DPW

Guest senior citizen

Guest senior citizen

I don't think the Mayor had anything to do with the job the DPW did. First of all they worked around the clock. They all work in town, pay taxes in town, and still take pride in this town, despite the low moral the Mayor is causing. If you watched the news compared to other towns with real equipment I think they did good. If there hadn't been so much fiscal irresponsiblity over the last several years mayby they would have decent equipment and more of it to work with. I saw first hand one of the few trucks stuck and broke down. It must not be easy plowing 26 inches of snow in a pickup with a plow. Again great job guys!!!!!!

I don't think the Mayor had anything to do with the job the DPW did. First of all they worked around the clock. They all work in town, pay taxes in town, and still take pride in this town, despite the low moral the Mayor is causing. If you watched the news compared to other towns with real equipment I think they did good. If there hadn't been so much fiscal irresponsiblity over the last several years mayby they would have decent equipment and more of it to work with. I saw first hand one of the few trucks stuck and broke down. It must not be easy plowing 26 inches of snow in a pickup with a plow. Again great job guys!!!!!!

They did a horrible job!!! They plowed the municipal lot but never shoveled the sidewalk in front of it. I saw three people fall. I called DPW and was given a attitude by the woman that answered the phone. Finally about 2 1/2 hours later FOUR guys came to shovel; but instead of shoveling, ONE operated a small plow and the other THREE watched.

Guest just listening

They did a horrible job!!! They plowed the municipal lot but never shoveled the sidewalk in front of it. I saw three people fall. I called DPW and was given a attitude by the woman that answered the phone. Finally about 2 1/2 hours later FOUR guys came to shovel; but instead of shoveling, ONE operated a small plow and the other THREE watched.

Got ya!!! first of all I know the girl in the dpw all the years I have known her I have never heard her raise her voice or be mean to any one,She is very sweet, so I guess that means the rest of your post is bullshit, you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time.

Got ya!!! first of all I know the girl in the dpw all the years I have known her I have never heard her raise her voice or be mean to any one,She is very sweet, so I guess that means the rest of your post is bullshit, you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time.

I was out snow blowing the people on my block for about 5 hrs and I did not see one plow on monday morning. Who are you kidding?

Think the services of the DPW were bad this storm. Wait!

Feb 1 2011, There is going to be a massive layoff at DPW.

At least 14 people will be laid off, Who will plow the snow then?

Contractors!

This is due to the fact, The union did not want to take a reduction in benefits, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Think the services of the DPW were bad this storm. Wait!

Feb 1 2011, There is going to be a massive layoff at DPW.

At least 14 people will be laid off, Who will plow the snow then?

Contractors!

This is due to the fact, The union did not want to take a reduction in benefits, etc.

Oh no!