police presence

Guest the watcher

Guest the watcher

I normally dont write on here, i feel its a waste but im compelled to do so on this occasion. mainly because i see the B**ch feast that takes place here among the fire dept and police dept. you would think for a group claiming more rights salary and back up the hpd would scold existing cops for their lack of presence. i see alot of presence where apparently some live or have family or special friends. i hardly see them ride around anymore why is that? where is the patroling taking place? home? special friends house? especially late at night you can ride the square mile and know where they are hiding. parked on dark streets what are they doing?? or who are they doing? if you want support from residents start doing what your paid to do. its a shame you people cant get along even among yourselves.

You don't see many many cops riding around anymore for a reason stated on this board many times. There are not that many left after McMole started his assault on the HPD 15 years ago when he became Mayor and there are not many left, only the bare bones minimum. In addition, the refusal to buy new cars that actually start when you turn the key somtimes leads to 2 man cars, not the usual dangerous 1 man cars. Blame the illness not the symptoms, which is Mr. McMole. The very few cops left are mainly used as traffic agents at intersections instead of doing police work. Next time something criminal happens to you, just call and whenever they get there they will take a report and file it away with nobody to investigate it. You asked for it, you got it.

Guest Resident

I normally dont write on here, i feel its a waste but im compelled to do so on this occasion. mainly because i see the B**ch feast that takes place here among the fire dept and police dept. you would think for a group claiming more rights salary and back up the hpd would scold existing cops for their lack of presence. i see alot of presence where apparently some live or have family or special friends. i hardly see them ride around anymore why is that? where is the patroling taking place? home? special friends house? especially late at night you can ride the square mile and know where they are hiding. parked on dark streets what are they doing?? or who are they doing? if you want support from residents start doing what your paid to do. its a shame you people cant get along even among yourselves.

Maybe you are looking at all the "decoy police cars" placed around town so the rest of the residents think that the town is covered. I have spoken with a few of the cops and you would be surprised to learn how few officers are sometimes working. I hope you feel safe, because I don't. For what a property owner (you're probably a tenant, right?) pays in taxes here, you want a cop to be able to quickly respond to your house if you need them, right? Well, after your call that gets lost in the new phone system then is properly rerouted, don't be upset if they put you on a waiting list. The only "who's that are getting done" are the taxpayers who foolishly think that they are well protected 24 hours a day.