KOTW

Guest guest

I posted two articles about the crap going on at PVSC and in the town of Harrison, I know KOTW received them, and I even said to the moderator KOTW in the post that it was public information, but once again KOTW chose to protect and pamper the politicians and others involved in ripping off the good people of Harrison, NJ tax money. I don't even want to hear that it didn't happen. Well, MR. GOD moderator, I had already called the AG, both Prosecutors Officers in Essex and Hudson County, and the Governors Office anonymous tip line. They all got the entire text of information I posted but you chose to cover up in order to protect your "in - crowd" friends and probably your own nepotism job. This site is VERY biased against the residents of Harrison and their families and makes sure they are kept in the dark about horrendous abuse of your tax money. If this is printed, which I doubt it, most of the information about PVSC and Harrison is available as PUBLIC INFORMATION in many articles which mention the same names I did. KOTW, whats your response to this crap going on with your apparent censorship of the people speaking out. You are a cause of these problems by going along with the program, not part of the solution. You really hate the good people of Harrison, don't you!! People, go to NJ.com and read yourself, just look good because some of the info. about Harrison is mixed in with other titles. Good luck. KOTW, F**K YOU BIASED BITCHES!! Helping out the criminals, it makes me sick.

There is little doubt that anyone who reads this board realizes that the moderator is crafty and sneaky, but also functioning in a diminished mental capacity. He/She is inevitably linked to the poliicians in Harrison, NJ and protects them like a mother hawk. The worst crime in Harrison is not by people with guns and knives, but rather those in expensive suits and dresses around town hall driving Jaguars and Mercedes. KOTW won't report on them when supplied with the information. Most probably to protect their own nepotism or patronage job. Self promotion at the expense of others. An average criminal (for lack of a better word) usualy commits theft or robbery of one person. That is very traumatic, I am not making light of the horror of these crimes. The real crime like at PVSC and high end nepotism and patronage jobs in Harrison exists year round when people have information and want to share it with the public and authorities but are intentionally censured, I am sure due to sites like KOTW and their own profitable reason. This fireman vs. cop crap is important as to cost and necessity, but the jobs, contracts, back room deals, nepotism, and patronage cost the good people of Harrison, the tax paying public, tens of millions of dollars a year. Theres the real crime. Having a family deciding whether to pay the elctric bill or car/insurance bill, mortgage, food, medication for seniors, and giving away their childrens higher education funds to taxes are far worse than a burglary. This is where the theft of the real big money takes place. Please contact the AG, prosecutors office, and the Governore Office when possible about suspected wrongdoing like multiple jobs, high paying no work jobs, and pay to play activity. It can be anonymous (That I know for a fact) and if enough people call it WILL get the ball rolling on these criminals, especially when they the same names over and over. Make a move, I have several times and lets put these people like Tanski behind bars (even though he got a slap on the wrist for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars and demand that they are fired and prosecuted. The in-crowd will then want to be the out-crowd (of jail that is) and maybe some of your money can be recouped. KOTW is a part of helping this organized ongoing criminal enterprise to flourish and consume your money. SPEAK UP, you just might be heard. KOTW should shut down. I don't know how the employee(s) narcissistic actions are tolerated. How do you look at yourself in the mirror and not see a horrible person who promotes the looting of town funds and are probably, in my opinion are a big part of it. Man up, you little B**ch!!

Guest BlueTideBacker

I posted two articles about the crap going on at PVSC and in the town of Harrison, I know KOTW received them, and I even said to the moderator KOTW in the post that it was public information, but once again KOTW chose to protect and pamper the politicians and others involved in ripping off the good people of Harrison, NJ tax money. I don't even want to hear that it didn't happen. Well, MR. GOD moderator, I had already called the AG, both Prosecutors Officers in Essex and Hudson County, and the Governors Office anonymous tip line. They all got the entire text of information I posted but you chose to cover up in order to protect your "in - crowd" friends and probably your own nepotism job. This site is VERY biased against the residents of Harrison and their families and makes sure they are kept in the dark about horrendous abuse of your tax money. If this is printed, which I doubt it, most of the information about PVSC and Harrison is available as PUBLIC INFORMATION in many articles which mention the same names I did. KOTW, whats your response to this crap going on with your apparent censorship of the people speaking out. You are a cause of these problems by going along with the program, not part of the solution. You really hate the good people of Harrison, don't you!! People, go to NJ.com and read yourself, just look good because some of the info. about Harrison is mixed in with other titles. Good luck. KOTW, F**K YOU BIASED BITCHES!! Helping out the criminals, it makes me sick.

