Hudson County Sheriffs Department

Guest Guest

Can't the mayor just disband the HPD and have the HCSD take over? We already pay county taxes for their services and they took over West Hudson park due to the incompetence of the HPD. Just have them patrol the rest of the town.

Can't the mayor just disband the HPD and have the HCSD take over? We already pay county taxes for their services and they took over West Hudson park due to the incompetence of the HPD. Just have them patrol the rest of the town.

real funny douche bag, haha blah blah, thats so original,what s the matter done packing the hfd fudge?

Yes we do pay County taxes and why do you feel the police would be the source for merging? That would never happen but we certainly could regionalize the Fire Department as have many other towns.

Guest Council Person

No good. Being that Kearny is contiguous with Harrison it's far easier for Kearny to just expand their patrol routes through Harrison and responses would be much quicker.

That would be nice. But then what would the flunkies that work for the HPD do then? I cant imagine many places are looking for janitors in this economy.

That would be nice. But then what would the flunkies that work for the HPD do then? I cant imagine many places are looking for janitors in this economy.

Hmmmm - maybe you idiots would like to post your NAMES & ADDRESSES so that when an emergency call comes from any of you - the Harrison PD - can just NOT show up at your home. CATHY.

Guest Tax and Spend

Hmmmm - maybe you idiots would like to post your NAMES & ADDRESSES so that when an emergency call comes from any of you - the Harrison PD - can just NOT show up at your home. CATHY.

So Cathy your saying that the officers that work in our little town do so with honor and integrity? That this type of lack of service does not already happen without posting a name on a website? Please CATHY take a look around and you will see that all residents are already treated to a lack of service, cover-ups and union BS. So why don't you give us your full name so we know who the a@@holes are that voted back in the cancer and further are oblivious to the problems in this town.

Yes we do pay County taxes and why do you feel the police would be the source for merging? That would never happen but we certainly could regionalize the Fire Department as have many other towns.

No merger just disband the HPD. They are usless anyway

Cathy, it seems that one dept. in town always wants somebodies name and address because then they can follow thru with the many threats of intimidation and violence they go go to so often. The HPD thanks you and is always ready to help. Don't give these creeps, whoever they are, any info. about yourself or you will probably be the next crime victim.

Guest Tax and Spend

Cathy, it seems that one dept. in town always wants somebodies name and address because then they can follow thru with the many threats of intimidation and violence they go go to so often. The HPD thanks you and is always ready to help. Don't give these creeps, whoever they are, any info. about yourself or you will probably be the next crime victim.

Man you are ignorant. This Cathy (I am sure a lovely Harrison Lady pushing *** plus lbs) would like to see you intimidate and threaten those who have problems with the HPD. So please take a second read the post and respond. If you are a police officer then come back off of sick leave and clean this hole up instead of sleeping at the end of Supor blvd. We will have you on camera soon so that may come to an end as well.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Tax and Spend

BTW while I am at it and to clear up the misconception that I work for a department in the town, I believe that we should start asking for job descriptions for all town employees and then compare the salaries to others in the private and public sectors to determine if we have a problem (here is a hint.... WE DO). I also believe that the fire department budget should be cut and that emergency medical transport should be the only service not either merged with a surrounding town or left to volunteers. I want to know why an admin asst. makes 100k plus a year and will not stop calling and writing until I am answered. I also am all for holding every department accountable to the town and an explanation of salary and benefits is needed. Laws require detailed record keeping in hiring and they better pray that the next person who finds themselves on their payroll earns that spot and is qualified. Quietly go about your business and keep making the phone calls and writing letter because in the end they are going to get what is coming to them. Please keep us informed of the hiring because the last information I have is some school hires that seem to already have day jobs. It is just to hard to find out anything by looking at the towns website (no job descriptions, etc.) Keep up the good fight!!!

Not a problem. I talked to an investigator from the prosecutors Office today and they seem to wanr more and more info. The Governors website also has a few messages on it from me too. Hopefully we will see some results, but this is afterall Hudson County. I'll keep up the pressure though. G-nite.

Collect either unemployment or social security like the rest of us that are out of work.

