Drug testing

Guest guest

Does the Kearny Fire department have random drug testing? If not, whats the reason? Is it the same reason that the HFD does not which is because they know that several daily CDS abusers will be caught. The only reasons the HFD druggies lost their jobs is because they got arrestd and subsequently tested dirty. They still got thir 40% fireman drug addict pensions which is wrong on so many levels and makes the people who get disability for actually being sick look bad. When I type my weekly letter to the Governor, hopefuly he will address these cokehead pensions and cut them off. Why should anyone get a lifetime pnsion to use the residents money to purchase cocaine? If he KFD does get drug tested ignore the post, but if not, what is the reason they would oppose it. Some of the posts from KFD members certainly sound like they are high when typing them and violently lashing out at the residents. Will somebody answer the question please.

Guest jus sayin

Yes the KFD does random drug testing using an independant lab, no one knows who or when they will be tested, including the Chief.

The reason you don't know about it is because nothing has ever been found.

And regardless of your low opinion of the HFD the same will occur if they are tested.

I've worked side by side with the men of the HFD for over 22 years they are hardworking,courageous firefighters and have my utmost respect.

I trust them with my life.

I've read your posts, curret and past.

Shameful.

What you will never understand is that when you insult one Firefighter or Fire Dept. you insult us all

we are brothers and the same goes for the men of the PD we all work together.

Protecting you.

Course we can't protect you from yourself now can we?

You owe all of us an apology.

But that would just be beyond your abilities.

So I'll follow your advise and just ignore you.

Smartest thing I've ever seen you write.

jus sayin

Does the Kearny Fire department have random drug testing? If not, whats the reason? Is it the same reason that the HFD does not which is because they know that several daily CDS abusers will be caught. The only reasons the HFD druggies lost their jobs is because they got arrestd and subsequently tested dirty. They still got thir 40% fireman drug addict pensions which is wrong on so many levels and makes the people who get disability for actually being sick look bad. When I type my weekly letter to the Governor, hopefuly he will address these cokehead pensions and cut them off. Why should anyone get a lifetime pnsion to use the residents money to purchase cocaine? If he KFD does get drug tested ignore the post, but if not, what is the reason they would oppose it. Some of the posts from KFD members certainly sound like they are high when typing them and violently lashing out at the residents. Will somebody answer the question please.

Oh Barney, your cleverness knows no end.

Answer to your question is YES, they have testing.

I hope in your weekly letters to the Governor, you also include all of the politicians who collect MORE than ONE pension. It would seem to me that, these days, anyone fortunate enough to get a pension, should get only ONE.

If the KFD does have drug, I'm gonna make a few calls to some friends to find out, then at least you have the guts as an organization to pracice what you preach, unlike Harrison. It may piss you off when I diss. your profession, its mostly because I feel the pay is out of line, but if you do have drug testing, and you are not lying, I never heard of a Kearny Fireman on drugs and I never said I did. I know it means nothing coming from me, but congrats for having the guts as people in other towns do not for setting a good example about the evil of drugs to the children. Did you ever lose your closest family member to drugs cause they tried that shit? Now know the reason I am hot on the issue and the example it sets for the children. People don't think so, but the children see everything better than the adults.

If the KFD does have drug, I'm gonna make a few calls to some friends to find out, then at least you have the guts as an organization to pracice what you preach, unlike Harrison. It may piss you off when I diss. your profession, its mostly because I feel the pay is out of line, but if you do have drug testing, and you are not lying, I never heard of a Kearny Fireman on drugs and I never said I did. I know it means nothing coming from me, but congrats for having the guts as people in other towns do not for setting a good example about the evil of drugs to the children. Did you ever lose your closest family member to drugs cause they tried that shit? Now know the reason I am hot on the issue and the example it sets for the children. People don't think so, but the children see everything better than the adults.

