NJ.com

Guest guest

I read a thing on that nj.com comment thing about some home invasion in Harrison where the people were tied up, the people were terrorized, and they stole items from the house. Is this true? I know its possible, but I don't ever remember reading anything about this happening. Many serious crimes happen in Harrison do not make the papers because the PIO (Public Information Officer) is told to say nothing has happened when the papers call, but is there any truth to this one?

Guest Guest #2

I read a thing on that nj.com comment thing about some home invasion in Harrison where the people were tied up, the people were terrorized, and they stole items from the house. Is this true? I know its possible, but I don't ever remember reading anything about this happening. Many serious crimes happen in Harrison do not make the papers because the PIO (Public Information Officer) is told to say nothing has happened when the papers call, but is there any truth to this one?

No Barney, that was the comic strip you were reading.

No, moron, it was NJ.com that I was reading. I know you are not too bright using that Good Enough Diploma, but type in NJ.com and you will see it under the "post" board on that forum. You still continue to disparage and insult the HPD because I guess your frequent threats of violence didn't work. You are one little frustrated boy looking for an outlet. Hugs, not drugs, try that.

Guest Guest #2

No, moron, it was NJ.com that I was reading. I know you are not too bright using that Good Enough Diploma, but type in NJ.com and you will see it under the "post" board on that forum. You still continue to disparage and insult the HPD because I guess your frequent threats of violence didn't work. You are one little frustrated boy looking for an outlet. Hugs, not drugs, try that.

Barney, you don't read anything without pictures. From talking with friends on the PD I know who you are, and I know you really wanted to be one of Harrison's Bravest but you couldn't make the grade, like Charlie the tuna. I also know you only have a HS education, that's why you're sensitive about others with a college education like myself.

I don't disparage the PD, only you. You're the only Barney on the PD, the rest are good guys that are embarrassed by your nonsense.

If you had any idea of who you believe me to be I'm sure someone, anyone, would surely have mentioned it to the person, but you, Joe glorified ambulance driver, don't have a clue. Now its only one "barney" huh? I wonder what changed your mind? Every Harrison Cop was a "barney" before. Probably your inate cowardness that somebody told you to shut your big mouth about your macho crap and you want to save job because of all of those nice terroristic threats you made to many people. You should make more threats of violence, it greatly contributes to the cause.