This guy is overdue for one of those electrode brain treatments, ala "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest".

Wrong! Why can't the people get an honest answer from a PVSC councilman as to where all their tax money is going? Are you saying they don't deserve an answer? It's their money so whats the problem? People like you who live out of town with $100K to $150K jobs that want is to be kept a secret just like the emolyees of PVSC. Same situation in Harrison. Same families, same waste of money.

Wow! You have issues. If you don't like what KOTW is editing start your own website. You have S**K balls that you don't sign up under your real name as a Member and you expect KOTW to publish your anonymous bullshit. Get a life. KOTW F**K this guy, how dare he curse at you.

At least I care about the people not just the privileged few who consistently have family members that get the town jobs. Why are you so interested in who I am? What could a coward like you do without your buddies behind you? Nothng, thats the answer. Go back to sleep jerkoff.

Guest Guest #2

There is little doubt that anyone who reads this board realizes that the moderator is crafty and sneaky, but also functioning in a diminished mental capacity. He/She is inevitably linked to the poliicians in Harrison, NJ and protects them like a mother hawk. The worst crime in Harrison is not by people with guns and knives, but rather those in expensive suits and dresses around town hall driving Jaguars and Mercedes. KOTW won't report on them when supplied with the information. Most probably to protect their own nepotism or patronage job. Self promotion at the expense of others. An average criminal (for lack of a better word) usualy commits theft or robbery of one person. That is very traumatic, I am not making light of the horror of these crimes. The real crime like at PVSC and high end nepotism and patronage jobs in Harrison exists year round when people have information and want to share it with the public and authorities but are intentionally censured, I am sure due to sites like KOTW and their own profitable reason. This fireman vs. cop crap is important as to cost and necessity, but the jobs, contracts, back room deals, nepotism, and patronage cost the good people of Harrison, the tax paying public, tens of millions of dollars a year. Theres the real crime. Having a family deciding whether to pay the elctric bill or car/insurance bill, mortgage, food, medication for seniors, and giving away their childrens higher education funds to taxes are far worse than a burglary. This is where the theft of the real big money takes place. Please contact the AG, prosecutors office, and the Governore Office when possible about suspected wrongdoing like multiple jobs, high paying no work jobs, and pay to play activity. It can be anonymous (That I know for a fact) and if enough people call it WILL get the ball rolling on these criminals, especially when they the same names over and over. Make a move, I have several times and lets put these people like Tanski behind bars (even though he got a slap on the wrist for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars and demand that they are fired and prosecuted. The in-crowd will then want to be the out-crowd (of jail that is) and maybe some of your money can be recouped. KOTW is a part of helping this organized ongoing criminal enterprise to flourish and consume your money. SPEAK UP, you just might be heard. KOTW should shut down. I don't know how the employee(s) narcissistic actions are tolerated. How do you look at yourself in the mirror and not see a horrible person who promotes the looting of town funds and are probably, in my opinion are a big part of it. Man up, you little B**ch!!

Drug induced paranoia, no doubt.

Guest Guest #2

This guy is overdue for one of those electrode brain treatments, ala "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest".

Yes. Barney is your typical "Keyboard Commando", brave and fearless in the safety of his bedroom, typing away while wearing his Captain Marvel t-shirt.

There is something clearly lacking in his life that compels this obsessive behavior. If he's married or has kids, they're probably being abused too.

Typical fireman. Blindly lashing out and accusing a decent man who cares about ALL the people in town, not just himself, like you do and accuse the individual of child abuse. You say I'm obsessive, but where would you get the idea of child abuse from? It has to be on your mind for some reason. If you have problems at home and are engaging in this type of sick behavior somebody should alert the authorities and put you in jail. Is the fact that next year or sooner as Christie really gets the whip out on these Hudson County towns and the town has no choice but to terminate your job already getting to you so bad that you are thinking of taking out your defeated, corroded by failure, envy and hate behavior out on your children. You really need psychiatric counseling and time in prison to hopefully get those disturbing thoughts of hurting children out of your mind. My God, is the alcohol and possibly drugs getting to you that bad. Seek help, please.

