Column B

Guest "B"

Listen, all Milan has done is run dirty campaign. Those pictures are a disgrace, he should be ashamed of himself. Did anyone take a picture of him in Spain and pass it around the town so everyone can see him dressed like Napolean? It's childish. Cut the shit and get down to business. Is this the man you want running our town and the people who think he's funny following behind? Someone who takes pictures of another mans home?! He's a sorry excuse for a man. Column B all the way!!!

Listen, all Milan has done is run dirty campaign.  Those pictures are a disgrace, he should be ashamed of himself.  Did anyone take a picture of him in Spain and pass it around the town so everyone can see him dressed like Napolean?  It's childish.  Cut the shit and get down to business.  Is this the man you want running our town and the people who think he's funny following behind?  Someone who takes pictures of another mans home?!  He's a sorry excuse for a man.  Column B all the way!!!

I agree we need someone who knows how to bring us in to the 21st centry. We DONOT need moron, unless we need someone to mudsling then we'll get moron. Heres a Fact for the people for Moron. Moron & PAC. write in the lier fliers that the Mayor has a full time Govt. Job. Well By the way so dose Moron He is a confidential Aid with Hudson County. That position is a created one, like a no show job that starts at about 55,000.00 a year. Do NOT BELIVE ME JUST CALL THE COUNTY, IT"S PUPLIC INFORMION. WHY WAS THIS NOT PUT IN HE'S LIER FLIERS??????? BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB ALL THE WAY

Listen, all Milan has done is run dirty campaign.  Those pictures are a disgrace, he should be ashamed of himself.  Did anyone take a picture of him in Spain and pass it around the town so everyone can see him dressed like Napolean?  It's childish.  Cut the shit and get down to business.  Is this the man you want running our town and the people who think he's funny following behind?  Someone who takes pictures of another mans home?!  He's a sorry excuse for a man.  Column B all the way!!!

No my friend, the house in the mailing is the real McDoughou home, I have been there to pick up my quarters, they are putting on an addition to it now, the quarters paid off. Good job Ray

Guest Guest A
I agree we need someone who knows how to bring us in to the 21st centry. We DONOT need moron, unless we need someone to mudsling then we'll get moron. Heres a Fact for the people for Moron. Moron & PAC. write in the lier fliers that the Mayor has a full time Govt. Job. Well By the way so dose Moron He is a confidential Aid with Hudson County.  That position is a created one, like a no show job that starts at about 55,000.00 a year. Do NOT BELIVE ME JUST CALL THE COUNTY, IT"S PUPLIC INFORMION. WHY WAS THIS NOT PUT IN HE'S LIER FLIERS???????                      BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB ALL THE WAY

If you want a fact, I'll give you one. This redevelopment started eight years ago, my taxes have gone up every year since it started. My water bill has increased to a point where it has just about doubled. The mayor is promising to stabilize taxes, just what does that mean? Stabilized at what rate?

Our school children are going to school in trailers, even the new school won't stop that if we build seven thousand new homes.

Our mayor and council certainly seized on the new school multi-recreational facility? Lets be forthright about that, the State of New Jersey built that facility not the Town of Harrison. What the Town of Harrison did do is sell our old Multi recreational facility (Stadium) to developers, who are going to make a fortune on the deal. It should be noted that our old stadium property was much larger than the present facility. Where are our tennis courts, Parking facilities and larger grandstand, and bleachers?

Although the present administration is trying to make this look like progress it was a bad deal for the town.

How does building housing on the old stadium site help the people of the Gardens, Franklin or Kingsland Avenues or residents of rest of the Town? Rents have gone up every year for the past eight years, and why do we care if they are building new houses on the old stadium site, how does that benefit us? If anything it will lead to more traffic, more overcrowding in our schools, and we still wont see a cut in taxes, or higher rents.

Guest harrison resident

YESTERDAY JOSEPH WOOD CAME AROUND.WHY?WAS HE ALL ALONE WHY WAS MILAN NOT WITH HIM. WHEN THE MAYOR CAME TO MY DOOR COUNCILMAN DOOR WAS WITH HIM.I DID NOT OPEN MY DOOR TO JOSEPH WOOD BECAUSE HE RANG MY DOORBELL WHEN I SAID WHO WAS THERE HE SAID JOSEPH WOOD.HE WAS LAUGHING AND NOT CARRYING HIMSELF TO WELL SORRY YOU WILL NOT HAVE MY SUPPORT ON 11/06

Guest harrison resident

YESTERDAY JOSEPH WOOD CAME AROUND.WHY?WAS HE ALL ALONE WHY WAS MILAN NOT WITH HIM. WHEN THE MAYOR CAME TO MY DOOR COUNCILMAN DOOR WAS WITH HIM.I DID NOT OPEN MY DOOR TO JOSEPH WOOD BECAUSE HE RANG MY DOORBELL WHEN I SAID WHO WAS THERE HE SAID JOSEPH WOOD.HE WAS LAUGHING AND NOT CARRYING HIMSELF TO WELL SORRY YOU WILL NOT HAVE MY SUPPORT ON 11/06

Yo! where is my job that you promised?  I was at the cocktail party.  I paid for my ticket. NOW WHERE IS MY JOB! <_<

YES, I WENT TO THE COCK PARTY TOO, WHERE IS MY POSITION THAT YOU PROMISED PETE? YOU TOLD ME ALL ABOUT THE NEW BIG DEVELOPERS AND YOU WOULD TALK TO THEM. I DID WHAT YOU ASKED ME FOR, NOW PLEASE CALL ME OTHERWISE I'LL HAVE TO TELL ALL.

