K.H.S. PARKING

Guest residents

Guest residents

I live very close to the High School for years, and the parking is probably the worse in town.I can't beleive the town and the Superintendant didn't even think of the problem they will have with the parking for the people who work in the High School. King Street was one good place for the students and teachers to park until the construction started. It held maybe twenty five to thirty cars on one side . Now with out removing the snow there might be ten spots. Where are the teachers and everyone else going to park. This just goe's to show how much the School district cares about it's teachers.I hear the new principal and Distict is really pushing the teachers to do more. Seeing how they obviousely don't care about the teachers I would do nothing. TERRIBLE and shame on the town and the Administration from the school and the B.O.E.

I live very close to the High School for years, and the parking is probably the worse in town.I can't beleive the town and the Superintendant didn't even think of the problem they will have with the parking for the people who work in the High School. King Street was one good place for the students and teachers to park until the construction started. It held maybe twenty five to thirty cars on one side . Now with out removing the snow there might be ten spots. Where are the teachers and everyone else going to park. This just goe's to show how much the School district cares about it's teachers.I hear the new principal and Distict is really pushing the teachers to do more. Seeing how they obviousely don't care about the teachers I would do nothing. TERRIBLE and shame on the town and the Administration from the school and the B.O.E.

Teachers should car pool to school, to encourage that, they should give parking permits for available spots only to those who do. As for student parking, wtf? Why are students driving to school? Michelle Obama whoud say they shoud WALK!

Teachers should car pool to school, to encourage that, they should give parking permits for available spots only to those who do. As for student parking, wtf? Why are students driving to school? Michelle Obama whoud say they shoud WALK!

I agree.The students should walk to school.I can see some of them need the excersice anyway.I do know that there are teachers that do car pool ,but the fact remaines there is not enough parking around the school for everyone.The construction which will begin soon will take up all the parking for the workers and the residents and staff will be screwed. The right thing to do is to get rid of the lawn on King St. and make that faculty parking,or the town should put down parking lines on the surrounding streets. Most of the people take up two spots with no consideration for others. Mayor do something for once.

Guest phil k

I agree.The students should walk to school.I can see some of them need the excersice anyway.I do know that there are teachers that do car pool ,but the fact remaines there is not enough parking around the school for everyone.The construction which will begin soon will take up all the parking for the workers and the residents and staff will be screwed. The right thing to do is to get rid of the lawn on King St. and make that faculty parking,or the town should put down parking lines on the surrounding streets. Most of the people take up two spots with no consideration for others. Mayor do something for once.

The teachers should live in Kearny then they could walk to.

• 2 weeks later...