Yes. Barney is your typical "Keyboard Commando", brave and fearless in the safety of his bedroom, typing away while wearing his Captain Marvel t-shirt.

There is something clearly lacking in his life that compels this obsessive behavior. If he's married or has kids, they're probably being abused too.

This looks like another post from the "Barney Bashers", probably just sitting somewhere on the job, who put his pipe down for a moment to ridicule someone who is questioning the drug policy at the fire house. All you have to do is look at the Star Ledger to find out what's going on at the fire department. Im surprised they didn't mention the five firemen who got disability retirements because they were drug users. Even worse they didn't mention the fireman who went out on disability, went to Florida for two years, then returned to full duty. No mention of returning the disability payments he received for two years. There is no question why the firemen don't want drug testing. But I am surprised the wives of the firemen don't want the men who support their husbands in life threatening situations to be tested. They are so afraid to be tested that they immediately jump on any critics as a "Barney," and immediately bash them. They even go so far as to invite critics to face them at the firehouse, displaying some sort of gang mentality, or intimidation. The fire department needs a good enema.

This is my third post regarding the "Barny Bashes" sent to KOTW, the first two were not published, let's see what happens to this one.

Edited by KOTW
The above information has not been verified.

Wrong! Why can't the people get an honest answer from a PVSC councilman as to where all their tax money is going? Are you saying they don't deserve an answer? It's their money so whats the problem? People like you who live out of town with $100K to $150K jobs that want is to be kept a secret just like the emolyees of PVSC. Same situation in Harrison. Same families, same waste of money.

Did you mean Doran and the family members he has working at PVSC and the town of Harrison? or Bennette,Huranga,Mandaglio,McDonough and Millan, they all fall in the same category. Abuse of Public Funds, Abuse of town of Harrison residents and taxpayers. And with Doran talk about no child left behind? you talk to Doran your child is in, that is if you vote for the team, you will even get free RED BULL TICKETS with the plan.

Guest Guest #2

Typical fireman. Blindly lashing out and accusing a decent man who cares about ALL the people in town, not just himself, like you do and accuse the individual of child abuse. You say I'm obsessive, but where would you get the idea of child abuse from? It has to be on your mind for some reason. If you have problems at home and are engaging in this type of sick behavior somebody should alert the authorities and put you in jail. Is the fact that next year or sooner as Christie really gets the whip out on these Hudson County towns and the town has no choice but to terminate your job already getting to you so bad that you are thinking of taking out your defeated, corroded by failure, envy and hate behavior out on your children. You really need psychiatric counseling and time in prison to hopefully get those disturbing thoughts of hurting children out of your mind. My God, is the alcohol and possibly drugs getting to you that bad. Seek help, please.

Barney is suddenly "a decent man who cares about ALL the people in town". This jerkoff is a comedian and doesn't know it.

Today you have gotten a small taste of what information supplied by "Barney" can have a hand in creating. Go right ahead with your Barney jokes while the Hudson Counties Prosecutors Office in conjunction with the AG is deciding what it has in mind for Harrison. The ball is in motion. Soon you are going to see some changes in Harrison that you never though could happen. They have all the facts, dates, and information they need to start the firings, and hopefully arrests in Harrison. PVSC is just getting hit first because its more widespread. Sleep type to all the honest taxpayers because things are soon going to change. To those involved in the ongoing criminal enterprises in Harrison, you better start looking for jobs starting tomorrow. That job at Wal-Mart ain't lookin so bad now, is it? I for one am gonna sleep like a baby because I don't have a damn worry on my mind. To the Mayor, Council, and many others, I would not say the same for you. Like I said before, Mayor McCormick sounds good to me.

