KOTW

Guest guest

If the moderator sees anyones posts as being a waste of time for him to edit, then why did he start the webpage to begin with? You must have a selective editing condition because 2 of yesterdays or todays posts are from fireman calling the competent HPD Officers "Barney" and that they use "meth." If anyone, in my opinion, is using drugs it is the HFD because they oppose drug testing and have even gotten lawyers to threaten the town with lawsuits if neccesary. The Mayor folded like a piece of paper on that one and if a person was not using illegal drugs, why would they fight against getting tested? In my opinion, this is an admission of guilt by the HFD. They won't give any reason cower at the issue and almost suffer nervous breakdowns at the mention of "random drug testing." You also selectively chose to allow the fireman to state that HPD Officers "beat" children. What is the source to back-up these slanderous allegations of horrible behavior and crimes. I can't seem to find any anywhere, yet it was NOT put "under review" by Mr. Moderator. This selective non-posting of articles and edits exposes my opinions what I say about certain individuals, crimes, and alledged illegal activity of pocketing the residents tax money. The moderator wants to protect, no matter what the cost, certain people or groups of people because of scrutinization in the light of day actions commited by these people, and in my opinion the complicity of the moderator. I am far from the only one who has spoken up since your vicious attack telling people to "start their own website in they don't like it." In my opinion, you are concealing crimes such as misapproprations concerning the residents tax money and are being carefull not to implicate yourself. As to my identity, if I didn't have a family to worry about that has been threatened with physical violence by mainly the Harrison Fire Dept., I would rent space on KOTW and put my name in neon lights. No fear here, anyday, anywhere, anytime!!

If the moderator sees anyones posts as being a waste of time for him to edit, then why did he start the webpage to begin with? You must have a selective editing condition because 2 of yesterdays or todays posts are from fireman calling the competent HPD Officers "Barney" and that they use "meth." If anyone, in my opinion, is using drugs it is the HFD because they oppose drug testing and have even gotten lawyers to threaten the town with lawsuits if neccesary. The Mayor folded like a piece of paper on that one and if a person was not using illegal drugs, why would they fight against getting tested? In my opinion, this is an admission of guilt by the HFD. They won't give any reason cower at the issue and almost suffer nervous breakdowns at the mention of "random drug testing." You also selectively chose to allow the fireman to state that HPD Officers "beat" children. What is the source to back-up these slanderous allegations of horrible behavior and crimes. I can't seem to find any anywhere, yet it was NOT put "under review" by Mr. Moderator. This selective non-posting of articles and edits exposes my opinions what I say about certain individuals, crimes, and alledged illegal activity of pocketing the residents tax money. The moderator wants to protect, no matter what the cost, certain people or groups of people because of scrutinization in the light of day actions commited by these people, and in my opinion the complicity of the moderator. I am far from the only one who has spoken up since your vicious attack telling people to "start their own website in they don't like it." In my opinion, you are concealing crimes such as misapproprations concerning the residents tax money and are being carefull not to implicate yourself. As to my identity, if I didn't have a family to worry about that has been threatened with physical violence by mainly the Harrison Fire Dept., I would rent space on KOTW and put my name in neon lights. No fear here, anyday, anywhere, anytime!!

Mr. Moderator, please do the right thing by allowing the poeple that need to vent to do so. You know that they are unable to do so publicly, they will be made an example of as to what happens here in Harrison if you speak against the Organized Politics we have here. They control the people so they think, people are afraid and are threatened with a family members job or how they were once helped by these thieves.

When John Gotti was around they used to call it organized crime. I guess now it has to be politically correct and call it organized politics. It couldn't any get worse than in Hudson County.

Guest ScaredofthePeopleinPower

a Moderator should be unbiased, and just follow the forum rules. With that being said there's know reason they should be annonomyous, people post as guest, becuase they see injustice, but are afraid, to stand up, because they know they will lose everything, but there right to inspire thought, and conversation, and others should not be censored, and they should not have to be endangered for speaking out. But you mr/mrs moderator, you should be proud to run a site, encouraging free thought, and giving a birth place for hange. You dhoulf br proud.

Sure I can understand names, being censored, and addressed, foul language, but, never the idea behind them