Santos desperate

Guest Third Ward Commie

Guest Third Ward Commie

Did everyone see Santos's mailing against Mangin. He actually says he allows disagreement. Can you believe it??? He ALLOWS disagreement. What an arrogant, self-centered, ego maniac. I can't wait for Mangin to get in and make his life miserable. Go Jim!

Guest democrat
Did everyone see Santos's mailing against Mangin. He actually says he allows disagreement. Can you believe it??? He ALLOWS disagreement. What an arrogant, self-centered, ego maniac. I can't wait for Mangin to get in and make his life miserable. Go Jim!

Good Luck Jim!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Doubtful
I guess y'all must be in hiding.  Negative attacks and name calling didn't work.  Anyone for a meaningful debate?

Meaningful debate? Who's left to debate? Let the dish antennaes take over the entire town. Get it..no one cares enough to even run for election, let alone debate.

Remember the days when there were always LOTS of candidates. What changed?

Guest Really-er

Dear Really,

Turnout has gone down everywhere which bothers me. But that's a sadder commentary on the opposition (and you know who you are since you frequent this board) since, using your math, the opposition would only have to convince 351 persons to make a change.