Crime

Guest guest

In Jersey City there was a fire at a house that was old but contained some very well maintained antique appliances and such. The JCFD put out the small fire and boarded up the doors and windows and put giant X's in orange paint denoting not to enter. The same night, residents of the block called the Police to report that a group of men had broken into the house and were taking these valuable appliances and putting them into pick-up trucks. Guess who they were? Yep, you're right. It was the very same fireman who put out the small fire and boarded up the house. They came back that night to burglarize the place and were arrested. They got a weeks suspension with pay and Jersey City dropped the charges for no apparent reason other than they were firemen. If it were other people burglarizing the house, they would have gotten probably three years in jail. The firemen though got off completely untouched. Why? More corruption in Hudson County. One of them must have been connected. Not fair to the public at all.

Edited by KOTW
The above information has not been verified.

Guest jus sayin

Interesting story,

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any news report of it.

Perhaps you could provide us with a link to it, so we could all read about it.

Or maybe just tell us what paper or police blotter it was in.

Cause you wouldn't just make a story like that up now would you? That would make you a liar.

jus sayin

Guest Guest #2

In Jersey City there was a fire at a house that was old but contained some very well maintained antique appliances and such. The JCFD put out the small fire and boarded up the doors and windows and put giant X's in orange paint denoting not to enter. The same night, residents of the block called the Police to report that a group of men had broken into the house and were taking these valuable appliances and putting them into pick-up trucks. Guess who they were? Yep, you're right. It was the very same fireman who put out the small fire and boarded up the house. They came back that night to burglarize the place and were arrested. They got a weeks suspension with pay and Jersey City dropped the charges for no apparent reason other than they were firemen. If it were other people burglarizing the house, they would have gotten probably three years in jail. The firemen though got off completely untouched. Why? More corruption in Hudson County. One of them must have been connected. Not fair to the public at all.

Barney, is this a drug-induced imagination or are you just a liar? Either way you've convinced me you're a piece of sh-t.

Maybe you should have become an author of fictional books instead of being a police officer because you are clearly better at coming up with B.S then you are at protecting the residents of Harrison. Get a life loser.

First, not you Mr. Barney again, leave the guy alone. Second, it was a while ago. Third, it does not have anything to do with the HFD at all so why take so much offense and anger to ?

Why are you accusing this so-called Barney person(s) of being on drugs? I thought these so-called Barneys get drug tested. If you feel any member of the HPD is using illegal narcotics I suggest you contact the prosecutors office. They'll test him. You continually threaten the man with physical violence and beatings now you are saying HPD Officers are taking drugs. They get tested randomly, don't they?

I have two articles of this right in front of me

One from the Jersey Journal

One from the Star Ledger

If you from Kearny must involve yourself

Do your own homework and look it up

Maybe you just don't have the ability

Use that Good Enough Diploma

Jus Sayin

Guest Guest #2

Why are you accusing this so-called Barney person(s) of being on drugs? I thought these so-called Barneys get drug tested. If you feel any member of the HPD is using illegal narcotics I suggest you contact the prosecutors office. They'll test him. You continually threaten the man with physical violence and beatings now you are saying HPD Officers are taking drugs. They get tested randomly, don't they?

Isn't Barney clever! In this post he becomes "Guest" and refers to himself in the third person.

Guest jus sayin

Month date year?

Come on Peaches why so secretive?

It's obvious from your posts your not averse to typing, why so brief on the facts now?

Why am I here on the Harrison side?

The answer is simple and two-fold.....

1.I am here in support of my brother Harrison Firefighters.

2. You came into my yard (Kearny side) and gained my attention so now I've got a new hobby.....

YOU.

I've called you out.

But you won't take me up.

Eventually I will find out who you are,

and then so will everyone else on this board.

Then you will realize how truly small a keyboard is and how difficult it will be to hide behind it.

So far my GED is doing quite well when it comes to dealing with you and your advanced education.

Why is that?

You want attention? You've got mine.

Maybe you should have stayed in your own backyard.

Are you having fun yet?

I know I am.

jus sayin

• 2 weeks later...

YOU'RE BACKYARD? You now own the Kearny Fire Dept. When was it sold to a privatee citizen?

1) You should stay in your own backyard. You sold out 17 members of you own crew and now

you want the people of Harrison to trust a mousey little shit lke you.

2) See #1

As one funny person put it, you sold out 17 members of your own dept. faster than a flat screen TV on Black Friday. How perfect that was. I couldn't stop laughing then some glorified ambulance driver like you is gonna save Harrison. The dogs in your own backyard hate you already and you want more trouble. TV on Black Friday.AHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAAAHAHHAH. Jus Sayin