said most on this board do seem to get the gist of what I'm trying to say, so maybe there is hope for me yet.

It's interesting how inflamed you become at the use of the word retard (not one of my favorite words either) and your valiant defense of those special needs individuals.

Yet....

You find the mispelling of words and poor puncuation on my part to be worthy of your ridicule, do we all not deserve the same consideration you demand for those of special needs?

Is it not entirely within the realm of possiblity that I may be a special needs individual or perhaps someone suffering with a learning disability?

You see that's how the whole "do unto others" thing works out, if you treat EVERYONE like you want to be treated, you won't end up looking like a hypocrite.

Thank you for the spelling corrections, in the future I will try not to repeat them, the learning process never really ends and should be a lifelong endevour, no?

jus sayin

Mr. Jus Sayin in now saying that he is a special needs child. Once again not funny. He is deficient in about every aspect of life except his bloodthirst for money and need to constantly have his ego inflated even more. That condition never ends. You probably make your own kids in your house call you Captain or Batallion Chief around the house. The only way you can bring yourself up is to put others down. You guys are so inferior in every aspect of life that I can no longer have any type of association with you. I cannot allow myself to be mentioned in any sentence or aspect of life that deals with you. Look at McDonough's best friends; Tanski and Powell. The company you keep says it all. Goodbye for good.

Guest HFD Finest

Since Barney's trying to act intelligent and pointing out spelling errors, I'll point out one of Barney's. It's "typo", not "type-o". Any 5th grader knows that.

BTW Barney, I'm still looking at that empty chair out front. Can you spell "chicken-shit"??

Hah !! Good one. Barney types from the safety of his mama's basement wearing his NYPD SWAT t-shirt. That's the extent of his bravery.

You reply to the New York City Police Deparment or NYPD in your narrow and uneducated response. What does NYPD's Finest have anthing to do with what goes on in Kearny or Harrison NJ. Thats very odd. Are you so completely out of your insults, empty threats, fake-ass bullying, and macho man ego persona that you now are trying to bring the NYPD into this. Get a life bro, or end *** *** *** have because you are going completely off course. It's probably the drugs clouding your judgement. Go to rehab and get better, I mean that. The drug addiction you are in has you in a stranglehold that can be broken with positive measures. I been hearing this basement term consistently lately. Thats probably where you go to at home, the basement, to keep your needles and other paraphenalia a secret from your family. Being paranoid hiding is your basement is no way to live. There will be an answer, let it be.

Edited by KOTW
Content.