hARRISON'S pv cOMMISIONER

Guest NOONE

The Commisioner has had a bad year. First, he was laid off from his do nothing job with the Town of Harrison, then he was forced to resign by Gov. Christy from Passaic Valley. Just when he was slated to go to Ft. Laudedale at a spa hotel for a conference on clean water. The poor Commisioner, who said he stands tall, and would not resign, suddenly changed his mind. What a sahme to lose 2 jobs that he had earned in 1 year. Now, he probably will have to retire to his home in Brick. :rolleyes::D:o

Guest redbullfan

He is fine and will be collecting together with his wife planty of money from the Harrison tax payers but they deserve that because they continue to elect the same crooks over and over.

Too bad the mayor and the other clowns that get paid from PVSC for doing nothing did not get caned yet.

KARMA can be nasty for some but nice to others.

Guest think4youself

Your worried about him? Moving back to brick? Don't worry plenty of more corruption to go around, and I beleive the news areticle on why he said he was fired.

To much conflict of interests in this town, How can you hold a town job, and be on a town board, don't vote the mayors way? outta here!

Plus, whose the moderator of this forum, people, post annomyously because they are afraid of what the corruption might do, but this moderator picks and chooses what can be posted, they shouldn't be annomouse.

I wonder how much stuff gets written, they gets swept away, all the is left on here is coffee talk

Guest English Teacher

Your worried about him? Moving back to brick? Don't worry plenty of more corruption to go around, and I beleive the news areticle on why he said he was fired.

To much conflict of interests in this town, How can you hold a town job, and be on a town board, don't vote the mayors way? outta here!

Plus, whose the moderator of this forum, people, post annomyously because they are afraid of what the corruption might do, but this moderator picks and chooses what can be posted, they shouldn't be annomouse.

I wonder how much stuff gets written, they gets swept away, all the is left on here is coffee talk

"think4youself ?? annomyously ?? annomouse ?? they gets swept away ?? I hope you didn't go to HHS and I didn't have you in English class. Apparently you didn't think very much in class.