I know several of our KPD and KFD, and am quite happy with their character. I am not suggesting that you will never run into a pain in the A**, but the ones I know consider their image as "role models" very important. It is important that the children of any society be able to look up to the members of public safety groups. If a distrust of authority is fostered at a young age, you may never shake that image, and the negative impact to society would be significant.

Being related to you, I can understand the family OD.

Guest jus sayin

Ok since you've decided to come over here and play in Kearny AND because you've seen fit to question my honesty in regards to your query on KFD drug testing.....

Lets cut right to the chase...

You and I will go together and be tested for drugs, you get to pick the date, time and testing facility. I will personally bear the cost for both of us.

Hell I'll even drive us.

However there is a catch.....always is, isn't there?

We both get to go for a psychiatric evaluation and I pick the date, time etc. but will also bear the cost.

After all tests are complete the results will be posted on this and the Harrison site, including names.

Because we have nothing to hide now do we?

No games, no incessant unfounded accusations, the truth plain and simple.

That's how I roll.

Balls in your court.

jus sayin

Any indepedent lab can test me 24/7, 365 years days a year and not even alcohol would come up because as well as not doing drugs I do not consume any alcoholic beverages. Please shut up with your nonsense letters. You aren't too bright, are you.

Ok since you've decided to come over here and play in Kearny AND because you've seen fit to question my honesty in regards to your query on KFD drug testing.....

You and I will go together and be tested for drugs, you get to pick the date, time and testing facility. I will personally bear the cost for both of us.

Hell I'll even drive us.

We both get to go for a psychiatric evaluation and I pick the date, time etc. but will also bear the cost.

After all tests are complete the results will be posted on this and the Harrison site, including names.

That's how I roll.

Balls in your court.

jus sayin

Been away for awhile, but THAT was some funny stuff.

Hell I'll even drive us.

That's how I roll.

Balls in your court.

jus sayin

Thats great. Hell as a 3rd party I'll drive just to see that one!

Someone related to Barney was stupid enough to OD? Must run in the family, what a surprise.

The O.D.'s that I was referring to were to fireman in Harrison, Jersey City, and Hudson County in general who got their 40% junkie pensions and used that money for drugs instead of supporting their families. As a human being with some heart, as you are not, its the families that suffer, not the crackheads. Gotta go hit the pipe. Later. Maybe?

Guest jus sayin

"Did you ever lose your closest family member to drugs cause they tried that shit? Now know the reason I am hot on the issue"

That's the problem with BS, spread enough of it around and your just bound to get some on you.

jus sayin

"Did you ever lose your closest family member to drugs cause they tried that shit? Now know the reason I am hot on the issue"

That's the problem with BS, spread enough of it around and your just bound to get some on you.

jus sayin

Stop sayin and allow Harrison to institute a drug testing program. Case closed.

Guest jus sayin

"Stop sayin and allow Harrison to institute a drug testing program. Case closed.

I'm sorry I thought we were discussing your question regarding drug testing in the KEARNY FIRE DEPT. on the KEARNY side of KOTW.

Obviously I must be mistaken.

My bad.

However you have MY permission to conduct your drug test in Harrison so go ahead and collect your samples.

Be sure to come back and let us all know how that went.

Still awaiting your answer on OUR testing.

How about I throw in IQ and Physical Performance tests as well since you brought my intelligence into question?

jus sayin

"Stop sayin and allow Harrison to institute a drug testing program. Case closed.

I'm sorry I thought we were discussing your question regarding drug testing in the KEARNY FIRE DEPT. on the KEARNY side of KOTW.

Obviously I must be mistaken.

My bad.

However you have MY permission to conduct your drug test in Harrison so go ahead and collect your samples.

Be sure to come back and let us all know how that went.

Still awaiting your answer on OUR testing.

How about I throw in IQ and Physical Performance tests as well since you brought my intelligence into question?

jus sayin

Will you please stop trying to justify having a paid fire department. It is a loosing battle. Towns can no longer afford it.