BTW while I am at it and to clear up the misconception that I work for a department in the town, I believe that we should start asking for job descriptions for all town employees and then compare the salaries to others in the private and public sectors to determine if we have a problem (here is a hint.... WE DO). I also believe that the fire department budget should be cut and that emergency medical transport should be the only service not either merged with a surrounding town or left to volunteers. I want to know why an admin asst. makes 100k plus a year and will not stop calling and writing until I am answered. I also am all for holding every department accountable to the town and an explanation of salary and benefits is needed. Laws require detailed record keeping in hiring and they better pray that the next person who finds themselves on their payroll earns that spot and is qualified. Quietly go about your business and keep making the phone calls and writing letter because in the end they are going to get what is coming to them. Please keep us informed of the hiring because the last information I have is some school hires that seem to already have day jobs. It is just to hard to find out anything by looking at the towns website (no job descriptions, etc.) Keep up the good fight!!!

Barney, you sure have a lot of time on your hands, must be calling out sick a lot.

Guest Guest #2

Not a problem. I talked to an investigator from the prosecutors Office today and they seem to wanr more and more info. The Governors website also has a few messages on it from me too. Hopefully we will see some results, but this is afterall Hudson County. I'll keep up the pressure though. G-nite.

Good night Barney and enjoy your drug-induced super-hero dreams about saving the world. You're in the wrong job Barney, the Delta Force is looking for a few good men. LOL

You must mean Delta Airlines. I am going to use some of my unlimited sick time and my airline miles to go to my condo in the warmer weather to get better. See you in a few months when I feel like working again. Delta is ready when you are.............see you in a few months.

Good night Barney and enjoy your drug-induced super-hero dreams about saving the world. You're in the wrong job Barney, the Delta Force is looking for a few good men. LOL

And if they decide to merge FD's and you're sh!t canned, Disneyworld is looking for firefighters. Nevermind, Disney wants experienced people.

LATE BREAKING NEWS!!!! Chef Ramsey is coming back to Harrison for another episode of Kitchen Nightmares. It will be filmed at the FD clubhouse. Get cleaning!! :P

Guest Tax and Spend

Barney, you sure have a lot of time on your hands, must be calling out sick a lot.

Not Barney, please I beg you post something coherent I will be waiting...... Oh that's right you just call everyone Barney it is the perfect defense. You are a fool to let this Barney fellow rent space in your head. You have no ideas, no thoughts, nothing just keep calling out this ghost named Barney. You may want to get checked out by a professional. The party is over....

Guest Guest #2

Not Barney, please I beg you post something coherent I will be waiting...... Oh that's right you just call everyone Barney it is the perfect defense. You are a fool to let this Barney fellow rent space in your head. You have no ideas, no thoughts, nothing just keep calling out this ghost named Barney. You may want to get checked out by a professional. The party is over....

Barney, you are just too slick. Your first thought in the morning must be "who shall I be today". "Tax and Spend" was a good one, I like that. The guys on your squad are getting fed up with all your sick days, having to work short-handed all the time. Enjoy yourself at your condo using all your miles and sick days, don't forget to bring your laptop with you.

Guest Tax and Spend

Barney, you are just too slick. Your first thought in the morning must be "who shall I be today". "Tax and Spend" was a good one, I like that. The guys on your squad are getting fed up with all your sick days, having to work short-handed all the time. Enjoy yourself at your condo using all your miles and sick days, don't forget to bring your laptop with you.

Again, nothing but mindless drivel from the Barney haters. I do not work for this town or another for that matter. Please come up with something new I will be waiting!! My guess is that you have nothing to say because you are either on the take or just to stupid to open your eyes. I will keep posting and for those who are out there trying to shed some light on the problems we have in this town with the PD, FD and payroll in city hall keep it up. We may never get anywhere with our inquries but I would rather be trying then going back to sleep like the rest of the sheep in this town. Maybe I do have the problem because really what can be done on a message board? I guess it is just a way to rant and keep up on some of the goings on around here because I do not hang at the bars or in the elks.

Guest Tax and Spend

Isn't Barney supposed to be a cop? This guy is so ignorant he calls me barney after I slam the PD in every post in this thread.

I cannot use all my sick days. The HPD has unlimited sick days so how did you come up with that brilliant brainstorm. Typical lashing out becaause you were too stupid to get the same deal from the town. Like I said, the power of the G.E.D. has many limitations to it. You are a perfect example.