Public Safety

Guest name

Yet another week in 2011 has gone by with no fires while the HFD continues to rape the town of hundreds of thousands of dollars in salaries alone. That, my friends, is the true tax and spend. 42 no work jobs at an average salary of $119,050.00 a year each per fireman. End it, please.

Guest Guest #2

Yet another week in 2011 has gone by with no fires while the HFD continues to rape the town of hundreds of thousands of dollars in salaries alone. That, my friends, is the true tax and spend. 42 no work jobs at an average salary of $119,050.00 a year each per fireman. End it, please.

Barney is just too slick, coming up with "name". I hope the mayor recognizes this boy's talents and makes him commissioner. His time is being wasted sitting out in front of the donut shop.

Harrison fire prevention is clearly doing a phenominal job keeping the residents safe. Good job HFD. Oh and they only have 29 personnel there big guy. If you think for one second that every fire fighter makes 119,050 you are just a retard, which by all of your other posts its painfully obvious.

The HFD is doing a great deal of work and thats why there is no fires in 2011. Tell me what these fire prevention efforts are, give me specific examples. Another firemans wife praying that her cowardly little man doesn't lose his six figure year rould vacation and ruin their high flying lifestle off of the Harrison taxpayers backs. Any fires yesderday? Nope, again.

If you do the math $5 million for 42 men a year thats what it comes out to. Way is that hard to believe. You are nothing but money sucking postules under the giuse of glorifired ambulance drivers. How many fires again in 2011. No guessing this time, it's zero. Start a garbage can fire for Christs sakes so you have something like the almost 300 fires two years ago. Every engine can respond with the oxygen tanks and full costume. The state will accept that in your statistics as one person wrote, it doesn't have to be a structure fire. Step on a lit cigarette or something to pad the statistics by calling it a fire. Do something at least. Does watching Backdraft, Rescue me, or The Toweing Inferno count in these statistics? Report a 50 year old war story or say you saw a fire in the Gulf War, one of them might sneak thru. How about ab barbecur fire for yourselves. That might count too. Please tell me these top secret fire prevention methods so I can be safe too. I don't want a garbage fire on the outside of my house. Still no action. Hush little babies don't you cry.............

Come to headquarters and look at the fire prevention records and you can see first hand. Oh thats right you didnt do that when you had the chance to check out Kearnys training records. You dont want facts you just want to keep shouting out lies like the moron you are. =) Have a good day loser.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

If you do the math $5 million for 42 men a year thats what it comes out to. Way is that hard to believe. You are nothing but money sucking postules under the giuse of glorifired ambulance drivers. How many fires again in 2011. No guessing this time, it's zero. Start a garbage can fire for Christs sakes so you have something like the almost 300 fires two years ago. Every engine can respond with the oxygen tanks and full costume. The state will accept that in your statistics as one person wrote, it doesn't have to be a structure fire. Step on a lit cigarette or something to pad the statistics by calling it a fire. Do something at least. Does watching Backdraft, Rescue me, or The Toweing Inferno count in these statistics? Report a 50 year old war story or say you saw a fire in the Gulf War, one of them might sneak thru. How about ab barbecur fire for yourselves. That might count too. Please tell me these top secret fire prevention methods so I can be safe too. I don't want a garbage fire on the outside of my house. Still no action. Hush little babies don't you cry.............

Barney, you never showed up for the NY strip steaks we had for lunch, we had to feed them to the dog.

We're having shrimp and scallops over pasta today, we'll hold a plate for you. We love you Barney, please come.

On your salary you could never afford to eat at the restaurants I frequent. They would stop you at the door after one look. Go take your wife to a romantic dinner at Taco Bell for her birthday and shut up. You are so damn annoying.

Guest Guest #2

Barney, you never showed up for the NY strip steaks we had for lunch, we had to feed them to the dog.

We're having shrimp and scallops over pasta today, we'll hold a plate for you. We love you Barney, please come.

Don't expect Barney to ever step into the firehouse, he'd have to be wearing his Depends before he'd try that. I notice his chair out front is getting dusty.

The HFD is doing a great deal of work and thats why there is no fires in 2011. Tell me what these fire prevention efforts are, give me specific examples. Another firemans wife praying that her cowardly little man doesn't lose his six figure year rould vacation and ruin their high flying lifestle off of the Harrison taxpayers backs. Any fires yesderday? Nope, again.

Harrison taxpayers? Last I checked, I was paying for most of Harrisons wasted spending, and I don't even live in Harrison.

A big departure from your usual menu of marihuana and coke.

Yeah thats a great way to come up with average salary. Let's take the whole budget and divide by the amount of people. Even Harrison High would have prepared you better than that. You must of failed out.

Do you even take yourself seriously at this point? Did you even bother to read what you wrote. My goodness I love coming here and getting a good laugh.

I originally said weed and coke. Thee has been no deviation from that. I'll do whatever I damn well please. Where does the $5 million go if not to the glorified amulance drivers? Please expound on that. Make sure you include the beds, pillows, sheets, and lighbulbs. Theres a start. How was the Taco Bell the other night? There are restaurants in NJ without drive thru windows. You can light a candle on the dashboard in the parking lot for that romantic evening. Love is in the air. Gather those rosebuds.

Yeah thats a great way to come up with average salary. Let's take the whole budget and divide by the amount of people. Even Harrison High would have prepared you better than that. You must of failed out.

Do you even take yourself seriously at this point? Did you even bother to read what you wrote. My goodness I love coming here and getting a good laugh.

Not the HFD, how about HBE. This is where we are losing millions, salaries and neopetism...... Govenor, can you hear me?