Safety

Guest guest

If anyone in the KFD knows who the nut job that claims he is a KFD member and is posting this " I'm angry and I am gonna get you," stuff about someone at the the HPD, you should take away his copies of Backdraft, The Towering Inferno, and Rescue me along with his Dennis Leary poster and get him drug tested immediately. This is not normal behavior. Some nut as crazy as this might take you all out one night after you put on your nightlights and PJ's and go to bed. He needs serious counseling because of being teased about his lack of courage and cowardness. When a little man like this is totally humiliated by his lack of following up on empty threats, in someway exit visas are immanent. If he really wanted to be a cop so bad, like most of you, but didn't have the guts for some reason or other, deal with it constructively, PLEASE.

If anyone in the KFD knows who the nut job that claims he is a KFD member and is posting this " I'm angry and I am gonna get you," stuff about someone at the the HPD, you should take away his copies of Backdraft, The Towering Inferno, and Rescue me along with his Dennis Leary poster and get him drug tested immediately. This is not normal behavior. Some nut as crazy as this might take you all out one night after you put on your nightlights and PJ's and go to bed. He needs serious counseling because of being teased about his lack of courage and cowardness. When a little man like this is totally humiliated by his lack of following up on empty threats, in someway exit visas are immanent. If he really wanted to be a cop so bad, like most of you, but didn't have the guts for some reason or other, deal with it constructively, PLEASE.

Says the Harrison Cop who knows nothing about service and working together to help keep a town safe. Keep your Harrison , Corrupt, crybaby , wants to fight the world attitude South of the park. There is a reason why Kearnys property values are higher then Harrisons and why people choose to live in Kearny over your town. It's because people know the police and fire in Kearny get along, some are close friends, and they work together to get whatever job needs to be done, to keep the public safe.

Oh good the napoleon from the HPD is back on the Kearny board. What happend people stop paying attention to your lies over on that board so you have to make up crap about Kearny FF's. Or did you come over here because people are calling you out on your threats about sitting outside their fire houses and personally talk to people. Apparently that hasnt happend either. You are a coward who makes up stories all behind the safety of a computer. Oh and by the way, cops quit the P.D to become fire fighters not the other way around. Keep your PD vs FD bullcrap over in Harrison, the emergency services in Kearny have better things to worry about.

Guest Guest #2

Oh good the napoleon from the HPD is back on the Kearny board. What happend people stop paying attention to your lies over on that board so you have to make up crap about Kearny FF's. Or did you come over here because people are calling you out on your threats about sitting outside their fire houses and personally talk to people. Apparently that hasnt happend either. You are a coward who makes up stories all behind the safety of a computer. Oh and by the way, cops quit the P.D to become fire fighters not the other way around. Keep your PD vs FD bullcrap over in Harrison, the emergency services in Kearny have better things to worry about.

Poor Barney, he gets his ass kicked on either board. He's been outed as a harmless blowhard that makes threats from the safety of his momma's basement while wearing his superhero t-shirt. After he reads this he'll go upstairs and kick his momma's cat.