Parking permits

Guest downwithfedres

Guest downwithfedres

The Police Department will began accepting parking permit applications on Dec.20.Of course,no permits will be required for those owners of industrial vehicles who occupy half the parking spaces under 280.

In 2010, even though no firemen except 1 or 2 live in Harrison, I checked and found out that none bought the out of own parking permits. Also, I checked with the court clerks office and not one ticket was issued to a fireman. How can this be. I buy my out of town parking permit every year since 2005 to avoid tickets and then when I check I find out that the law is being selectively enforced. I see firemens personal vehicles parked on the sidewalk all the time, all day and no ticket is issued. Why? I have also since noticed that the fireman are allowed to hang their welfare shirts on the cars hook or steering wheel and the PEO officers ride on by and give the next car in violation a ticket. This is corruption and should be dealt with by their supervisors and the chief of police. They should be dealt with because they are allowing a fraud to exist on the residents. The law should apply to everyone regardless of where they work, in Harrison or New York. Why are the fireman being allowed this free pass?

Hey guy, its just like Kearny. The fireman consider the citizens with real jobs "little sheep" and themselves as some sort of super brand of human being. What the hell is gonna be done to these PEO's who refuse to issue tickets to the fireman. Will it be disciplinary action by the town or a nice Christmas envelope from the FMBA? My guess is the envelope.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest downwithfedres

As expected,with the threat of the uncoming storm,every business vehicle in Union County has suddenly found a home under 280.It is time for a new town ordnance to be passed.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

In 2010, even though no firemen except 1 or 2 live in Harrison, I checked and found out that none bought the out of own parking permits. Also, I checked with the court clerks office and not one ticket was issued to a fireman. How can this be. I buy my out of town parking permit every year since 2005 to avoid tickets and then when I check I find out that the law is being selectively enforced. I see firemens personal vehicles parked on the sidewalk all the time, all day and no ticket is issued. Why? I have also since noticed that the fireman are allowed to hang their welfare shirts on the cars hook or steering wheel and the PEO officers ride on by and give the next car in violation a ticket. This is corruption and should be dealt with by their supervisors and the chief of police. They should be dealt with because they are allowing a fraud to exist on the residents. The law should apply to everyone regardless of where they work, in Harrison or New York. Why are the fireman being allowed this free pass?

Well Barney, why aren't YOU doing YOUR job and ticketing any car you find breaking the law? It seems to me you're guilty of selective enforcement. Turn in your badge Barney, you're fired.

Guest Harrison's  Bravest

Hey guy, its just like Kearny. The fireman consider the citizens with real jobs "little sheep" and themselves as some sort of super brand of human being. What the hell is gonna be done to these PEO's who refuse to issue tickets to the fireman. Will it be disciplinary action by the town or a nice Christmas envelope from the FMBA? My guess is the envelope.

Com'n Barney, like I told the other Christmas Grinch, you have a ticket book, do YOUR job.

Guest downwithfedres

What does this nonsense have to do with my original complaint:Non Harrison residents are parking overnight here,effectively trapping residents in their homes.

What does this nonsense have to do with my original complaint:Non Harrison residents are parking overnight here,effectively trapping residents in their homes.

well a hole if you know they are non residents then take down their plate time and place parked walk your ass to the next council meeting and present it to the council. or document everything and schedule a meeting with chief of police, traffic admin and the mayor and demand your rights. trapped?? b/c you chose to be a-hole behind the keyboard. speak up chicken sh*t here is not the place!

well a hole if you know they are non residents then take down their plate time and place parked walk your ass to the next council meeting and present it to the council. or document everything and schedule a meeting with chief of police, traffic admin and the mayor and demand your rights. trapped?? b/c you chose to be a-hole behind the keyboard. speak up chicken sh*t here is not the place!

This board has gotten boring without Stevie Boy to pick on - let's work on Maria the mouth!

Well maybe we should all get these so called welfare shirts made up and hang them on our steering wheels!

I am sick of the parking situation also. People park right across my driveway because they are too lazy to walk down the street where there is a parking spot. When I call the police because there is no way I can get out of the driveway, the police don't even give these asses a ticket. Nada, nothing! So they just come back and do it again. I hate to sound like a biggot but they are all hispanic who do this. They must think a driveway is a parking spot. And to boot, it has a big yellow square painted on the street. The police don't check if they have a lisence, registration, parking permit nothing. The police can care less. Its not thier driveway. They don't want to do thier job because they don't live here and again don't care.

Guest downwithfedres

I'll ignore the insult from such a wordsmith.The aforementioned vehicles have no resident ticker affixed to them.It is not a requirement to have one to park overnight,only during the day.Of course,that begs the question as to whom these vehicles belong.Residents with business in Union County who choose to drive their business vehicle home?There may be other possibilities,but I doubt that knowledge of these vehicles is foreign to those in charge.

