KOTW

Guest Everyone

Guest Everyone

It will be a miracle if this makes it to the board, but here goes. Over the last week I authored several articles for publication on the board as a test to the moderator. Some articles contained groups such as the Police and Fireman. They were posted. I also submitted some articles containing actual, factual, public information (90% anyway) that almost no one knows about concerning certain individuals who names have been edited or "spared" dissemination to the public several times before. Sure enough, not to my surprise, the articles that contained these "special" peoples names, and mostly only titles, not their actual name, never made it to the board for the public to see and know about. There is no doubt now that the moderator is "tipping off" these people that someone knows what is going on in order to protect them, the moderators "special friends." What a shame to deceive the public with your precious website as I now see it originated as a tool for you to use to warn your "friends" that people know whats going on and to be carefull or stop whatever they are doing. Some of these articles certainly involved unscrupulous use of the Harrison taxpayers money being siphoned off to these "special" people and NOT for legal or intended use. Like I said, very crafty and sneaky but to no avail as the proper authorities are being informed anyway. Shame, shame, shame on you!!!

Guest Guest #2

It will be a miracle if this makes it to the board, but here goes. Over the last week I authored several articles for publication on the board as a test to the moderator. Some articles contained groups such as the Police and Fireman. They were posted. I also submitted some articles containing actual, factual, public information (90% anyway) that almost no one knows about concerning certain individuals who names have been edited or "spared" dissemination to the public several times before. Sure enough, not to my surprise, the articles that contained these "special" peoples names, and mostly only titles, not their actual name, never made it to the board for the public to see and know about. There is no doubt now that the moderator is "tipping off" these people that someone knows what is going on in order to protect them, the moderators "special friends." What a shame to deceive the public with your precious website as I now see it originated as a tool for you to use to warn your "friends" that people know whats going on and to be carefull or stop whatever they are doing. Some of these articles certainly involved unscrupulous use of the Harrison taxpayers money being siphoned off to these "special" people and NOT for legal or intended use. Like I said, very crafty and sneaky but to no avail as the proper authorities are being informed anyway. Shame, shame, shame on you!!!

Barney, paranoia is a treatable condition, talk to a doctor.