Guest German

A lot of new topics are being kept off the board becuase someone at KOTW or the Observer are getting very nervous about something. Could it be the PVSC crackdown or the Division of Criminal Justice latest and more frequent questions and initial investigating techniques concerning Harrisons governing body. Harirson and PVSC, puuuuurfect together. Just like the NJ and you puuuuuuuuurfect together Governor. I think that was Thomas Kean years ago.

A lot of new topics are being kept off the board becuase someone at KOTW or the Observer are getting very nervous about something. Could it be the PVSC crackdown or the Division of Criminal Justice latest and more frequent questions and initial investigating techniques concerning Harrisons governing body. Harirson and PVSC, puuuuurfect together. Just like the NJ and you puuuuuuuuurfect together Governor. I think that was Thomas Kean years ago.

You should get some sleep. Lack of sleep is making you paranoid. Your imagination is running wild.

So many topics are not making it to being posted on this forum lately it's not even worth looking at anymore. It's like shellshock has hit the moderator.

I agree. A few days ago I asked how many "****** *****" tom Powell has to stand on to be tall and it was edittied out. Is "*****C *****" a taboo pharse on this one sided, over edited site?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Just go here and post:

http://www.nj.com/forums/harrisonh/

No delays nor bs moderators that are posting under screen names without id'ing themselves as moderators. ^_^

yeh, great site on nj.com The last post was in the beginning of January. KOTW rules West Hudson. if your stuff isn't getting on KOTW it is because it has to be way over the top.

You cry babies should start your own message board and post your crap there.

Guest Tax and Spend

I would like to know why my last three posts have not made it on this site??? It's alright I am still making those phone calls and looking into the hiring practices here in Harrison.Tax

Guest Visitor

I would like to know why my last three posts have not made it on this site??? It's alright I am still making those phone calls and looking into the hiring practices here in Harrison.Tax

Barney, maybe it's because KOTW is getting tired of all your nonsensical childish remarks.