Poor zerO

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Poor zerO (that empty suit posing as the POTUS) is in a panic, now even the far left hates him. He's gone back on so many promises he's lost all credibility. Don't be surprised if zerO doesn't get the democratic nomination in 2012, right now he can't win re-election. The Tea Party looks better every day.

Guest Truth Sayer

Poor zerO (that empty suit posing as the POTUS) is in a panic, now even the far left hates him. He's gone back on so many promises he's lost all credibility. Don't be surprised if zerO doesn't get the democratic nomination in 2012, right now he can't win re-election. The Tea Party looks better every day.

Hey 2smart, do you think it's right that the Tea Party wants to shrink government to its bare bones? That means reducing government at the State and local level. Do you, 2smart, think we should reduce government at the local level? That would mean reducing paid firemen and police officers.

If it helps you, I'll pretend, for purposes of getting an answer to my questions, that you're not a Kearny fireman.

Guest 2smart4u

Hey 2smart, do you think it's right that the Tea Party wants to shrink government to its bare bones? That means reducing government at the State and local level. Do you, 2smart, think we should reduce government at the local level? That would mean reducing paid firemen and police officers.

If it helps you, I'll pretend, for purposes of getting an answer to my questions, that you're not a Kearny fireman.

Yes, I think that we need to cut government spending; federal, state and LOCAL so we can stop borrowing money from China, Japan, etc. We also need to cap police and fire salaries (see, I'm not a Kearny fireman). The Tea Party will take care of business and send zerO back to Chicago in '12 and they're the last hope we have to save America from the tax and spend Dems that seem to be on a mission to distroy the U.S.

Guest Fact Checker III

Yes, I think that we need to cut government spending; federal, state and LOCAL so we can stop borrowing money from China, Japan, etc. We also need to cap police and fire salaries (see, I'm not a Kearny fireman). The Tea Party will take care of business and send zerO back to Chicago in '12 and they're the last hope we have to save America from the tax and spend Dems that seem to be on a mission to distroy the U.S.

Kearny does not borrow from China or Japan. Kearny's operating budget has to be balanced every year.

Let's talk about Kearny on Kearny On The Web.

Okay, "Mr. Let Me Pretend I'm Not a Fireman So I Can Bash Democrats", at what levels would you cap fire salaries by in Kearny? Would the pre-arbitration salary level of $81,000 work for you or should it be less? And how many Fire Captains and Deputy Chiefs would you cut in the Kearny Fire Department?

I would cap the firemans' salaries at $25,000.00 a year because it is a part-time job. Part time jobs would not get medical benefits. Have them get a primary job then enter this welfare lottery for the extra money.

Guest Your a JOKE

I would cap the firemans' salaries at $25,000.00 a year because it is a part-time job. Part time jobs would not get medical benefits. Have them get a primary job then enter this welfare lottery for the extra money.

Part-Time Job?!? You tell that to my wife when I'm away from home for 24hrs, You tell that to my kids when I'm at work on Christmas when everyone is home with their kids opening presents and You tell that to my family when I'm at work on Thanksgiving for my "Part-Time" Job!!! Your a joke!!! You must have failed the PD & FD entry exam huh??

I often tell your wife that you work too much when she wakes me up in the morning after a good nights workout. She really doesn't seem to care. The kids, its cute, they call me their second dad. It just melts my heart. Don't worry, be happy. Sometimes we even get a bebysitter and go out for the evening. "She so fine, that dancing gets her higher than anything elso she no-o-o's."

Guest Also a "guest"

Last I checked someone who works 48 hours per week is working full time not part time. And actually aren't most people paid overtime for anything over 40 hours a week? I don't know why these people on this forum have such a problem with firefighters? They work crazy hours, they work holidays and weekends, they cut their life expectancy and are at a higher risk for heart attacks just by accepting the job and this is the thanks they get? Disgusting.

Guest KPDBlue

Last I checked someone who works 48 hours per week is working full time not part time. And actually aren't most people paid overtime for anything over 40 hours a week? I don't know why these people on this forum have such a problem with firefighters? They work crazy hours, they work holidays and weekends, they cut their life expectancy and are at a higher risk for heart attacks just by accepting the job and this is the thanks they get? Disgusting.

Lot of people apparently Couldnt pass either the Entrance Exam, Background Check, Drug Test, or Psych Eval with all of the animosity towards Police and Fire here. Either that, or Harrison Jackasses are just trying to make out town as Dysfunctional as theirs.... the fact that out Cops and Firefightes get along, and there arent fistfights in the locker rooms apparently REALLY pisses those idiots off.

• 5 weeks later...