If you want a fact, I'll give you one.  This redevelopment started eight years ago, my taxes have gone up every year since it started.  My water bill has increased to a point where it has just about doubled.  The mayor is promising to stabilize taxes, just what does that mean?  Stabilized at what rate?

Our school children are going to school in trailers, even the new school won't stop that if we build seven thousand new homes.

Our mayor and council certainly seized on the new school multi-recreational facility?  Lets be forthright about that, the State of New Jersey built that facility not the Town of Harrison.  What the Town of Harrison did do is sell our old Multi recreational facility (Stadium) to developers, who are going to make a fortune on the deal.  It should be noted that our old stadium property was much larger than the present facility.  Where are our tennis courts, Parking facilities and larger grandstand, and bleachers? 

Although the present administration is trying to make this look like progress it was a bad deal for the town.

How does building housing on the old stadium site help the people of the Gardens, Franklin or Kingsland Avenues or residents of  rest of the Town?  Rents have gone up every year for the past eight years, and why do we care if they are building new houses on the old stadium site, how does that benefit us?  If anything it will lead to more traffic, more overcrowding in our schools, and we still wont see a cut in taxes, or higher rents.

Ok, those are all good pints, but do you really think Milan can do any better? I don't. Please don't believe his lies. At least the mayor is being honest with you, Milan is feeding you a bunch of "campaign promises" and his ticket is even worse, not one person with any political experience. Open your eyes. Maybe Harrison does need a change, but the Milan and his "team" are not it.

Ok, those are all good pints, but do you really think Milan can do any better?  I don't.  Please don't believe his lies.  At least the mayor is being honest with you, Milan is feeding you a bunch of "campaign promises" and his ticket is even worse, not one person with any political experience.  Open your eyes.  Maybe Harrison does need a change, but the Milan and his "team" are not it.

THE MAYOR HONEST? GUESS YOU HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND THIS TOWN LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THIS MAYOR IS A LIAR AND A CROOK, HE CAN'T EVEN SPEAK TO YOU AND DOES NOT RETURN YOUR CALLS, UNLESS OF COURSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did he get those pictures of the mayor at the beach? was one of his cronnies hiding is the bushes? (opps, no bushes at the shore, must have been hiding in a house with a 'telescopic' camera lens.) Or was one of McD's friends, visitng down there, a 'sell-out'???

I agree we need someone who knows how to bring us in to the 21st centry. We DONOT need moron, unless we need someone to mudsling then we'll get moron. Heres a Fact for the people for Moron. Moron & PAC. write in the lier fliers that the Mayor has a full time Govt. Job. Well By the way so dose Moron He is a confidential Aid with Hudson County.  That position is a created one, like a no show job that starts at about 55,000.00 a year. Do NOT BELIVE ME JUST CALL THE COUNTY, IT"S PUPLIC INFORMION. WHY WAS THIS NOT PUT IN HE'S LIER FLIERS???????                      BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB ALL THE WAY

if it was a 'created' job, when he was a councilman on the team, why isn't the job 'down-sized', deleted through 'cut-backs' or made into 'part-time' at half the salary? why ia Millan still in the 'same' position at the 'same' inflated'

If you want a fact, I'll give you one.  This redevelopment started eight years ago, my taxes have gone up every year since it started.  My water bill has increased to a point where it has just about doubled.  The mayor is promising to stabilize taxes, just what does that mean?  Stabilized at what rate?

Our mayor and council certainly seized on the new school multi-recreational facility?  Lets be forthright about that, the State of New Jersey built that facility not the Town of Harrison.  What the Town of Harrison did do is sell our old Multi recreational facility (Stadium) to developers, who are going to make a fortune on the deal.  It should be noted that our old stadium property was much larger than the present facility.  Where are our tennis courts, Parking facilities and larger grandstand, and bleachers? 

How does building housing on the old stadium site help the people of the Gardens, Franklin or Kingsland Avenues or residents of  rest of the Town?  Rents have gone up every year for the past eight years, and why do we care if they are building new houses on the old stadium site, how does that benefit us?  If anything it will lead to more traffic, more overcrowding in our schools, and we still wont see a cut in taxes, or higher rents.

dHow about some' new', 'modern' houses on Franklin & Kingslans Aves to 'replace' those old looking houses there, to spruce up that part of town????