Any information you have about the articles you posted please call or e-mail either the Governors Office, AG, Prosecutors Office, or the Star Ledger because as I have said and have been telling you the more calls and e-mails they get the more they are going to dig. You WILL remain anonymous. I will further into the additonal info. you posted tomorrow before I talk to them, but now I am going to relax and enjoy one of the many good moments soon to come.

My previous posted article listed the name of the Chief of the Harrison Fire Dept. connected to a reply he quoted concerning arrested former Harrison Greg Ellis, the black superman and it was edited for content and blocked out. Why? It's public record, printed in an article on NJ.com news so why did you block it out. Anyone can read it on NJ.com news so why do you feel the need to block out his name on the KOTW website. There is no reason. KOTW also does not print any articles concerning people who defend MR. Barney either. Why is that? Why are you protecting people who have commented when asked about situations when their name is clearly printed on NJ.com? What about the folks who now see that Barney is getting things done on his end. Once again, protecting the malingerers who are sucking $150,000.00 a year from the taxpayers for a no work job and not printing articles by people who support someone that is honest and sticks up for the people. It's a damn shame that KOTW has its own list of Kings of Hudson County who pick the peoples bones clean while censoring someone who investigates and exposes it. Either be fair and consistent or shut down the website. You, in my opinion are either afraid of these people or employed by them. Once again, WHY DOES THE HARRISON FIRE DEPARTMENT OPPOSE RANDOM DRUG TESTING WHEN SO MANY HAVE BEEN FIRED AFTER BEING ARRESTED FOR BUYING DRUGS, ONCE EVEN IN AN HFD vehicle in Newark. It's sad that you don't give the residents a chance to speak up and defend the abusers of the peoples trust.

Edited by KOTW
Because you used a derogatory version of the Chief's name.

My previous posted article listed the name of the Chief of the Harrison Fire Dept. connected to a reply he quoted concerning arrested former Harrison Greg Ellis, the black superman and it was edited for content and blocked out. Why? It's public record, printed in an article on NJ.com news so why did you block it out. Anyone can read it on NJ.com news so why do you feel the need to block out his name on the KOTW website. There is no reason. KOTW also does not print any articles concerning people who defend MR. Barney either. Why is that? Why are you protecting people who have commented when asked about situations when their name is clearly printed on NJ.com? What about the folks who now see that Barney is getting things done on his end. Once again, protecting the malingerers who are sucking $150,000.00 a year from the taxpayers for a no work job and not printing articles by people who support someone that is honest and sticks up for the people. It's a damn shame that KOTW has its own list of Kings of Hudson County who pick the peoples bones clean while censoring someone who investigates and exposes it. Either be fair and consistent or shut down the website. You, in my opinion are either afraid of these people or employed by them. Once again, WHY DOES THE HARRISON FIRE DEPARTMENT OPPOSE RANDOM DRUG TESTING WHEN SO MANY HAVE BEEN FIRED AFTER BEING ARRESTED FOR BUYING DRUGS, ONCE EVEN IN AN HFD vehicle in Newark. It's sad that you don't give the residents a chance to speak up and defend the abusers of the peoples trust.

Several of your posts are under review. Some have been deleted entirely. KOTW has always supported free speech. KOTW also supports free enterprise. You expect KOTW to do your dirty work for you? Sign up as a Member under your real name that can be confirmed by KOTW and KOTW will give you additional latitude. You currently are a anonymous poster which brings with it limitations. If you want to set up your own website to publish your "information" please go right ahead. It will free up some of my time from having to proof read your posts. You used a derogatory term to refer to Chief Dollahan and it was edited. KOTW stands by its edit.

What dirty work have I ever asked KOTW to do for me? Some of my posts do contain disparaging remarks about others, some humorous, some not but these people have usually fired the first shot across the bow before I even respond. Most of my information is factual and actual, I even cite the sources. How can you encourage someone to reveal their identity on this site when they have been repeatedly threatened with physical violence and these violent threats, sometimes veiled but obvious on their face value, were printed by people and posted on KOTW in the first place. You actually feel I should be encouraged to place my family and myself in danger of being physically harmed by certain people who operate by a group wolfpack mentality? The "pro-Barney" posts were certainly not submitted by me, but people who agreed with me, so why blame me for their content? If you live in West Hudson County, you would want dubious circumstances and people that are driving families, your neighbors, and yourself into the street and to the poorhouse exposed. The only way a bully can take advantage of you in this life is if you let him. From this point on, I will re-direct my information to the prosecutors office, AG, and Governors Office and continue my interests in peacefull, legal ways as I have done my whole life. Things are starting to move along as we speak as the Prosecutorial Agencies have found my information most credible and containing substance, not innuendo and false accusations.

