Steroids

Guest Guest

The front page of the Star Ledger featured a NJ doctor who was supplying steroids for police and firemen. It listed 1 Harrison cop and 4 firemen but didn't name them. It also listed ** ****** ******* ****** who recently moved back to Harrison.

Today's Ledger is reporting on a retired Harrison Fireman who is on disability who 9is now working fullk time with a NC Fired Dept. How come he gets disability from NJ? :angry:

Edited by KOTW
Content. Fact could not be confirmed.

Coming from a town that in which the cops willingly take random drug tests and the fireman threatened the town with a lawsuit if they tried to drug test them, I find it very amusing. You can't single out out a cop that some paper thinks a cop is on steroids based on an anonymous phone call just isn't going to be done. Its amusing how someone jumped all over this instead of wondering and questioning for years after many drug related firings and a suicide related to drugs why the HFD threatened a lawsuit if they were asked to be tested. Sounds like a lot of hot air out of someones mouth. When is everyone who receives a check from the town, including the Mayor and council are going to be drug tested? That should be the real question and could lead to some real savings to the town by firing these junkies, and why is the town still paying expensive lifetime benefits to the fired HFD junkies who may not even live in NJ anymore. These benefits come diredtly out of the peoples pockets? Good luck with your witch hunt.

The front page of the Star Ledger featured a NJ doctor who was supplying steroids for police and firemen. It listed 1 Harrison cop and 4 firemen but didn't name them. It also listed ** ****** ******* ****** who recently moved back to Harrison.

Today's Ledger is reporting on a retired Harrison Fireman who is on disability who 9is now working fullk time with a NC Fired Dept. How come he gets disability from NJ? :angry:

And the "retired" fireman is also getting full and compleate medical, dental, eye glasses and perscription coverage paid for by the taxpayer of Harrison. How is that fair? He can't be disabled and WORKING full time as a firefighter down south.

Guest your a clown

YOU FREAKIN CARES?? SERIOUSLY, ITS THEIR BODY AND IF THEIR WORMY FALLS OFF WTF DO YOU CARE?? THESE FREAKIN KNOW IT ALL ! GET A LIFE N LEAVE THESE GUYS ALONE ALREADY.

In my opinion, there have been repeated illegal drug problems at the Harrison Fire Dept. for many years, firings for drug use included, and yet the Mayor outright refuses to drug test the fireman on a random basis. A 40 ton fire engine with some coked-up fireman at the wheel racing down the streets at schooltime or any other time, and now roid rage, is more dangerous than a cop with a gun under any cicumstances. What kind of Mayor lets a dept. under his watch dictate to him if they are going to be drug tested or not? The HPD welcomed it, they have nothing to hide. When you do have something to hide, wouldn't you tell the Mayor to F**K off just like the fireman did when approached. Just about every single privately held and government agency in the U.S. has mandatory random drug testing except not only the Harrison Fire dept., but other depts. in the town as well. It was apparent 10 years ago as it is now that the Mayor does not want any of his buddies caught up in the mix. He may be a bully when it suits him, but when it comes down to keeping people in line once they get that patronage job he ***** **** * ***** ***** or avoids the situation altogether. The testing should random hair follicle drug testing because it goes back about six months rather than a urine test which takes 3 days to beat. The 24 hour work shifts are the perfect storm for this. If they take 1 day off they are clean when they return to work. Is it any wonder that FD's that drug test often have multiple injuries at every fire to get a few days off but the HFD members never get hurt because they can't go to the hospital and get a blood test if they are hurt because they will come up dirty. Mayor McCoward is to blame for this obvious concern at the HFD.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

And the "retired" fireman is also getting full and compleate medical, dental, eye glasses and perscription coverage paid for by the taxpayer of Harrison. How is that fair? He can't be disabled and WORKING full time as a firefighter down south.

Somebody should be asking if the Fire Chief was aware that this individual was in the process of being hired in NC when he was out sick and seeking a disability prior to his departure from the HFD. Who on the HFD provided a reference for this Guy to the Raleigh FD ? When contacted by Raleigh FD, did that person inform that this Fireman was Totally and Permanently diabled? If not, why not? Shouldn't the Town Management have acted to cancel his Health Benefits considering the cost to Taxpayers, if they knew he was a Fireman in NC ? This is total incompetence by those in charge, question is, did they violate any laws or regulations? or just the Public Trust.It's no wonder the DCA doesn't want to aid Harrison anymore considering the monumental stupity and reckless waste of Taxpayer $$$ that is so pervasive.

Everyone, including McMole himself knew about this and said nothing. It's simple. If you have the right last name, you get what you want. If you don't, pay your taxes and shut up. How F**KING sad a situation is this. Willing, purposefull fraud and nothing is gonna be done about it.