I'll ignore the insult from such a wordsmith.The aforementioned vehicles have no resident ticker affixed to them.It is not a requirement to have one to park overnight,only during the day.Of course,that begs the question as to whom these vehicles belong.Residents with business in Union County who choose to drive their business vehicle home?There may be other possibilities,but I doubt that knowledge of these vehicles is foreign to those in charge.

And what does this have to do with the a-holes parking IN my driveway? What am I to do? The poice are no help. I could give a flying f--k if they have a parking permit or not. This is well after 6pm. I want you police to ticket them or tow them. I pay enough taxes in ths town. I only park in my garage so I do not want anyone parking in nor across my driveway. How do they know if I am home, out, or going out. They don't and don't care. These forigners get away with murder and I resent it. I would never park in someone's driveway or in front of it. It happen to me all the time. The other night a car par backed into my driveway and parked there all night! What balls is that! Again a forigner. He said well ther was no where to park and your driveway was shoveled. Can you imagine that! I wanted the car towed. He didn't even ge a ticket. That is the police we have in Harrison! Thank you officer! How would you feel if it were your property?

Why have all of the people, especially the HFD members and high paid royalty not yet purchased out of town employee parking stickers? There is no room to park in Harrison already for the residents and all these out of towners who only come to town to rape the town of the taxpayers money seem immune to tickets by the PEO's scrutiny. Selective enforcement is illegal in NJ. If a resident didn't display a residents sticker, the tickets would flow like water. The PEO employees who are part of this illegal and immoral practice should be fired and prosecuted. Call McMole and ask him why this is allowed to happen. I did. One of the $125,000.00/year secretaries said I would get a call back, but yet no call. I wonder why? Also, the parking lot on Wilhelm St. is municipal parking, not parking for just the fireman. Why is this area never given attention as to the out of towners so I can have a damn place to park my car. Every car without the proper parking permit should be ticketed and towed. I will include this in my letter to the HC Prosecutors Office along with the refusal of the HFD refusing to be drug tested and maybe, but I doubt it, something will happen.

Guest your full of shit

And what does this have to do with the a-holes parking IN my driveway? What am I to do? The poice are no help. I could give a flying f--k if they have a parking permit or not. This is well after 6pm. I want you police to ticket them or tow them. I pay enough taxes in ths town. I only park in my garage so I do not want anyone parking in nor across my driveway. How do they know if I am home, out, or going out. They don't and don't care. These forigners get away with murder and I resent it. I would never park in someone's driveway or in front of it. It happen to me all the time. The other night a car par backed into my driveway and parked there all night! What balls is that! Again a forigner. He said well ther was no where to park and your driveway was shoveled. Can you imagine that! I wanted the car towed. He didn't even ge a ticket. That is the police we have in Harrison! Thank you officer! How would you feel if it were your property?

Why ARE YOU TALKING SO MUCH CRAP HERE BEHIND A KEYBOARD?? DOUCHEBAG, YOU WERE TOLD TO COME OUT AND MEET ME BUT YOU DIDN'T YOU HID BEHIND THE WINDOW AND YOUR RIGHT I DONT TOW UNLESS I MEET WITH THE PARTY REQUESTING A TOW AND YOUR F*****G RETARDED BECAUSE I DID ISSUE DOUCHEBAG, STOP TALKING PURE F*****G SHIT HERE, YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL FOR THE POLICE DEPT WE HAVE IN HARRISON, ANY WHERE ELSE YOUR SCUM BAG SELF WOULD BE LOCKED UP OR F*****G ISSUED EVERY NIGHT. UNGRATEFUL IMBRED TWISTED MORON SCUM SUCKER FROM HUDSON CO. YES BITE ME! **** ***** SHOULD HAVE HAD ** *******!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest downwithfedres

Why ARE YOU TALKING SO MUCH CRAP HERE BEHIND A KEYBOARD?? DOUCHEBAG, YOU WERE TOLD TO COME OUT AND MEET ME BUT YOU DIDN'T YOU HID BEHIND THE WINDOW AND YOUR RIGHT I DONT TOW UNLESS I MEET WITH THE PARTY REQUESTING A TOW AND YOUR F*****G RETARDED BECAUSE I DID ISSUE DOUCHEBAG, STOP TALKING PURE F*****G SHIT HERE, YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL FOR THE POLICE DEPT WE HAVE IN HARRISON, ANY WHERE ELSE YOUR SCUM BAG SELF WOULD BE LOCKED UP OR F*****G ISSUED EVERY NIGHT. UNGRATEFUL IMBRED TWISTED MORON SCUM SUCKER FROM HUDSON CO. YES BITE ME! **** ***** SHOULD HAVE HAD ** *******!

Sometimes I ask myself:"Why do you allow yourself to be engaged with individuals who exhibit a severe erudition deficit?I admit my own posts drip with enough sarcasm to fill the Dead Sea,but there is at least a veneer of civility contained within.

You got the wrong person, Bud, I was out there and if you are a policeman, you ought to be ashamed of yourself, speaking that way. You just prooverd by that response that you are one of thoes cops that live out of town and could give a crap. Now go kiss your mother with that mouth! You truly are a pig!