Guest guest #2

"Guest#2" printed that "Barney" (a derogatory name for the the Harrison Police Dept. Officers of which I am not) beats his wife and children. Was this ever investigated that any HPD Officer commits acts of violence against his own family and has been arrested for beating his children. I don't remember that, but it was posted anyway. Thats not free speech or free enterprise, its an accusation against the HPD Officers who have proved themselves to be no less than the best. Why wasn't this post put under review until it was proven from an arrest report that any HPD Officer "beats his children." It is very irresponsible to post a vicious lie like that without citing the source of its origin. Should children, when they fear they are in danger, run away from an HPD Officer instead of to them for help because they heard that on KOTW that HPD Officers beat children is no laughing matter as things such as child abductions due occur across the U.S. and if a child is afraid to run to an HPD Officer for help it could be a mistake of disasterous proportions such as life or death. Why didn't you ask that person to reveal his identity?

Several of your posts are under review. Some have been deleted entirely. KOTW has always supported free speech. KOTW also supports free enterprise. You expect KOTW to do your dirty work for you? Sign up as a Member under your real name that can be confirmed by KOTW and KOTW will give you additional latitude. You currently are a anonymous poster which brings with it limitations. If you want to set up your own website to publish your "information" please go right ahead. It will free up some of my time from having to proof read your posts. You used a derogatory term to refer to Chief Dollahan and it was edited. KOTW stands by its edit.

KOTW

Please if you're going to "stand by your edits", at least get them right. It's Dolaghan.

Have a nice day.

Guest Guest #2

Today you have gotten a small taste of what information supplied by "Barney" can have a hand in creating. Go right ahead with your Barney jokes while the Hudson Counties Prosecutors Office in conjunction with the AG is deciding what it has in mind for Harrison. The ball is in motion. Soon you are going to see some changes in Harrison that you never though could happen. They have all the facts, dates, and information they need to start the firings, and hopefully arrests in Harrison. PVSC is just getting hit first because its more widespread. Sleep type to all the honest taxpayers because things are soon going to change. To those involved in the ongoing criminal enterprises in Harrison, you better start looking for jobs starting tomorrow. That job at Wal-Mart ain't lookin so bad now, is it? I for one am gonna sleep like a baby because I don't have a damn worry on my mind. To the Mayor, Council, and many others, I would not say the same for you. Like I said before, Mayor McCormick sounds good to me.

It appears Barney is in a drug-induced high. He's imagining himself as a super detective who's responsible for uncovering the mis-management at PVSC. He also imagines himself as a key player with the AG and HC Prosecutor Offices. Imagine that ! Even with all the time he spends on KOTW slandering people, he still has time to do investigative reporting. He truly is a super cop. LOL

I think Barney got a bad dose of meth.

Sure KOTW, you want peoples names so that retribution can begin for those who speak up, right? Just like freedom of speech and even hangin a sign for the opposition, everyone that does that gets a talkin to and better do right by the ***** we have here in Harrison. Screw you KOTW you too should put your name on this site so that people realize what a two face money sucking non resident you are.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Not Quite

Considering some of the other stuff you let through, I find it quite surprising that you're censoring these posts. I agree with the original poster. There is a bias on censorship depending on who's on the receiving end. I've been censored myself on a different topic because the person being scrutinized was protected by KOTW.

Short of expletives and personal information, there should be NO censorship here. That way there's no bias or favoritism. Go to politickernj.com and look at all the strident commentary posted there in response to stories. The liability issue is an escuse.

You can deny this all you want, but it is what it is.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ScaredofthePeopleinPower

of course they do, its all around you.

I would host my own web forum, but they would tract the IP, and my care would quietly get towed, or my drive way would get plowed in, or wife would lose her towm job