Somebody should be asking if the Fire Chief was aware that this individual was in the process of being hired in NC when he was out sick and seeking a disability prior to his departure from the HFD. Who on the HFD provided a reference for this Guy to the Raleigh FD ? When contacted by Raleigh FD, did that person inform that this Fireman was Totally and Permanently diabled? If not, why not? Shouldn't the Town Management have acted to cancel his Health Benefits considering the cost to Taxpayers, if they knew he was a Fireman in NC ? This is total incompetence by those in charge, question is, did they violate any laws or regulations? or just the Public Trust.It's no wonder the DCA doesn't want to aid Harrison anymore considering the monumental stupity and reckless waste of Taxpayer $$$ that is so pervasive.

I doubt he got a reference from the HFD, he probably didn't even mention it to the department in NC. This situation is sick. Complete fraud. This person should be charged with multiple accounts of fraud, be forced to pay all the money back (sell his house… whatever) and be put in jail. There is no apology for something like this.

If you take a good look at the Harrison fireman, I think the Star Ledger may have made a mistake. I think the newspaper meant to say that they have hemorrhoids, not steroids, from sitting on their asses all day doing nothing. I have never heard of roid rage being caused by hemorrhoids so I think we are safe. I suggest random proctology screenings instead of drug screenings to get this embarassing situation under control. The HFD members should be given a Preperation H stipend each year for their health. Even I would go for that. YUCK.

If you take a good look at the Harrison fireman, I think the Star Ledger may have made a mistake. I think the newspaper meant to say that they have hemorrhoids, not steroids, from sitting on their asses all day doing nothing. I have never heard of roid rage being caused by hemorrhoids so I think we are safe. I suggest random proctology screenings instead of drug screenings to get this embarassing situation under control. The HFD members should be given a Preperation H stipend each year for their health. Even I would go for that. YUCK.

The only mistake I see is the the one made by your mother.

Guest pot calling kettle black

Seems like the person that wrote this and writes all about the HFD is just a scared Cop who would never show his name cause he likes to hide behind a computer. I have a word for that and it begins with a P.... As for the whole steroids and drug testing, the HPD should worry about themselves first... If I remember correctly wasn't there a few cops caught in a Ecstasy scandal, one of the cops who now collects disability by the town but can ride around with a outlaw biker gang who is known for there involvement in drugs and breaking the law? Fix your own problems before you try to fix others

There was no ecstacy scandal or a HPD Police fired for doing any drugs except the 1 who evryone was glad to see go when they found out. I do remember a Fireman dead body, due to a drug induced suicide, being paraded around town on a fire engine like a fallen hero. Thats good for the kids, glorify a junkie who whacked himself chasing the dragon to inspire their future endeavors. What great leadship and roles models can you get.

Did the article in the Star Ledger mention the 85 Jersey City fireman who were also getting steroids from Dr. Doom. Thats a big number. I guess the clothing allowance, being that you are already provided clothing and laundry service on the towns bill, went towards illegal narcotics. Noboby is getting prosecuted, they already announced that, but it still shows a tremendous failure in the system. The fireman throughout NJ need to have random hair follicle drug tesing to save the lives of the people and prevent them from harming themselves. Tell me why the fire departments, especially West Hudson, are so opposed to drug testing that they are willing to pay the best lawyers in the state to fight it. The is only one logical conclusion for that and that is the probability of being caught is very high. The fireman still get their junkie pension of 40% for life by the state and medical b enefits for life, so its not a total loss if you are snagged. The cops willingly accept the drug testing and actually encourage it. In my opinion, the fireman are hiding a drug culture that they are afraid of being exposed. That is very apparent to everyone.

Did the article in the Star Ledger mention the 85 Jersey City fireman who were also getting steroids from Dr. Doom. Thats a big number. I guess the clothing allowance, being that you are already provided clothing and laundry service on the towns bill, went towards illegal narcotics. Noboby is getting prosecuted, they already announced that, but it still shows a tremendous failure in the system. The fireman throughout NJ need to have random hair follicle drug tesing to save the lives of the people and prevent them from harming themselves. Tell me why the fire departments, especially West Hudson, are so opposed to drug testing that they are willing to pay the best lawyers in the state to fight it. The is only one logical conclusion for that and that is the probability of being caught is very high. The fireman still get their junkie pension of 40% for life by the state and medical b enefits for life, so its not a total loss if you are snagged. The cops willingly accept the drug testing and actually encourage it. In my opinion, the fireman are hiding a drug culture that they are afraid of being exposed. That is very apparent to everyone.

I heard even the dispatchers are on steroids?

• 2 weeks later...