RAY LUCAS TO REHAB

Guest Tax and Spend

If your intent of this post was for people to post negative comments - shame on you! I wish Ray nothing but the best in his road to recovery. God bless his wife & daughters and give them the strength to get through this rough time while his is seeking treatment. Stay strong Lucas family you do have a many people standing behind you cheering you on.

Ray has always been a good guy. Whatever the problem may be I am glad that he is taking the steps to getting better. I hope he concentrates on his recovery and overcomes any obstacles in his way back to making his family even stronger than ever. He has a sickness that I am confident he can overcome with the right help. Hang in there Ray. Things can only get better.

Guest Tax and Spend

If your intent of this post was for people to post negative comments - shame on you! I wish Ray nothing but the best in his road to recovery. God bless his wife & daughters and give them the strength to get through this rough time while his is seeking treatment. Stay strong Lucas family you do have a many people standing behind you cheering you on.

Which part of the post would indicate that intent. I would not have even posted a thing but as one of Harrison's most famous products and someone who has choosen to make his rehab very public in an attempt to help others to find help I thought that a message board about Harrison would be a good place to wish him well and get the word out. You are very defensive and attempted to flame me with zero proof - shame on you!!!

Whoever in the HFD that has been jealous of Ray should not have blamed that cruel tax and spend comment on the Police. I am sure Ray is using his own, hard earned money on taking care of his illness. Ray is a good example to many people for realizing his need for help and getting it. Too many families in this country have to visit family mambers at the cemetary instead. You think its funny, the HPD don't. Why don't you just leave him be and let him concentrate on getting better. You are a real jerk.

Guest Tax and Spend

Whoever in the HFD that has been jealous of Ray should not have blamed that cruel tax and spend comment on the Police. I am sure Ray is using his own, hard earned money on taking care of his illness. Ray is a good example to many people for realizing his need for help and getting it. Too many families in this country have to visit family mambers at the cemetary instead. You think its funny, the HPD don't. Why don't you just leave him be and let him concentrate on getting better. You are a real jerk.

Can someone let me know what is cruel about saying god bless him on his road to recovery? I am confused really confused.

Guest Undercover Brother

Can someone let me know what is cruel about saying god bless him on his road to recovery? I am confused really confused.

because you initialized this thread...

The person who wrote the post, " God bless him on his road to recovery," I think was going to comment on another topic and just went off course under the wrong topic. No, it wasn't me because every bad post is attributed to the HPD but the two things have completely no realtion to ech other. Someone on KOTW actually made a honest mistake. Lets get em' for that. (joke) Lighten-up, I'm sure they meant waht the said in the post, not the title. Good Luck Ray.

Guest TAX AND SPEND

I got to believe that if it was a private matter it would not be televised and reported as something Ray wanted known to help others and he was going to keep his fans (myself included) updated with a blog. If I offended anyone especially his family by posting it here then I sincerely appologize.

You are all a bunch of asses that post on this site. There is not one of you with a brain n your heads. You all need agner management. You all show how uneducated and bittter and angry you are for some strange reason.

Who cares anyway, we all have our own that we go through... just do to the fact that he was our local athlete that played pro?? everyone makes mistakes, and we rectify them and go on. Is he going to be gloryfied now? give him a job he went to rehab! come on people. It's all over the papers anyway and I'm glad he is taking care of himself but most importantly his family. give it a rest most of all families go through this crap and endore the pain and the suffering, so you should know.