Den of Iniquity

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

That den of iniguity, otherwise known as the PVSC has seen 5 more firings today. The governor is cleaning house and the rats are deserting the ship. I'm sure this isn't over yet, everyone who got their job through nepotism or croynism is looking over their shoulder.

Guest skeptic

That den of iniguity, otherwise known as the PVSC has seen 5 more firings today. The governor is cleaning house and the rats are deserting the ship. I'm sure this isn't over yet, everyone who got their job through nepotism or croynism is looking over their shoulder.

He's just making room for his cronies and family, also some of his political favors, this game will go on and on and on ,etc such is life ,live with it...............don't be fooled by his sheep's clothing...

Its not even close to being over. The AG knows about all the ties to Harrison and once they start looking at not only those ties, but Harrisons employment tactics themselves and Mayor and council's family trees of employment, in my opinion, there are going to be a lot of jobs in Harrison lost also and arrests being made.

Its not even close to being over. The AG knows about all the ties to Harrison and once they start looking at not only those ties, but Harrisons employment tactics themselves and Mayor and council's family trees of employment, in my opinion, there are going to be a lot of jobs in Harrison lost also and arrests being made.

this song has been well..played out before and you know what, one hand covers the other, its a game trenton plays, i wouldnt hold my breath dear you have a better chance of winning the lottery lol........

Guest BlueTideBacker

Thinking of all the connections between PVSC and Harrison, I'm reminded of the movie "Shawshank Redemption", when at the very end they break down the wardens door and .........

Guest TonySapraon

Calm down, nothings gonna change and even if they clean up the filth, its like shoveling Sh!t against the tide.

the worst PVSC offenders aren't even from harrison(how sad is that) and even if a few guys got fired, nothing will break through to hurt the corruption here